Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.10.2018 01:08
Pamela Begi? received the ball high from Samantha Chung above the box and then dribbled toward goal. Her right-footed 22-yard s Antworten

SEATTLE -- Clint Dempsey was a spectator last time the Seattle Sounders played archrival Portland, kept off the field by a red-card suspension during a 3-1 loss.This time, he took charge.Dempsey scored twice and Cristian Roldan added a goal -- all in the second half -- in Seattles 3-1 victory over the Timbers on Sunday night.In front of 53,302 fans at CenturyLink Field, the Sounders (9-12-3, 30 points) won their third straight game and extended their unbeaten streak to four (3-0-1). They climbed within two points of Portland (8-10-8, 32 points) for the last playoff spot in the Western Conference.Once we got the (first) goal, that kind of opened things up, Dempsey said. They had to press forward to try to get the equalizer, and we were able to pick them apart. We pretty much put in a perfect performance except for conceding that (late) one.Portland, which got a goal from Fanendo Adi in second-half stoppage time, has lost four of its last five games and remains winless on the road (0-7-6).Dempsey put Seattle on the board in the 61st minute when he converted a penalty kick past goalkeeper Jake Gleeson. The chance was set up when Roldan was taken down by defender Vytas Andriuskevicius just outside the box on the right-wing side. Dempsey, who missed a PK in last Sundays 2-1 victory against Real Salt Lake, drilled this try high into the left side with Gleeson going the opposite way.In the 80th minute, Roldan sent a through ball toward the Portland penalty area. Demspey caught up with it, took two dribbles, and fired it into the back-right corner from just inside the restraining arc.Before he scored either of those goals, Dempsey, who now has eight goals for the season, had a near miss on a wide-open shot from 17 yards straight in front.Early in the season, that would have been the only chance I got all game, Dempsey said. Now, when I miss a good chance, Im going to have two or three more. When you fight hard and keep yourself in the game, you have people who can create opportunities, and that puts you in situations to get good looks.Roldan headed in a shot from inside the 6-yard box to make it 3-0 in the 83rd. It was his third of the year.The Sounders current four-game unbeaten run has come since Brian Schmetzer was named interim coach after the team parted ways with longtime coach Sigi Schmid on July 26. Seattle has gone from well out of the playoff picture to right back into it.When you have a committed group of players, they can do the math, and they read some of the highlights in the stories that are out there that maybe the Sounders arent going to make the playoffs this year, Schmetzer said. But thats a proud team, and their response has been tremendous. I think their confidence is high, and with each win, they believe more and more that they can win the next one.The Timbers nearly had the equalizer twice in a span of 4 minutes. In the 63rd minute, Sounders goalkeeper Stefan Frei leaped to slap away a shot by Jack McInerney, and defender Joevin Jones then cleared it away from an open right side of the net.Four minutes later, Frey went down at the top of his 6-yard box and denied McInerney in a one-on-one chance, stopping the shot with his right hand.We have a chance to redeem ourselves next weekend, Timbers coach Caleb Porter said, and we will. Stephen Gostkowski Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Derek-Rivers-Draft-Jersey/ .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Rob Gronkowski Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Kyle Van Noy Jersey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. GAINESVILLE, Ark. - Sometimes the post kicks out, sometimes it kicks in. Tonight, the post played a part in Floridas game-winning goal, as sophomore Samantha Chungs shot ricocheted off the right post into the goal for a 3-2 win.Chungs 20-yard shot in the 88th minute ended a UCF comeback, as the Knights rallied from a two-goal second-half deficit to tie the match in the 74th minute. The Knights were looking for their fifth consecutive win Sunday, as three of those four victories were come-from-behind efforts.The match was played Sunday evening in front of 1,072 at the James G. Pressly Stadium. It was the final non-conference match of the regular season for both teams.Scoring in the Match: The only goal of the opening half came in the 33rd minute. Pamela Begi? received the ball high from Samantha Chung above the box and then dribbled toward goal. Her right-footed 22-yard shot just beat the outstretched hands of UCFs goalkeeper.Floridas second goal started when Meggie Dougherty Howard spied Mayra Pelayo making a right-side run. Pelayo took a touch, then sent a cross to the far post. Savannah Jordan was at the end of that cross, one-touching the ball in just inside the far post.That goal was the No. 72 of Jordans career, moving her into sole possession of second on Floridas and the Southeastern Conference career goals charts.The Knights cut the lead with a 14-yard strike from Morgan Ferrara in the 58th minute and then tied the score 16 minutes later. The Knights were awarded a corner kick and Kayla Adamek found the ball in the scrum to score at the far post.With regulation time evaporating, the Gators made a push toward the Knights goal. Pelayo had the ball out wide at the endline. The cross she put into the box was cleared by UCF to just above the box. Chung stepped up and her right-footed shot hit the inside of the right post and kicked in.Worth Noting: Chungs goal was the first of her Florida career.Begi?s goal was her first of the season and gives her an even dozen for her Gator career.Jordans goal moved her into sole possession of second on the Florida and SEC Career Goals chart at 72. She is one of 31 players in NCAA Division I history to score 72 or more goals and among the 10 who have done that since 2000.Briana Solis made her first start of the season Sunday, taking a spot in the defensive midfield.Sundays match was Floridas first home action since Aug. 21 as the Gators traveled more than 11,400 miles on their five-match road stretch.2016 Records: Florida: 6-2, 1-1 SECUCF: 5-4, 0-0 AACWhat Burleigh Said: On her overall thoughts on tonights match... It was great. I think we had to show some resilience by coming back. We knew that UCF was not going to go quietly. If you look at the history of the games that they have played this year, you can tell that they have some history of that. I think trust is the biggest word for us; we have to trust. When we play the ball out wide and put balls across the six, its really difficult to deefend.dddddddddddd Every opportunity we had tonight came from that scenario. - Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn Samantha Chungs winning goal... I think that was a great finish. Anytime you can have a quality finish is great. I was excited for her, she can hit a great ball and she has done it numerous times in practice. To see her finish that in the game was exciting. - - Florida Head Coach Becky Burleigh On her game winning goal... The coaches told us to start dishing it out wide. As soon as we started doing that, we got out to Myra, who crossed it in, it came to me and I hit it first time. We all put in a great effort, and we worked hard. We finally got the goal, and it felt good. - sophomore midfielder Samantha ChungOn scoring her 72nd goal... Its pretty cool. Its always an honor to be up in those rankings. I give a lot of credit to my team, - without those crosses and balls in to me I wouldnt be able to score any of those. Im really grateful for the opportunity to have that. - senior forward Savannah JordanOn Pam Begi?s first goal of the season... I thought Pam did a really great job of playing simple and getting us to the point that weve talked about. That was big. She made a big difference when she came in. - Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn winning after coming home from a long road trip...It means so much. Its been three or four weeks, and our traveling has been pretty rough. To be able to perform in front of our home crowd has been incredible. Its amazing to be back. - senior midfielder Pam Begi?On Kaylan Marckeses saves tonight... That equalizer was a bit challenging. There was a big crowd around it. It was a difficult situation for her, but I thought she made some big saves to keep us in it. - Florida Head Coach Becky BurleighOn tonights match... First of all, it was great to play at home. Weve been on a long road trip, so it was great to play here in front of our fans. I think our team fought hard tonight. UCF has shown this season that theyve been able to come back from being down. We knew it would be a tough match, but our team showed a lot of resilience coming back from Friday. - senior forward Savannah JordanPreseason Conference Votes: Florida swept the 2015 SEC titles (regular-season and tournament). UCF was third in 2015 American Athletic Conference standings.Florida - The Gators are picked to win the 2016 Southeastern Conference title.UCF - The Knights are picked to take third in the 2016 American Athletic Conference.Rankings:Florida is ranked No. 4 on the latest National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA) poll.Next up: The Gators continue home play Thursday when Auburn (5-4, 1-1 SEC) visits Pressly Stadium for a 6 p.m. match. The Tigers come into the match off a 1-0 home loss to No. 14 South Carolina Sunday. Admission is free for all Gator home regular season matches. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Womens NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz