Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.11.2019 13:53
ovski since it could not determine Antworten

Aside from being, you know, the best ever at the whole tennis thing, Serena Williams is a pretty talented entertainer. Shes shown off her vocal prowess before (remember Under the Sea, anyone?), but on Tuesday she reminded us all of her incredible stage presence with a hilarious Instagram post.Serena gives a spirited lip-synced rendition of Bon Jovis Always. Its truly a work of art, as youll see.If LL Cool J and Chrissy Teigen dont put her on Lip Sync Battle IMMEDIATELY, something has gone horribly wrong with the pop-culture world.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Ted Karras Jersey . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. JaWhaun Bentley Jersey . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Mike Nugent Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Adam Butler Jersey . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings.More than three months after the incident occurred, Toronto Maple Leafs forward Mikhail Grabovski has reportedly admitted that he bit Montreal Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty in a game on Feb. 9. According to a report by hockey writer Dmitry Chesnokov on the Puck Daddy blog on Yahoo! Sports, Grabovski discussed the controversial moment from the game that the Maple Leafs won 6-0. "The incident? It wasnt that much," Grabovski told Chesnokov. "(Pacioretty) was choking me and I bit him. Dont stick your hands where you shouldnt. To be honest with you he was choking me pretty hard, to the point where I really couldnt breathe. And I couldnt pull his hand away at all. I tried to hit him with my other hand, but I couldnt because he was choking me.dddddddddddd There was nothing left to do but bite him." Pacioretty told the media that he had a tetanus shot following the incident. The NHL conducted a telephone interview with both players but did not levy any punishment to Grabovski since it could not determine for sure if the bite had taken place. "It was an emotional game," Pacioretty said two days after the incident. "It got out of hand. People were fired up." Both Grabovski and Pacioretty received 10-minute misconducts for their part in the scuffle, and the Leaf player received an extra two minutes for roughing. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz