Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

05.09.2018 01:16
eceived a bronze at the 2008 Games in Beijing.Im definitely disappointed. I didnt want to go home with a bronze medal. I wanted Antworten

American light flyweight Nico Hernandezs Cinderella run at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics came to an end when he lost a unanimous three-round decision to Hasanboy Dusmatov, of Uzbekistan, in the semifinals on Friday.Hernandez lost 30-27, 29-28 and 29-28 but will receive a bronze because both semifinal losers receive one in the boxing competition.Hernandez is the first American male boxer to claim an Olympic medal of any kind since heavyweight Deontay Wilder received a bronze at the 2008 Games in Beijing.Im definitely disappointed. I didnt want to go home with a bronze medal. I wanted to go home with gold, Hernandez said. I know, win or lose, my supporters back home are proud of me either way.I ended the drought of medaling and it was definitely a great feeling being the first one in eight years but, like I said before, I didnt want to go home with a bronze medal. Im just going to move on from here.Dusmatov, a southpaw, will face Colombias Yurberjen Herney Martinez Rivas for the gold medal in the 108-pound weight class final on Sunday afternoon.Rivas upset Johanys Argilagos, of Cuba, by split decision in the other light flyweight semifinal on Friday.The 20-year-old Hernandez, of Wichita, Kansas, finished the tournament 3-1 and became the first American light flyweight to win a medal since Michael Carbajal, who went on to have a Hall of Fame professional career, claimed silver in the 1988 Olympics in Seoul.Hernandez was not expected to reach the medal round but put himself in great position when he upset Vasilii Egorov, of Russia, the No. 2 seed in the weight class, in Mondays quarterfinals.Then Hernandez advanced to the semifinals with a unanimous decision against Ecuadors Carlos Eduardo Quipo Palaxti on Wednesday.Dusmatov, however, proved to be a bit better in what was a winnable match for Hernandez.He was the better man than me, Hernandez said. What I thought I did wrong was I let him get too close and make it a dirty fight instead of moving on my feet and staying on the outside.Hernandez lost the first round - as he did in each of his Olympic bouts - and the second round on all three scorecards as Dusmatov was precise with counter left hands. Hernandez suffered a cut over his left eye late in the second round; head gear, which usually prevented most cuts in past Olympics, was eliminated for this year.When I got cut my vision went a little blurry and I could really see that well, Hernandez said. But after (his corner) cleaned it up it got better and it didnt really affect me too much.Hernandez was more aggressive and pressed the action in the third round, although the fight was briefly halted so the ringside doctor could check the cut before allowing it to continue. Two of the three judges scored the final round for Hernandez, who will receive his medal during the ceremony on Sunday.Going into the decision, I knew it was going to be a close fight, Hernandez said. I thought it could have gone either way so I was definitely disappointed I lost, but I know the fight was too close and I let it be way too closer than it should (have been).I fought his fight instead of my own. I let him come in and make the fight too wild and thats why I lost.The 2012 U.S. mens boxing team did not win a single medal for the first time in history, a shock considering Team USA had won a total of 110 medals - the most for any nation -- including 49 gold medals. So Hernandezs medal, No. 111, was a big boost for USA Boxing, which in November hired head coach Billy Walsh away from Ireland, where he had success, to try to revive the flagging program.Im proud to end the drought of medaling for USA Boxing, Hernandez said. Im definitely proud that I made it to this level, definitely blessed.As for whether he will turn pro next or look to make another medal run at the 2020 Olympic in Tokyo remains to be seen. The disappointment from Fridays loss was still too fresh to make such an important decision.Im gonna take a little break off boxing after this and talk to my father (Lewis) about it and see what we come up with, Hernandez said.Also Friday, Team USA lightweight Carlos Balderas, 19, of Santa Maria, California, lost a unanimous decision -- 30-27 on all three scorecards --- to Cubas Lazaro Alvarez, the No. 1 seed, in the quarterfinals and was eliminated from medal contention as the American men dropped to 6-3 overall at the Rio Games. NFL Jerseys China . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Stitched Authentic Jerseys .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. http://www.wholesalenfljerseyscheap.net/ . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Cheap College Jerseys . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale . PETERSBURG, Fla. PITTSBURGH -- The Miami Marlins have reinstated right-handed reliever A.J. Ramos from the 15-day disabled list and optioned reliever Brian Ellington to Triple-A New Orleans.Ramos, the Marlins usual closer, injured his finger fielding a bunt on July 25 and was later place on the disabled list retroactive to Aug. 6. He has pitched 44 1/3 innings this season with a 3.05 ERA and a 1.33 WHIP, or walks plus hits per inning pitcched.dddddddddddd. He is fifth in the National League with 32 saves.While Ramos was on the disabled list, Fernando Rodney went 6 for 6 in save opportunities.Ellington has a 0.92 ERA and a 1.17 WHIP this season. He has allowed just one earned run in 8 1/3 innings since being recalled on July 30. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz