Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.10.2018 01:09
I am picking Reed this week because I think he wants to show the world that he will be the man to beat each and every week. I b Antworten

The PGA Tour returns heads overseas this week to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for the CIMB Classic. Justin Thomas won the tournament last year for his one and only win on the PGA Tour, while Ryan Moore won the event in 2013 and 2014.Our experts have put together the players they believe have the skills to succeed and provide big fantasy point totals. This weeks panel is comprised of Bob Harig and Jonathan Coachman as well as FantasyGolfInsiders Jeff Bergerson, Zach Turcotte and Taras Pitra.Note: Golfer salaries listed are for DraftKings.Bob Harig -- Justin Thomas ($10,400)The defending champion returns to the site of his lone victory coming off a strong finish at the Safeway Open, where he followed an opening-round 76 with scores of 66-66-67 to tie for eighth. Hes had four top-10 finishes in his past seven starts, including a tie for sixth at the Tour Championship.Jonathan Coachman -- Patrick Reed ($11,200)I am still trying to figure out how this tournament is officially on the PGA Tour. However, not my call, so I will stop wondering. What I do know is that there seems to be a lot of momentum and excitement in the world of golf coming off of the Ryder Cup as well as the attention given to the Safeway Open, despite Tiger not playing. For those reasons I am picking Reed this week because I think he wants to show the world that he will be the man to beat each and every week. I believe this new wraparound season is going to be the one he captures his first major, and winning early in the year will go a long ways in keeping that confidence going.Taras Pitra -- Hudson Swafford ($6,500)Swafford was one of my plays that I got away from early Thursday morning because of the tee time split concerns last week. Naturally he made the cut and faded on the weekend, but having another player to gain points during those two days is what was the difference in min cashing GPPs or not cashing at all. I wont be making the mistake again with him this week as hes a strong performer in most of the categories were targeting this week, specifically driving distance (7th), greens in regulation (22nd) and birdie or better percentage (19th).Jeff Bergerson -- Tony Finau ($8,100)It is important to note that this weeks CIMB Classic is a no-cut event, meaning everybody is guaranteed four rounds of golf. In weeks like this, I always favor guys who can accumulate DraftKings points via birdies and eagles and Finau is a wonderful example of this type of player. Finau finished ninth at this event last year and also won in Puerto Rico, so he does have tremendous upside. At this price, I see Finau being an excellent cash game or GPP option.Zach Turcotte -- Russell Knox ($8,200)Knox had a breakthrough season during the past year, recording two victories and 11 top-25 finishes. In looking at the types of players that have succeeded in the past few years in Malaysia, a few characteristics tend to stand out; those players who hit fairways and greens tend to be in contention each year, as shown by Ryan Moore and Kevin Na. Knox ranks near the top in both categories and played well in his first start here a year ago, finishing 21st. With the confidence he has gained from his recent wins, he should be able to challenge for a top-10 finish this week and is one of the better values on the board. Jamal Murray Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Tyler Lydon Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-allen-iverson-nuggets-jersey/ . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Trey Lyles Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. Paul Millsap Jersey . Their experience showed Tuesday as the No. 10 Badgers blunted a Saint Louis surge to win 63-57 and advance to face West Virginia in Wednesdays finals of the Cancun Challenge.Tottenham forward Harry Kane could be the perfect signing for Manchester United, according to former Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour. A report in The Sun claimed Spurs and Kane had agreed to put talks over a new contract on hold, despite growing interest from Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.Kane is contracted to Tottenham until 2020 and has previously affirmed his commitment to the club, insisting: I have a bright future here. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. But Parlour feels Kane could be a long-term solution to Uniteds striking options, given the veteran status of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who joined Jose Mourinhos side in the summer on a one-year deal. Im sure Manchester United will be looking at him [Kane], Parlour told talkSPORT.They will be thinking OK, Ibrahimovic is here at the moment but hes getting on a bit - we might neeed a new striker soon.dddddddddddd Kane has been a prolific scorer for Tottenham over the past two seasons He [Kane] could be perfect for Manchester United.Kane, who has scored 67 goals in 134 appearances for Tottenham, recently returned from six weeks out with an ankle ligament injury and netted in the 1-1 draw against Arsenal in the north London derby.The 23-year-old was an unused substitute during Englands 3-0 win over Scotland on Friday and has since returned to Tottenham and will not feature against Spain on Tuesday.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Herrera: Life good under Jose Depay wont rule out Utd exit Kane leaves England squad WATCH: Brilliant Eriksen goal. Stitched NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys From China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Womens NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Disocunt Football Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz