Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.11.2019 02:58
h. He was a member of the Englan Antworten

BERNE, Switzerland -- When Chris Froome attacked on the descent of the Col de Peyresourde on stage eight of the Tour de France, Stephen Roche could not believe it.Roche, who in 1987 became the first Irishman to win the Tour, feared Froomes descent in an aero tuck that left many with their hearts in their throats was too risky for his own good. It helped Froome win the stage and take the yellow jersey -- but it could have gone horribly wrong.Roche, like many, believes Froome is poised for a third Tour title when the race finishes in Paris on Sunday. However, should a number of riders choose to attack during Fridays 146-kilometre rider from Albertville to Saint Gervais Mont Blanc, Roche believes Froome may test chance with a daring 12km descent from the top of the Col de Joux Plane -- the final mountain in Saturdays penultimate stage.There will definitely be certain guys having a go, Roche told ESPN. I think Froome, the way he is now, might even have go for it himself ... try and get away going up [the Col de Joux Plane] and make the decent to mark the event [his Tour win.]The roads are very narrow. It is very technical and long ... very tricky, very fast. There are very tight corners and the possibility of the tar melting. It will make it more dangerous. Im sure some guys are looking at it [to attack] ... Vincenzo [Nibali], [Romain] Bardet ... also [Alejandro] Valverde who seems to be riding better than [Nairo] Quintana.It is a decent that Roche knows well -- and holds fond memories of. The Col de Joux Plane was also the final climb of the 1987 Tour he won following a mighty tussle with the Spaniard Pedro Delgado -- and likewise the race from its summit to the finish in Morzine was the last decent. But in 1987 the stage came the day after a dramatic finale to La Plagne, where Roche pushed so hard in pursuit of the yellow-jersied Delgado that he collapsed at the finish and was taken to hospital.Roche, who was then 39 seconds down on Delgado overall, answered emphatically following his release. On the 22nd stage to Morzine, he and Delgado reached the Joux Plane summit together, but then by the finish they separated by 18 seconds after Roche dropped Delagado on the decent. Roches ride brought him to within 21 seconds of Delgado overall and delivered a huge psychological blow.I did it to get at Delgado after the day [to La Plagne], Roche spoke of his descent to Morzine. It was, Okay ... you saw me yesterday and that they took me away to hospital. Now, Im going to put time into you, and guess what I am going to do to you [in the time trial? I didnt want to get 10 or 12 seconds. It was for one second to show him I could do it. Roche explained that descending has long played an integral role in stage racing and that, now, there is a greater reliance on it if climbing doesnt work.The last years it has been an ingredient for Tour riders because of Froome ... [it was a case of] If we cant get him going up we will get him going down, Roche said. But now Froome is going down as well as anybody, if not better.It is not the best place to attack, but you do if you think there is something at stake. It has become a winning ingredient for a winning a Tour now. The race tactic is not to make [a rival] fall off. It is to have him back off before he falls off. So its not your fault that the guys who cant descend is taking extra risks.Today they try to go down as fast as they can, to push the other to the limit and get them to fault. No-one wishes anything on someone else, but I think the way the guys descend now they are thinking, How am I going to get time? If you cant drop guys, [a fast descent] for someone might cause them to back off a little.Roche hopes Froomes key opponents do something to challenge him in the Alps, much like how Colombian Quintana struck late last year.We are all just hanging on to the image of last year, Roche said, adding that those hopes include: Quintana riding away and Froome having great difficulty near the end, that the [Sky] team cant handle the work load they are doing, Quintana gets better as the Tour continues, and that he will after the second rest day. We are all hanging on to the hopes.Either we are dreaming or there is a bit of reality in there. I think there is a bit of both. You want to make people believe there is still hope that something will happen. When you come back to reality you say, Froome for the moment seems very, very strong, but the other guys seem to be under a little bit.Quintana [on stage 15 to Culoz] didnt get his bum off the saddle, whereas if he was anyway near half normal he would have attacked. I think it is annoying Froome. We saw him getting out of the saddle [on the last climb on stage 15] and making a fake attack.It must be agitating him with these guys sitting on his wheel for 24/7. Are people going to just ride on the Sky train and naturally fall into second and third place and have the time trial in two days time dictate who is going to be second or third? I cant see how they are going to attack Froome. Can anybody ... try to do something? Fake Yeezy Boost 350 . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Fake Yeezy 950 . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. http://www.fakeyeezysforsale.com/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Fake Yeezys Store . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Fake Yeezy Powerphase . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. BIRMINGHAM, England -- A symbol of the too much, too soon generation of promising young players in English football, Jack Grealish is being warned that his party lifestyle could ruin his career after Aston Villa launched an investigation into his latest off-field antics.The 21-year-old attacking midfielder has generated more negative publicity after newspaper reports said police were called to a hotel to deal with complaints about an all-night party allegedly attended by Grealish, following Villas second-tier game against Ipswich on Saturday.Roberto Di Matteo is the latest Villa manager to speak out about Grealishs activities away from the football field.He needs to grow up very quickly, Di Matteo said Thursday. Its not the first time, and he needs to understand (that) if he wants a good career he has to stop.After some impressive cameos for Villa in the 2014-15 season and early last season, Grealish -- a technically gifted player -- was touted as a potential star of the Premier League and caught in the middle of a fight between England and Ireland for his services. He said in September last year that he would represent England at international level, weeks after then-England manager Roy Hodgson said: We think he could have a very good international career.However, his professionalism had been called into question by then. Grealish apologized to former Villla manager Tim Sherwood in April 2015 after being pictured inhaling from balloons at a party, and was pictured passed out in the street on holiday in the Spanish party resort of Tenerife the following offseason.ddddddddddddSherwoods successor, Remi Garde, dropped Grealish last season after the midfielder partied in Manchester following a 4-0 loss to Everton in November, and made him spend time training with the clubs youth team.When I was at Chelsea, I remember there were a couple of youngsters coming through. They made some mistakes, Di Matteo said. Some learnt from it and went on to have great careers. Others didnt learn from it and didnt have such good careers.Villa was relegated from the Premier League at the end of last season, and Grealish has started the new campaign in the second-tier League Championship in good form, earning him the reward of a new four-year contract this month. He was a member of the England under-21 squad that won the Toulon tournament in May.Villa said Grealish has not been fined or disciplined yet, although both options remain open to the club.We instantly started an internal investigation ... which is still ongoing, Di Matteo said. When it is finished, we will see what disciplinary action to take. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz