Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.11.2019 13:56
llpen session and is scheduled to throw to hitters on Antworten

BERN, Switzerland -- World championships bronze medalist Beat Feuz could miss the opening Alpine World Cup speed races after suffering facial paralysis during training.Switzerlands ski team says Feuz was diagnosed with nerve problems on the right side of his face at the University of Colorado hospital in Denver.The team says the 29-year-old Feuz had similar symptoms for two weeks as a teenager, and his rehabilitation is difficult to assess.World Cup speed races start with a downhill and a super-G on Nov. 26-27 at Lake Louise, Canada.The circuit then moves to Beaver Creek, Colorado, where Feuz took downhill bronze at the 2015 worlds.Feuz had top-5 finishes in six straight downhills last season, including victory at St. Moritz. The Swiss course stages the next world championships in February. Dylan Floro Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Eddie Murray Dodgers Jersey . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. https://www.cheapdodgersonline.com/1265h-cody-bellinger-jersey-dodgers.html .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Pedro Guerrero Jersey .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. Eric Davis Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. SEATTLE -- Nelson Cruz reached another home run milestone, this time with a shot that left no doubt where it was going to land.I thought it might be out of the stadium from the angle I was sitting, Seattle manager Scott Servais said.Cruz hit his 20th home run of the season, Robinson Cano had three hits including an RBI single and the Mariners beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 5-2 on Tuesday night.Seattle won for the third time in four games thanks to an offense that finished with 12 hits and a key walk in the fifth inning that started the Mariners three-run rally.While Cruzs home run was the big blow of the fifth inning, the biggest at-bat came from Franklin Gutierrez. With two outs, Gutierrez was able to work a 10-pitch walk off Pittsburgh starter Jonathon Niese (6-6). Gutierrez advanced to second on a wild pitch then came around to score on Canos third hit.It really started it all. Two out, nobody on and a walk. Amazing how that works, Servais said. We talk about it, its really what we did a lot earlier in the season and I think this whole homestand has been better.Cruz then followed with a line shot just fair down the line. It was his 11th homer this season off a left-hander, and Cruz became the only current player with at least 20 home runs in every season since 2009. David Ortiz and Brian McCann can also reach that mark this season.Its just being able to play a lot of games, Cruz said. Its how you put the numbers (up). You dont just throw it out there. You have to play games to be able to put up numbers. Youre thinking as a player how to stay healthy and play as many games.Niese didnt make it out of the fifth for his shortest outing of the season.I thought I had some pretty good stuff early, just at the end everything went flat, Niese said.Seattle starter Hisashi Iwakuma (7-6) took a shutout into the seventh inning before giving up a pair of runs. Iwakuma has pitched into the seventh in six of his past seven starts. Without his normally sharp splitter, the veteran relied heavily on a slow curveball that kept Pittsburgh off-balance.Chris (Iannetta) had a lot of confidence in it in the bullpenn.dddddddddddd He called it a lot, I didnt shake and it worked out well, Iwakuma said through an interpreter.Iwakuma was nearly perfect through the sixth, facing just one batter over the minimum and allowing two hits. He ran into trouble in the seventh, beginning with Gregory Polancos leadoff double. Polanco scored on Starling Martes triple to deep right-center field, and Marte scored on David Freeses two-out single. Iwakuma was lifted after giving up a base hit to Adam Frazier, the fourth hit of the inning.Edwin Diaz got out of the jam in the seventh and pitched a perfect eighth. Steve Cishek pitched the ninth for his 18th save.SEE YA!Pittsburgh hitting coach Jeff Branson was ejected by home plate umpire Ben May arguing a strike call on the first pitch of the fifth inning. Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle soon followed, getting ejected after a brief argument with May after Branson had been tossed.I didnt think it was warranted, so once he threw (Branson) I went out and let him know that this was a little continuation of what weve been dealing with too much, Hurdle said.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: RHP Gerrit Cole (triceps strain) threw a 35-pitch bullpen on Tuesday and threw fastballs and off-speed pitches. Cole threw just 15 pitches in his last bullpen session, all fastballs.Mariners: RHP Felix Hernandez threw 25 pitches off a mound for the first time since going on the disabled list with a strained calf. Manager Scott Servais said Hernandez didnt feel any discomfort but there is no timeline yet on a possible return. ... LHP Charlie Furbush threw a 35-pitch bullpen session and is scheduled to throw to hitters on Saturday.UP NEXT:Pirates: Jameson Taillon (1-1) makes his fifth career start on Wednesday. Hes allowed eight earned runs in eight innings over his past two starts.Mariners: Wade Miley (6-3) returns after missing two weeks. Mileys last start came on June 12 when he lost against Texas. Miley was placed on the disabled list with an impingement in his left shoulder. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz