Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.11.2019 03:25
better than we did today otherwise were Antworten

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Notre Dame coach Muffet McGraw believes parity might finally hit womens basketball after seeing Connecticut win an unprecedented fourth consecutive title last postseason.I think well have a year where maybe well see a different No. 1 every other week like the men had last year, which I thought was really exciting -- unless were the ones that are not No. 1, she joked Monday.The Fighting Irish, like Baylor, Tennessee, Stanford and several other teams, have most of their best players returning. The Huskies lost three-time AP Player of the Year Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson.McGraw said shes hoping there is parity.I think its going to be great for the game, she said. This was the year nobody lost a lot of talent except for Connecticut. So I think that really evens things out.McGraw, who guided the Irish to a national championship in 2001, believes this years Irish team might be the most talented shes coached. She believes 6-3 forward Brianna Turner (14.6 points, 7.3 rebounds), the Atlantic Coast Conference player and defensive player of the year as the Irish went 33-2 last season, is the nations best player and senior Lindsay Allen, who averaged 9.3 points and 5.8 assists, is the best point guard.Allen has started every game in her three seasons at Notre Dame, leading the Irish to a 106-6 record.The Irish had gone to five straight Final Fours until they were upset 90-82 by Stanford in a regional semifinal last postseason, only their second loss in the past three seasons to a team other than Connecticut. Gone from that Irish team are Madison Cable (13.7 points) and Michaela Mabrey (6.8 points), but the Irish add a pair of talented freshmen in Jackie Young and Erin Boley, and get back Ali Patberg, who sat out her freshman year after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in her right knee.Despite being confident in her team, McGraw said she wouldnt rank the Irish No. 1 to begin the season.I would put us in the top five. There are a lot of good teams this time of year, she said. We havent earned anything. I want to earn it. Custom Jerseys . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Custom Jerseys Cheap . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. https://www.cheapcustomjerseysonline.com/ . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Custom Jerseys China . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Zimbabwe coach Heath Streak lost his gruntle. While Zimbabwe was able to take heart from the way they resisted defeat during the Test series, Streak opened the press conference after his sides eight-wicket thrashing in the tri-series opener by admitting: I wont have too many positives today.Streak seemed particularly vexed by the white flag Zimbabwe raised through their body language. Your positivity and your mental outlook is affected by your body language and how youre thinking, Streak said. Yes, you may not feel youve got enough runs on the board but it doesnt stop you going out there and being positive and aggressive and supporting your team-mates. Diving around and getting energy going. You dont need talent to do that. Those are things that anyone can do.Its something we talk about a lot, the scoreboard not impacting on your actions and your outlook on what youre trying to achieve out there. But often it does and for people outside - media, supporters - they see that probably more than the players do inside. Its certainly something that Im putting a high priority on addressing.Though Zimbabwes 154 was woefully under par, the tri-series opener really seemed to turn on the first ball of Zimbabwes bowling effort. Tinashe Panyangara, returning to the side after overcoming a back injury that kept him out of the squad since June, produced a delivery that curled away to take Dhananjaya de Silvas outside edge. Almost immediately, however, Umpire Tiffin called a no-ball, and just as quickly Zimbabwes vim disappeared. The free-hit was clumped to midwicket, and the floodgates opened. Despite helpful conditions, the bowlers could make nothing more of the game.De Silva, Man of the Match for his unbeaten 78, admitted his dismissal at that stage could very much have made a difference to the result. The ball was seaming around and if I had got out at that time, maybe three or more wickets would have fallen, de Silva said. De Silva, who struck a fifty and a ton in the Tests, suggested Sri Lanka too was surprised by the depths of Zimbabwes batting woes. Some guys just threw their wicckets away.dddddddddddd They could have achieved 200 or 220 and that would have given them a good chance to come back into the game.No need to tell Streak that. Certainly we had the tougher side of the batting, but when you look back, bar Chari no one really got a ball that they can say was an unplayable delivery, Streak said. Yes, conditions were in their favour, but there were not enough people coming in and saying they got out to a good ball.Despite batting on a green pitch and under gloomy skies in the morning that aided swing, Streak refused to blame the conditions - or the toss - for his teams collapse. Having had late rain yesterday, the covers came off late, and we had a bit of drizzle [this morning]. Losing the toss wasnt great, but it also wasnt any excuse for how we performed.The toss has always been in the game of cricket and thats not something you can guarantee. If you can only win cricket matches when you win the toss then theres a serious issue to address. For me, today there was an advantage to the toss that would have made it 60-40 in favour of whoever wins the toss, but there are still no excuses for a batting performance like that. PJ Moor and some of the lower order guys like Cremer and Tiripano showed that when you applied yourself there were runs to be scored.Still, Zimbabwe has three more games to play, and those will be in Bulawayo - Streaks hometown and conditions he is familiar with. I said to the guys the only positive for me is that weve got three more games, Streak said.There werent really many other positives. The reality is that we have to bat, bowl and field better than we did today otherwise were not going to feature in this series. Its certainly within their own hands. Theres also lots of work for me and the coaching staff to do, but we talk about people taking responsibility and when you say that generally youre looking at your senior players to do that. Theyre going to have to start putting their hands up. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz