Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.11.2019 13:28
trial, and they said there was not enough evidence.Gonzalez believed his run, which would have put the Dodgers up 1-0 and kept Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Max Scherzer wasnt about to leave his start Monday afternoon any earlier than necessary.Scherzer pitched seven strong innings to earn his 16th victory of the season, and the well-traveled Washington Nationals beat the Atlanta Braves 6-4 in the opener of a three-game series.Hes full of determination, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. We were going to take him out after the sixth because they had some dangerous hitters coming up and they were starting to hit the ball pretty well and Scherzer said, `Hey, man, I want to go back out there, and he had a great short inning.Scherzer (16-7) scattered seven hits and yielded two runs to win his fourth consecutive start. He needed only eight pitches to navigate his final inning.I just said two words: `Im good, Scherzer said. You just know where youre at physically. You know how the balls coming out of your hand. I just knew even at 98 pitches I was still strong. I knew I had 115 in the tank, so I knew I was good to go out there for the seventh.Washington maintained an 8 1/2-game lead in the NL East over the New York Mets, who won 5-0 at Cincinnati.Trea Turner and Chris Heisey both homered during a five-run third inning for the Nationals, who won for the 12th time in 14 meetings against Atlanta this season.That one inning got away from us real quick, Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said. It kind of happened before you knew it happened a little bit.Ryan Weber (1-1) lost in his first start of the season for Atlanta. Weber allowed five runs in three innings as the Braves had a six-game winning streak snapped.Washington created problems for Weber the second time he went through the order. Turner smacked a two-run homer to left with an out in the third to give the Nationals the lead. Weber put the next two men on and, after a pop out, Heisey blasted his ninth home run to left to make it 5-1.I left one just middle-in, right in (Turners) wheelhouse and after that my ability to limit the damage was not that good, Weber said. I made another bad pitch to Heisey and then it was really out of hand.Turner, who finished a triple shy of the cycle, added an RBI single in the fourth.Atlanta scored twice in the ninth off closer Mark Melancon to pull within 6-4, but the right-hander ended the threat by getting catcher Anthony Recker to fly out with a man on first.RESTING REGULARSThe Nationals fielded a lineup that did not include OFs Bryce Harper and Jayson Werth, 2B Daniel Murphy, C Wilson Ramos and 1B Ryan Zimmerman. Washington arrived home early Monday morning after a Sunday night loss at the New York Mets.Some of my guys are walking around like zombies, and thats the reason why, Baker said. Im not overlooking the Braves at all. Im just trying to preserve and take care of my guys. Who I feel sorry for are the fans who came out today to see their favorite players play. I cant help it. You have to blame the schedule-makers and the TV-makers for that.INCIARTE STREAK TO 16Atlanta CF Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 16 games with a pair of singles in five at-bats. He is 30 for 70 (.429) since Aug. 19 and owns the longest active hitting streak in the majors.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: Snitker said he hopes RHP Matt Wisler (sore side) can return to the rotation next week. Atlanta skipped his turn Monday. Id like to get him back out there, obviously, Snitker said. I want him to finish the season.Nationals: RHP Joe Ross allowed one run and three hits in three innings during a rehab start for Triple-A Syracuse. Ross, on the DL since July 3 with right shoulder inflammation, struck out two and walked none. ... IF Stephen Drew (vertigo-like symptoms) went 1 for 2 during a rehab appearance at Class A Potomac.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Williams Perez (2-2, 4.62), who has not appeared in the majors since June 6 because of a rotator cuff strain, returns to the rotation and will face Washington for the first time this season. Snitker said Perez is unlikely to throw more than 100 pitches Tuesday.Nationals: LHP Gio Gonzalez (10-9, 4.14) looks for his first win against the Braves this season. He has a 2.31 ERA in two starts against Atlanta. Nike Air Max Plus Clearance . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Adidas Shoes Clearance Sale . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-nike-air-vapormax-china/vapormax-2019-clearance-sale.html . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Adidas Ultra Boost China Wholesale . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Discount Air Force Ones .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. LOS ANGELES -- Julio Urias cruised through three hitless innings to begin Game 4 of the NL Championship Series. The Los Angeles Dodgers 20-year-old rookie starter seemed to be thriving under the spotlight.Then the lights went out for Urias and the Dodgers.In one miserable night at Chavez Ravine, they squandered a chance to take control of this series and lost their opportunity to win the pennant at home.The Chicago Cubs ended their 21-inning scoreless streak with a four-run fourth against Urias, and the youngest pitcher in big league history to start a postseason game took his first playoff loss in the Dodgers 10-2 defeat Wednesday.I felt comfortable in that situation, but I just didnt get the results, Urias said through a translator.Game 5 is Thursday at Dodger Stadium, with Kenta Maeda scheduled to pitch against Cubs lefty Jon Lester. Los Angeles manager Dave Roberts reiterated he wont start ace Clayton Kershaw on short rest this time, putting the three-time Cy Young Award winner in line for Game 6 on Saturday night at Wrigley Field in Chicago.Roberts said Kershaw was eager to pitch, but Game 5 isnt a deciding game. Its not an elimination game. And I think the accumulation of his usage over the last 10 days plays a factor in our decision.Urias was in fine shape until the fourth inning, and so were the Dodgers plans to keep a powerful Chicago lineup off the board. The left-hander from Mexico didnt pitch much down the stretch for the NL West champions, who gave him a postseason start with the hope he could realize his ample potential in October.Urias walked two Cubs in the first three innings, but otherwise kept them mired in their slump -- until Ben Zobrist led off the fourth with a clever bunt single. Urias acknowledged the bunt caught him off guard.Thats baseball, he said. Even if its a bad hit, its a hit. Thats how they scored their runs.Two more singles and an RBI groundout later, Addison Russells first homer of the postseason put the Cubs up 4-0 and well on their way to a series-tying win.Adrian Gonzalez and several other Dodgers thought things started to unravel two innings earlier when the video review of a close play at the plate didnt go theiir way.ddddddddddddGonzalez was called out while trying to score from second on Andrew Toles single, and the ruling was upheld after replays that were interpreted both ways.I knew I was safe, Gonzalez said. Weve got plenty of still frames that prove I was safe. Unfortunately, it turned into a trial, and they said there was not enough evidence.Gonzalez believed his run, which would have put the Dodgers up 1-0 and kept the inning going with two runners on, would have given Urias a cushion in a high-pressure situation.It completely changes his way of pitching, Gonzalez said. Now he gets one guy on base, and hes trying not to let that one run score, where if weve got that lead, he feels more comfortable. He attacks it a bit more. It changes everything. One little thing can change the outcome.While Urias didnt finish strong, the Dodgers shaky defense played a big role in the collapse as well. Los Angeles hadnt made four errors in a playoff game since the 1974 NLCS, but Toles throwing error on Willson Contreras soft single to left field allowed Zobrist to easily score the Cubs first run since Game 1.We played a very sloppy game overall, Gonzalez said. Sometimes that happens. Obviously that was a big reason we lost today, but were confident well play better.Down 5-0 in the fifth, the Dodgers still had a chance to get back in it. They loaded the bases against reliever Mike Montgomery, who accidentally deflected Justin Turners comebacker into shallow left field for a two-run single.But Gonzalez and Kike Hernandez failed to reach base, and the Cubs turned it into a laugher moments later with a five-run sixth. The Dodgers defense chipped in again, with Hernandez and Joc Pederson making throwing errors while the Cubs batted around .Thousands of Dodgers fans hit the freeways early, unwilling to watch a healthy contingent of Cubs rooters celebrate.Now the NLCS is down to a best-of-three, with the Dodgers still two wins from their first pennant since 1988, and the AL champion Cleveland Indians waiting for a World Series opponent next week. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz