Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.10.2018 06:17
for Indiana. The Pacers can put up points.Its the struggles on the defensive end of the floor that cost them two losses in thei Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Scoring isnt an issue for Indiana. The Pacers can put up points.Its the struggles on the defensive end of the floor that cost them two losses in their first three games, and almost once more on Tuesday night. And their All-Star is very aware.I know what a good defensive team is. I know what it looks like. Were nowhere close to that, Paul George said.George scored 30 points, including Indianas final 12 of the game to rally the Pacers to a 115-108 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers.The Lakers trailed by as many as 16 points, but rallied and had their final lead at 108-107 before George put it away.We were searching for players to go to, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. Paul hit his first shot and he looked like he wanted the ball, and we milked it. All-Stars like (Paul), you expect them to make plays like that. Thats what makes them great players.George made consecutive 18-foot jumpers for a 111-108 lead, then followed through on the opposite end of the floor with the biggest defensive rebound of the game. The Lakers Jordan Clarkson missed an almost uncontested layup, and it was George who came down with the rebound, sending him to the free throw line to close out the contest.Hes really good and I mean thats what great players do, Lakers coach Luke Walton said. We did a phenomenal job of coming back in the second half and we started playing with the effort and energy that we need to play the full game with, and at the end of the game anything came happen.Monta Ellis had 17 points and CJ Miles scored 16 for the Pacers. Thaddeus Young finished with 14.The Pacers most impressive moment on defense came in the second quarter, when second-year big man Myles Turner denied Tarik Blacks attempted slam dunk with authority. For the majority of the game, though, the defense was nowhere to be found.Lou Williams scored 19 points for the Lakers and Clarkson had 15.TIP-INS:Lakers: The Lakers are 0-3 on the road this season ... The Lakers rank 30th in turnovers per game, averaging 16.3. On Tuesday night, they turned it over 19 times.Pacers: The Pacers topped 100 points for the third time this season ... The Pacers are 2-0 when George scores 25 points or more ... Indiana has won six of the last seven meetings against the Lakers.BAD TIMINGThe game was delayed three times in the first 30 seconds while scoring officials tried to fix a malfunction with the game clock. For the first 6 1/2 minutes of the game, the clock was not operable. Scorers were forced to use stop watches, and the Pacers public address announcer had to announce when there was 10 seconds remaining on the shot clock, then count down when it reached 5 seconds. The issue was resolved with 5:55 remaining in the first quarter.UP NEXT:Lakers: Visit Atlanta on Wednesday to conclude a four-game trip.Pacers: Travels to Milwaukee on Wednesday. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Morris-Claiborne-Jersey/ . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Brian-Winters-Jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Terrence-Brooks-Jersey/ . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Robby-Anderson-Jersey/ .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Mark-Gastineau-Jersey/ . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. CLEVELAND -- Yan Gomes completed a comeback even he doubted was possible.Given little chance to play in the postseason after breaking his right hand last month, Clevelands catcher made the clubs postseason roster and will play in the American League Division Series against the Boston Red Sox.Its an amazing recovery for Gomes, who was days away from returning to the lineup after missing two months with a separated right shoulder when he was hit was a pitch and broke his hand.Its been a roller coaster of emotions, man, Gomes said Wednesday. I went from sitting in a hospital room with my hand broken, not going to lie, crying my eyes out because Im not going to be part of the team. But then once I got my stuff together, I was like, `Ya know what, I can try to make a comeback, got to play a couple games and to be put on the roster is pretty rewarding for me and Im just going to try to do my best to help our team any way I can.Gomes hand isnt completely healed, but thats not going to stop him now, not with a chance to play in the postseason for the second time in his career.Im just going to tape it as tight as we can and hopefully it stays together, he said. But I can tell you, Im going to give 100 percent every time.When Gomes broke his hand on Sept. 14 while playing for Double-A Akron, it appeared his season was over.Doctors told him it could take up to two months to heal, but after picking up a ball and throwing it, Gomes dedicated himself to doing everything he could to get back on the field.Once I first started throwing the ball around, Im like, if I can flick it without noticing, it doesnt hurt as bad, he said. The oonly thing was starting to hit.dddddddddddd The first time I hit, it didnt feel very good. The second time, I saw some progress. This was three days after. The hand is still broken, theres still going to be some pain, but they told me, `Look, if you can tolerate it, its not going to get any worse.He returned to the lineup in the seasons final week, but only played a few innings in the field.But then, with an at-bat that seemed pulled from the script of a feel-good movie, Gomes connected for a home run on the first pitch he faced Sunday in Kansas City. The shot electrified his teammates, who have been pulling hard for him to get back.Im really happy for him as an individual, Game 1 starter Trevor Bauer said. Obviously hes going to help our team. Theres no question about that. But just on a personal side, to have him be able to come back and be a part of something that he was a big part of all year and over the past couple of years that hes been here, its really great to see for him.Indians manager Terry Francona, who is carrying three catchers on his ALDS roster, isnt sure how much Gomes will play.I dont think its probably fair to ask him to be a starting catcher and catch nine innings, he said. I think what wed usually try to do during the season, and try to do now, is take what the players do well, try to maximize that, which is certainly catching and throwing, knowledge of the staff, so we can use that. Hes not limited there. And we can use that.If it grows into more, that would be good. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz