Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.11.2019 06:31
, however.?Maybe one day Antworten

Team GB consolidated their second-place on the medal table with another historic 24 hours on Monday. Charlotte Dujardin joined Laura Trott on three Olympic golds, while Sophie Hitchon won the countrys first hammer medal and Mark Cavendish finally made it onto a Games podium.Here is all you need to know about our heroes from Monday:?GoldEvent: Equestrian -- dressageName: Charlotte DujardinAge:?31Hometown: Leighton BuzzardImpress your friends: Dujardin has enjoyed a fruitful near decade-long relationship with her horse, Velegro, but the gelding was not initially intended for her. In 2007, the double Olympic champion was hired by her now-teammate Carl Hester to work at his yard as a groom, with one of the first jobs Dujardin was given being to bring on Velegro for Hester. However, following a strong start to the 2011 European Gran Prix season it was decided to keep them as a pair, and the rest is history.?Click here for moreSilverEvent: Cycling -- mens omniumName:?Mark CavendishAge:?31Hometowns:?Isle of ManImpress your friends: Cavendish is widely acknowledged as being the finest sprinter of his generation, and now he has an Olympic medal to sit alongside those 30 Tour de France stage wins. But cycling has not always been his only passion. As a teenager his competitive spirit saw him excel at ballroom dancing. People used to take the piss out of me for it but I was good at it and we won, so I kept at it, he said in 2011.Click here for moreBronzeEvent: Athletics -- womens hammerName:?Sophie HitchonAge: 25 ?Hometown:?BurnleyImpress your friends: Hitchon may have made history as a field athlete, but she began life as a ballet dancer. From the age of four until 14, the 25-year-old focused her energies on ballet. Three years after making the switch, though, Hitchon had broken the British under-17 record.?Click here for more Pedro Strop Cubs Jersey . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Rick Reuschel Jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. https://www.cheapcubs.com/570t-ian-happ-jersey-cubs.html . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Jody Davis Cubs Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Brandon Morrow Jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. In an interview with SLAM Magazine, WNBA player Skylar Diggins dished on topics ranging from her new book, endorsements and maybe playing overseas one day.Diggins, who is one of the few WNBA stars to not have played overseas during the off-season, was actually signed to play in China before she tore her ACL. She was really looking forward to the opportunity.I had never been overseas before, so that would have been something different for me, Diggins said. You hear about your friends going overseas, and people talk about overrseas all the time.ddddddddddddShe is not ruling it out, however.?Maybe one day. Im not saying that I am or I am not going this year. But hopefully one day in the future, Ill be able to go over there for one of the shorter seasons. I also have other things I want to pursue here, Diggins said.?Looks like the ever business woman isnt slowing down.?Check out the full interview over at SLAM Magazine. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz