Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2018 01:14
y, after the team released two of the three prospects they brought in to challenge for the position. Brett Cameron, the son of B Antworten

WINNIPEG -- The question mark over Mike Renauds head has been removed and he will keep his job as punter for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers this season. "Mikes really performed well and we didnt see anybody beating him out," coach Tim Burke said Friday, after the team released two of the three prospects they brought in to challenge for the position. Brett Cameron, the son of Bomber punting legend Bob Cameron, and Aussie rules footballer Tim Hutchison were both let go. The Bombers held onto Billy Pavlopoulos, the former UBC Thunderbirds kicker they picked up in the 2013 CFL draft. "We feel Billys probably the next best guy and so well see how he does the rest of training camp and see if hes a guy were going to want to put on the practice roster." Renaud, starting his fifth season with the team and in the CFL, says he feels he has met the challenge. "I feel like Im probably having the best camp Ive ever had," he said after practice Friday. "I dont know whether thats the competition but I trained really hard and Im healthy and I just want to do the best Ive ever done and thats where my focus is at." Cameron leaves camp after scoring his first CFL points in Wednesdays pre-season game, when he kicked a 37-yard field goal in the Bombers 24-6 loss to the Toronto Argonauts. Burke says he feels Cameron could have a future in the CFL but he must work on his technique. Renaud, meanwhile, looked a lot safer after Wednesdays exhibition game when he averaged just over 44 yards with his punts. Burke also says he is getting closer to a decision on which of his three backups will move to the No. 2 spot behind starter Buck Pierce and he expects it to be sorted out before the regular season starts. "This second game all three guys behind Buck will be playing," said Burke. "I mean I have an opinion of where we are now that I dont want to share yet but I think it will start sorting itself out pretty good in the second game." The Bombers play their second exhibition game in Hamilton next week and Justin Goltz has already been told hell start and play the first half. Goltz, the only backup the Bombers retained from last season, didnt spend a lot of time on the field Wednesday. Max Hall, one of the two newcomers in camp, saw most of the action, although Chase Clement also played more than Goltz. Goltz knows this is his big chance to prove himself. "I want to establish myself as a leader of a team," he said. "Get a chance to go out there . . . a starter for the first time in the CFL. So thats a big deal for me." Although hes entering his fourth season with the Bombers, Goltz has always played third fiddle to the other two backups cut by the Bombers during the off-season -- Alex Brink and Joey Elliott. Pierce, who wont be playing at all in Hamilton, ran only three series Wednesday, failed to complete a pass and almost got sacked before he was yanked. Keeping him healthy is one of the top priorities of the Bombers this season. He says he also got a little talking to from offensive co-ordinator Gary Crowton for running the ball on his first play. "He said, Buck, what are you doing? Thats the first play of the pre-season and were doing everything to protect you and youre doing that?" Pierce said he apologized. On Friday, the team also released import linebacker Chad Faulcon, import defensive lineman Marcus Hyde, import defensive back Sam Pope and non-import defensive back Jawann Westerman, who was signed late last season and placed on the practice roster. Victor Rask Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Joakim Nordstrom Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-martin-necas-hurricanes-jersey/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Haydn Fleury Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Rod Brind Amour Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Leander Paes and Martina Hingis beat Arten Sitak and Laura Siegemund 6-4, 6-4 to reach the third round of the mixed doubles event at Wimbledon on Tuesday.Paes and Hingis won the first set with relative ease before going 2-0 down in the second, but a break of serve and excellent net play from Hingis ensured the comeback and eventual progress to the third round.The 16th-seeded Indo-Swiss pair might have a tricky encounter next as they are likely to meet second seeds Bruno Soares and Elena Vesnina in the third round.Bopana and Rodionova progressRohan Bopanna annd his Australian partner Anastasia Rodionova defeated Treat Huey and Alicja Rosolska 6-3, 7-5.ddddddddddddhile they comfortably won the first set, they had to struggle to win the second. Huey and Rosolska couldnt convert five break points and their nine unforced errors in the second set gave away the match to the Indo-Australian pair.Bopanna and Rodionova now meet Juan Sebastián Cabal and Mariana Duque-Mari?o in the third round. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz