Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.11.2019 10:02
IMPLICATIONSCreightons first triple-digit game of Antworten

Just when the Philadelphia 76ers thought they would finally have all of their top big men available, another injury cropped up.Nerlens Noel is expected to make his season debut when the Sixers play at Detroit on Sunday.Noel, who averaged 11.1 points and 8.1 rebounds last season, underwent surgery on his left knee in October. Jahlil Okafor, out the last three games because of gastroenteritis, also made the trip.Now for the bad news: Joel Embiid, who has quickly emerged as one of the leagues most productive centers, stayed home because of right elbow inflammation.Embiid is averaging a team-high 18.2 points, 7.6 rebounds and 2.5 blocked shots after missing two seasons because of foot injuries. He will be sitting out his eighth game this season.Noel is eager and ready to get his season started after the prolonged absence.Im in better shape and in a better mental place to come back and play basketball at a high level, Noel told the Philadelphia Inquirer. Theres always excitement to be able to play basketball after this amount of time, including the summer, not be able to play organized basketball at a competitive level.Ive been looking forward to this. I think Ive gained some momentum coming back from this. Im feeling good with my body, and everything is on point.The Sixers (5-18) snapped an eight-game losing streak and 23-game road losing streak by defeating New Orleans 99-88 on Thursday. They held the Pelicans to 31 second-half points.I think our defense has been trending that way, coach Brett Brown told the Inquirer. We just havent had a win to validate it. I feel like our defense was physical.The Pistons (13-12) also collected a road victory in their last outing, overwhelming Minnesota 117-90 on Friday. Center Andre Drummond controlled the paint, notching his second consecutive 20-20 game with 22 points and 22 rebounds.His energy was great, coach Stan Van Gundy said. He was dominant and he was all over the boards and you can see as we start to get more penetration, he gets better opportunities on the offensive boards. So, thats really helped him, too.I think the real positive thing is thats three games in a row -- three games in four days -- where hes played really well and thats what were looking for from him, that consistent energy.Power forward Joe Leuer also provided another big boost off the bench, tying his season high with 17 points. Hes been the teams most consistent reserve, averaging 10.6 points and 6.6 rebounds.Leuer signed a four-year contract as a free agent over the summer and is flourishing as the primary backup to both starting forwards, Marcus Morris and Tobias Harris.Thats why I wanted to come here, Leuer said. I knew Stans system was a good fit for me. I knew it was a great opportunity to play and be a part of something special and build something here.Thats what I think we are doing. Its a process, but every day were just going to come in and work hard. I feel like I fit in well with what were doing here.This will be the first meeting between the teams this season. Detroit swept the four-game series last season, averaging 113.3 points in those games. Andy Bathgate Jersey . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Zarley Zalapski Jersey .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/191q-sam-lafferty-jersey-penguins.html . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Chris Kunitz Jersey . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. Joe Mullen Jersey . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands -- Creighton jumped on Washington State early and the Cougars could never recover.But the Bluejays confidence is still showing, especially after their 103-77 victory over Washington State on Friday in the opening round of the Paradise Jam tournament.Huff scored 19 points, Marcus Foster added 16 points and Justin Patton 10 for Creighton (3-0), which took command early in leading by as many as 34 points against the overmatched Cougars (2-1).Our confidence is sky high, but what weve done in these first three games, weve got to put that behind us now, Huff said. Were just going to have to focus on our game plan, and see if we can get another win (Sunday).Conor Clifford scored 29 points, Ike Iroegbu and Charles Callison had 11 each, and Josh Hawkinson added 10 for Washington State (2-1).Creighton led from the outset, going up by double figures less than seven minutes into the first half en route to a 60-34 halftime lead.I liked the way our starters set the tone, Bluejays coach Greg McDermott said. Our pace was good early, which is always good to see, and then the guys coming off the bench gave us a lift. Theres a lot of positives from tonight.Creighton took its biggest lead midway through the second half, going up 80-46 on Tyler Clements layup with 13:30 remaining.The Bluejays would then break the 100-point mark for the first time this season with 1:50 left on Ronnie Harrell Jr.s jumper.They were just relentless in their pursuit, Washington State coach Ernie Kent said. Theyre good. That is a very good basketball team. Their ability to run, their ability to shoot, their ability of their biigs to get up and down, thats a good team.ddddddddddddBIG PICTUREWashington State: Turnovers were a problem for the Cougars. After giving up 16 total in their first two games, they had 16 Friday, leading to 23 points for Creighton.Creighton: Its a good start for the Bluejays, who are trying to win their fourth regular-season tournament title under McDermott. They also won tournaments in 2011, 2012 and 2015.STAT SHEETWashington State: Not a bad night, shooting 46.9 percent from the field (30 of 64). But the Cougars made just 3 of 9 3-pointers, and were outrebounded 39-33.Creighton: Easily had its best shooting game this season -- 56.3 percent from the field (40 of 71), and hit a season-best 15 of 27 3-pointers.RUN AND GUNThanks to the turnovers, Creighton was able to get its fast break going against Washington State, outscoring the Cougars 19-6.STAT OF THE NIGHTIt comes from Creighton point guard Maurice Watson Jr. While Watson was held to seven points (10 points below his season average), he added a season-best 13 assists. To put that in perspective, Watson had more assists than Washington State had as a team (12).POLL IMPLICATIONSCreightons first triple-digit game of the season, coming right after knocking off No. 9 Wisconsin by 12 points three days ago, cant do anything but help the Bluejays move up the Top 25.UP NEXTWashington State: Plays Montana at 7 p.m. Saturday in a consolation round game.Creighton: Gets Saturday off, then faces N.C. State in a semifinal game at 9:30 p.m. Sunday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz