Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.10.2018 01:14
lack mans life.White, 35, spent 11 seasons with the Falcons and was the franchises all-time leading receiver. He was released on Antworten

Former Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White tweeted Wednesday that he plans to report a Dekalb County (Georgia) police officer, who had his hand on his gun during a routine traffic stop.In a series of tweets, White said he was stopped for speeding and also had an expired tag, resulting in two tickets. He said he had no problem with the citations but questioned the officers actions. He tweeted that he would report the officer because it may save the next black mans life.White, 35, spent 11 seasons with the Falcons and was the franchises all-time leading receiver. He was released on March 2 with two years remaining on his contract as his role with the team diminished in 2015 under new offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan.A 2005 first-round draft pick out of Alabama-Birmingham, White has 10,863 career receiving yards on 808 receptions with 63 touchdowns, also a Falcons record. He posted six consecutive 1,000-yard seasons from 2007 to 2012 and twice got at least 100 catches in a season, with 115 in 2010 and 100 in 2011.ESPNs Vaughn McClure contributed to this report. Brad Hand Jersey .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Hunter Renfroe Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Matt-Szczur-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Cam Newton pranced into the end zone, placed his hands over his chest and did his familiar Superman pose. Craig Stammen Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Carlos Asuaje Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. BLACKSBURG, Va. -- No starting quarterback? No problem for Georgia Tech.With Justin Thomas on the sideline with an injury, backup quarterback Matthew Jordan rushed for 121 yards and two touchdowns to lead the Yellow Jackets to a 30-20 upset of No. 14 Virginia Tech on Saturday.Thomas dressed for the game, but didnt play after an undisclosed injury last week at North Carolina. The Yellow Jackets (6-4, 3-4 ACC) didnt miss a beat, and Jordan, who made his first career start, repeatedly gashed the Hokies defense. He carried the ball 32 times and scored on runs of 53 and 3 yards.I really didnt know until warm-ups to be honest, Jordan said. I think I was a little bit nervous when we first started off. Once the game went along, I think I settled down.Marcus Marshall added 143 yards rushing and a score for the Yellow Jackets, who rushed for 309 yards. They also became bowl eligible.I told our kids after that game that 6-6 is not what were after, Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said. Once we were out of the conference race, I challenged our team to try and win nine games. If you go back and look at the last 50 years here, it hasnt been done a lot.Georgia Techs win was just the third road win over a ranked team in Johnsons tenure as coach. He took over in 2008.Virginia Tech (7-3, 5-2, No. 18 AP), which was looking to clinch the ACCs Coastal Division crown, played its worst game of the season. The Hokies turned the ball over four times, botched a short field-goal attempt, and had a terrible snap rigght before halftime that ultimately led to Jordans 3-yard touchdown run.dddddddddddd That score gave them a 20-0 halftime lead.The Hokies Jerod Evans threw a touchdown pass and ran for two scores -- the latter two coming with the game already decided.In the end, we didnt play well enough, Virginia Tech coach Justin Fuente said. We didnt deserve to win the ball game. Credit to them.THE TAKEAWAYGeorgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets defense gave up 636 yards of offense in a 48-20 loss at North Carolina a week ago, but the group held Virginia Tech to 437 yards and sacked Evans five times.I think our defensive players were probably tired of hearing how bad they were, Johnson said.Virginia Tech: The Hokies -- who hadnt turned the ball over in their previous three games -- need to find their groove on offense. They only mustered a field goal in the second half against Duke a week ago, didnt score in the first half against Georgia Tech, and had 182 of their yards on their final two drives when trailing 30-7.POLL IMPLICATIONSVoters could drop Virginia Tech down or out of the AP Top 25 when the new list comes out Sunday.UP NEXTGeorgia Tech: Returns home for the final home game of the season and takes on Virginia, the last-place team in the ACCs Coastal Division.Virginia Tech: Travels to South Bend, Indiana, to take on Notre Dame in the first meeting between the two programs. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Gear NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz