Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.10.2018 01:08
n the 18th and shot 66, one shot behind Feng. Gerina Piller, who played in the last group, was part of a three-way tie for third Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Inbee Park is taking a gold medal back to South Korea to show anyone who doubted whether she should play in the Olympics.And to anyone who questioned her place in womens golf.Slowed all year by a thumb injury that led to speculation she might retire, Park was dominant as ever Saturday at Olympic Golf Course. She made three straight birdies early, never let anyone closer than three shots the rest of the way and closed with a 5-under 66 for a five-shot victory.Because I had an injury, a lot of people were saying maybe it was better to have another player in the field, which is understandable, Park said. But I really wanted to do well this week to show a lot of people that I can still play.She had a poker face and a putter that couldnt miss, a combination that was too much for Lydia Ko or anyone else.Even more remarkable is that Park had not faced top competition for two months. She took time off to recover, and to pour everything into being ready for the Olympics. But when she played a Korean LPGA event earlier this month and missed the cut, there was talk at home that someone else should go in her place.This is definitely one of the special moments in my golfing career and in my whole life, Park said. It feels great. Its just really all Ive wanted.Ko, who replaced Park at No. 1 in womens golf 10 months ago, didnt make a birdie until the seventh hole. The 19-year-old Kiwi at least made one that mattered. She holed an 8-foot birdie putt on the 18th for a 69 to claim the silver by one shot over Shanshan Feng of China, who also shot 69.Park is 28 and already has won seven majors, including the career Grand Slam, and two months ago became the youngest player to qualify for the LPGA Hall of Fame.This victory -- the first gold medal in womens golf since 1900 -- might have topped them all.She kept her composure during her three straight birdies early, a 30-foot birdie on the 13th that turned back the last challenge and her 10-foot birdie on the 17th. When she tapped in for par on the final hole, she threw both hands in the air and leaned back her head at the cloudy sky.Ive won majors, but I havent won a gold medal, so this feels very, very special. Nothing I want to exchange, she said. Im so honored to represent my country. Being able to receive the gold medal was an unforgettable moment.Asked if fans might have forgotten that she was pretty good, Park only smiled.Ko, sitting next to her at a news conference, leaned into a microphone and said, Shes really good. Shes not pretty good. Shes really, really good.The Americans had an outside chance at a medal. Stacy Lewis birdied the 16th and 17th holes, but missed a 15-foot birdie on the 18th and shot 66, one shot behind Feng. Gerina Piller, who played in the last group, was part of a three-way tie for third until missing three straight putts -- two for par -- on the back nine.Maria Verchenova of Russia posted the lowest score, a 62 that featured the third hole-in-one of the tournament.This final round, however, was all about Park.South Korea has been the dominant nation in womens golf, so a gold medal was no surprise.Not many thought it would be Park because of her injury and poor form this year. She had not broken par on the LPGA Tour since April. She missed the cut or withdrew in her last four events, even skipping the U.S. Womens Open and Womens British Open to try to heal and get ready for the Olympics.There was a little bit of confusion from me whether I can perform well this week or not because I really havent performed well this year with the injury, she said. Being able to overcome injury this week and being able to play good, Ive worked really hard for this week and hard work really paid off.The pressure was as great as she has ever felt. Fans dressed in red shirts held up South Korean flags for her to see behind every green and on the way to every tee. Park stared straight ahead and kept pouring in putts.Kos best chance was around the turn. She made her first birdie on the seventh hole to cut the lead to five shots, and then hit a tee shot about 12 feet short of the flag at the par-3 eighth. Park answered with a 6-iron to 3 feet for another birdie. It was like that all day -- all week.Park finished at 16-under 268, the same score Justin Rose had when he won the gold medal in mens golf. Michael Hutchinson Jersey . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Custom Winnipeg Jets Jerseys . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. http://www.nhljetsauthority.com/authentic-shawn-matthias-jets-jersey/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Teppo Numminen Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Dmitry Kulikov Jersey . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. DENVER -- Socrates Brito limped out of Denver on crutches and headed to the disabled list in June with a broken toe.He walked away a winner on Sunday after delivering a clutch hit for Arizona.Brito snapped a seventh-inning tie with a three-run homer, and the Diamondbacks held off a late rally for an 8-5 victory over the Colorado Rockies.It was a welcome change for Brito after his last time at Coors Field. He broke his big toe when he fouled a ball off his right foot on June 23.Its crazy, Brito said. I lost a month after I got hit in the foot.Brito came back in early August and was optioned to Triple-A Reno after hitting .125 in five games. He was recalled Friday after Arizona traded outfielder Michael Bourn and came through with his first home run since breaking his toe.Hes a big man with long levers and when he gets everything together he can do a lot of damage, Diamondbacks manager Chip Hale said.Archie Bradley scattered six hits over six innings and Jean Segura had three hits in his return to the lineup for Arizona.Bradley (6-8) struck out six but it appeared he might be the hard-luck loser. Rockies starter Jon Gray (9-7) allowed a run in the first inning on a sacrifice fly but retired 17 of 19 batters before Arizona roughed him up in the seventh.He was in complete control the entire game, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Then he had baserunners there in the seventh inning.Trailing 2-1, the Diamondbacks tied it with three straight one-out singles. Brito made it 5-2 when he hit Grays first-pitch fastball into the second deck in right-center field.It was his third of the season and the first home run off Gray in 22 1/3 innings.Hes got a good fastball and I wasnt trying to do too much, Brito said. Hes a guy that throws a lot of fastballs, so I was always looking fastball.The seventh inning spoiled a good start for Gray, which included a four-pitch fourth. His pitch count was low and he was looking at possibly his first complete game whenn he ran into trouble.ddddddddddddI felt like I could have gone 20 innings, he said. Just one bad pitch beat me.Pinch-hitter Tom Murphy had a solo homer off Patrick Corbin in the bottom of the seventh, but Brandon Drurys two-run single in the eighth gave Arizona a four-run lead.The Diamondbacks added a run in the ninth and then had to withstand Colorados comeback attempt. The Rockies scored twice on a single and a wild pitch, but Daniel Hudson struck out DJ LeMahieu and Carlos Gonzalez with two runners on to end it.Huddys best off-speed pitch is a changeup, catcher Tuffy Gosewisch said about their approach against Gonzalez. We threw him a first-pitch fastball and after that three straight changeups. The shadows helped the last couple of innings.TRAINERS ROOMDiamondbacks: OF Yasmany Tomas left due to illness following his single in the seventh. Hale said Tomas felt dizzy after running out the single but wanted to stay in the game. He was replaced by Kyle Jensen, who scored on Britos homer. ... Segura was back in the lineup after missing one game because of a stomach bug. He was available to pinch hit on Saturday.Rockies: OF Charlie Blackmon was out of the lineup for the second straight game with back tightness. Weiss said Blackmon has improved and was getting treatment. He could return Monday.STREAKSPaul Goldschmidt failed to reach base for the first time in 51 games against the Rockies. He was 0 for 4 with a sacrifice fly. He struck out looking in the ninth with a chance to prolong the streak. ... LeMahieu extended his streak of reaching base safely to 21 games with a single in the first.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke (12-4, 4.17 ERA) faces his former team when Arizona visits the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday.Rockies: RHP Chad Bettis (11-7, 5.17) opens a three-game series against San Francisco on Monday. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Womens NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz