CHICAGO -- Sam Bradford and the Minnesota Vikings were rolling as the NFLs last undefeated team. Now, they cant even beat the last-place team in their division.Bradford got sacked five times behind a leaky offensive line and the Vikings dropped their second straight in a stunning 20-10 loss to the Chicago Bears on Monday night.Were a good team, guard Brandon Fusco said. Its not us. Its not Viking football. Thats what is frustrating, were such a good team. What were putting out on the field is not us. We have to watch the film and get better from this.The Vikings (5-2) lost their second straight following a defeat against Philadelphia last week. And if there was any doubt the blueprint to beat them was out, it got squashed with this loss.Cutler threw for 252 yards and a touchdown after missing five games with a thumb injury, rookie Jordan Howard ran for a career-high 153 yards and a TD and the Bears (2-6) dominated in the trenches en route to a stunning victory.Here are some things to know about the Vikings loss to the Bears.OFF LINE: The Vikings have allowed 11 sacks the past two weeks. If that doesnt say it all, what does?Their tackles once again got dominated.Jake Long was out of football and hoping to get a chance to prove his right knee was healthy again when the Vikings signed him on Oct. 11. The Vikings moved T.J. Clemmings to right tackle for the Eagles game and had Long at left tackle.But he gave up two strip sacks against Philadelphia and got beaten by Chicagos Leonard Floyd on a sack.Weve got to keep Sam upright, Long said. I mean, when he has a clean pocket he does great things so we just cant get him hit like that.CUTLER COMMITMENT: Cutler had not played since he left the second game of the season against Philadelphia. But with his future up in the air after coach John Fox wavered in his commitment to him as the starter, he made a triumphant return.Cutler completed 20 of 31 passes, including an 11-yard touchdown to Alshon Jeffery early in the third that made it 20-3. Whether he quieted fans who thought the Bears were better off with Brian Hoyer is another issue. But that became a moot point when Hoyer broke his left arm last week in a Thursday night loss at Green Bay.He might have been part of that reason why guys turned it up a notch, Fox said.NO DEFENSE: The Vikings came in with the NFLs No. 1 defense. The way the Bears moved, it was hard to tell.The 403 total yards and 158 rushing yards were season highs against Minnesota. That included a 69-yard run by Howard , the longest by a Bears player in seven years.We missed a big one early, linebacker Chad Greenway said. They hit it. We missed a tackle, bad angles, as a whole defense we give it up.BIG PLAYS: The Bears struck big when they could, reached the end zone and looked more for Jeffery down the field with Cutler at quarterback. Those were things they didnt do with Hoyer.Chicago scored two touchdowns, and four Bears players had receptions of 20 yards or more. Jeffery caught four passes for 63 yards and his first touchdown catch of the year -- an 11-yarder. He also had a 34-yard reception.I told him that Im just going to keep coming to you, Cutler said. We wanted to get him vertical at some point in the game.FLOYDS EMERGENCE: Bears rookie outside linebacker Leonard Floyd continues to emerge.The No. 9 overall draft pick has dealt with calf and hamstring injuries, but he is coming on strong.Floyd had a sack early in this game after collecting two against Green Bay.We have a first-round pick out there who we think very much of, Fox said. Hes been up and down as far as injuries throughout his career so far, whether it was in camp, preseason and obviously the regular season. I think hes a big boost.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL George Bell Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. Roger Clemens Jersey . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.officialbluejaysgearshop.com/Blue-Jays-Marco-Estrada-Kids-Jersey/ . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Paul Molitor Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. J.A. Happ Jersey . -- Charline Labonte couldnt have asked for a better homecoming. Heavyweight Luis King Kong Ortiz, who holds an interim world title and is perhaps the most feared big man in boxing, signed a promotional agreement with British promoter Matchroom Boxing, the company announced Saturday.Terms of the deal were not disclosed, but the signing comes six weeks after Ortizs camp paid $1 million to Golden Boy Promotions to buy out his promotional contract because they were unhappy with the agreement.The signing comes as a bit of a surprise because Ortiz was close to signing a deal with Roc Nation Sports that would have commenced with an appearance on the HBO PPV undercard of the Sergey Kovalev-Andre Ward light heavyweight title fight on Nov. 19 in Las Vegas.Now Ortiz is with Eddie Hearns company, which could pave the way to an eventual fight with world titleholder Anthony Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs).Luis Ortiz is one of the most exciting heavyweights in the world and I am delighted to be working with him, Hearn said. We plan to keep him very busy and let the fans enjoy his devastating power. Luis is an avoided fighter but we plan on giving him the profile that will make that impossible.Hearn said Ortizs first bout of their deal will be announced Monday. Ortiz, a 37-year-old southpaw, is expected to fight fringe contender Carlos Takam (33-3-1, 25 KOs), 35, of France, on Nov. 12 in Monte Carlo on the card that includes junior lightweight titlist Jason Sosa defending his secondary title against Stephen Smith. Takam is coming off a 12-round decision loss top contender Joseph Parker on May 21.First stop for King Kong will be announced on Monday on a huge card in November and then we plan to get him out in the U.K. straight after, potentially on the Anthony Joshua card [in late November or December]. Im very excited to work with our first international fighter as we continue to expand into new markets.Ortiz (25-0, 22 KOs), a Cuban defector based in Miami, said he was pleased to have a new deal following the uncertainty of the past couple of months.I always had faith in my manager annd friend Jay Jimenez, but I never expect this fast turnaround and Im so excited about the future, Ortiz said.dddddddddddd God has been great to me and my family. Im ready. Im going to be very busy over the next few months and looking forward to boxing in many countries as we continue my journey to the heavyweight world championship.Ortizs rise began in 2014 when he smashed Lateef Kayode in a first-round knockout win to claim an interim heavyweight belt in Las Vegas. However, he tested positive for a banned steroid following the bout and was stripped of the title, fined and suspended by the Nevada State Athletic Commission. The result of the fight was changed to a no decision.Golden Boy stuck by Ortiz and brought him back after his suspension. After a first-round knockout of journeyman Byron Polley in a tune-up fight, he knocked out Matias Ariel Vidondo in the third round to claim the still-vacant interim belt.Golden Boy then lined up the 6-foot-4, 240-pound Ortiz with two high-profile fights on HBO, a sensational seventh-round destruction of former world title challenger Bryant Jennings last December followed by a one-sided sixth-round knockout of former two-time world title challenger Tony Thompson in March.Ortiz was next supposed to defend his interim belt in a mandatory defense against Alexander Ustinov (33-1, 24 KOs). Golden Boy hoped to place the fight on the Canelo Alvarez-Liam Smith pay-per-view card that took place Sept. 17, but friction with the Ortiz camp and a dispute over the purse killed the deal and led to the buyout.It is unclear what the status is of the mandatory bout against Ustinov, whose promoter, Andrey Ryabinskys World of Boxing, won a purse bid for $600,000, of which Ortiz is entitled to 60 percent ($360,000). There have been ongoing issues finalizing the bout because of a disagreement between the sides on how the drug testing would be handled. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '