Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.11.2019 13:56
e control right, the trajectory, the spin right on Antworten

FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Florida Gulf Coast is hoping some good can come from their loss in a disputed finish.The school released a statement Tuesday night saying they would like the NCAA to study what happened on the final play of the Eagles loss at Michigan State on Sunday night, when the clock incorrectly started early on an inbounds pass and led to a most confusing scene to end the Spartans 78-77 win.With 1.6 seconds left, FGCUs Christian Terrell inbounded the ball from underneath his own basket. The clock started as he released the ball, instead of when Antravious Simmons caught the pass. Simmons shot missed, and after replay review the game was declared over.Referee Bo Boroski said after the game that by rule, the possession could not be replayed and that Simmons shot would have counted if made.Like most, we believe that the fairest thing to have done was to have simply replayed the possession, the school said. To our chagrin, current rules apparently did not allow this to have occurred.It is our hope that this very disappointing conclusion will result in a near future full vetting with the Mens Basketball Rules Committee that will lend itself to modifying the playing rules to better allow a replay to occur, and to avoid a frustrating repeat occurrence for another team and its supporters, the statement said.FGCUs statement also reiterated that Michigan States clock operator did nothing wrong, and that the clock was being started by the on-court officials using belt packs -- as is customary in the final 2 minutes of Big Ten games.We believe that common sense should have dictated concentrating on the fact that the immediate sounding of the horn resulted in his understandably rushing off a shot, instead of the opportunity to have more fairly completed the designed dribble and shoot in the time remaining, FGCUs statement said.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Zapatillas Yeezy España . PAUL, Minn. Air Max Baratas . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/zapatillas-baratas-spain-outlet-online-d2288.html . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Yeezy Baratas Hombre . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Air Max España . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. NAPA, Calif. -- Scott Piercy keeps finding ways to succeed, even when hes not making a lot of putts.Piercy pitched in from 40 yards for eagle on the par-5 ninth hole Friday, helping him keep a two-shot cushion at the rain-delayed Safeway Open until it became too dark to continue.A steady rain that fell on Silverado for most of the bleak day halted the second round for 2 hours, 36 minutes as water began to pool on the tee boxes and the corners of the greens. The delay meant the second round can not be completed until Saturday morning.Bill Haas had a 2-under 70 in the morning and finished 36 holes in 8-under 136.Piercy, who opened with a course-record 62, made only one of his four birdie chances until his eagle at No. 9, and he followed with a 10-foot birdie on the next hole to reach 14-under par.He missed a 5-foot birdie on the 12th hole, his last of the day.Johnson Wagner was at 12 under and had a 15-foot birdie putt on the par-3 15th hole when he decided to wait until morning. Paul Casey, who opened with a 64, recovered from two bogeys late on his front nine with three birdies over his next four holes. He was 11 under through 12 holes, ending his day with a 35-foot birdie putt.In my mind, I wanted to shoot 3 under on the front, Piercy said. And luckily, I was able to do that.Piercy converted only one of four reasonable birdie chances, making a 7-foot putt on the par-5 fifth hole. The next par 5 was into the wind, although he was mildly surprised that a 3-wood came up so short of the green in the first cut.I had a good angle, though, kind of shooting straight up the green, he said. When you make it from 40 yards, its luck. I hit a good shot. I landed it pretty much where I wanted to and it reacted good. Whenever it goes in, thats a bonus.No one from the afternoon starters finished the second round, which was to resume at 7:45 a.m. PT. The third round was to be played in threesomes off both tees, although more rain was in the forecast for the weekend.Haas was hopeful of at least staying close to the leaders. That depended on Piercy, Wagner and Casey, and perhaps a few others.Haas was one of the replacements for Tiger Woods, in this case taking the spot that had been set aside for Woods in the early-round groups. Haas dooesnt know why he was chosen.dddddddddddd. He just considered it a treat to be able to watch the exploits of Phil Mickelson and the rhythmic swing of Emiliano Grillo.And they were able to watch Haas post the lowest score from the group.Haas made it through the tough conditions brought on by rain Friday morning and climbed into the mix going into the weekend of the PGA Tour season opener at Silverado.Haas was at 8-under 136, the low score among those who finished 36 holes. Mickelson had another 69 and was at 6-under 138. Grillo played bogey free after the delay for a 70 and was at 5-under 139.Woods had planned to play at Silverado and even entered the tournament Friday. The PGA Tour decided to arrange the groups so that Woods played with Mickelson and Grillo. Woods, however, withdrew Monday, saying his game was vulnerable and not where it needed to be.Haas took that spot in the group, and all three have put on a good show.Grillo had a 35-foot birdie putt that he left 10 feet short on the 11th hole, his second of the round, when the rain was at its worse. He made it through the back nine without any more mistakes and then ran off three straight birdies on the front nine.Mickelson returned from the rain delay in much worse shape. The driver slipped out of his hands on his first shot at the par-4 13th and led to a snap-hook out of bounds. He managed to make a 10-foot putt to escape with bogey.He made another bogey on the par-3 seventh when he pushed his tee shot left of the green, left of the gallery and next to a beer concession. From rain-soaked pine bark, he hit a flop to 12 feet and narrowly missed the putt. There were plenty of good shots, too, however, and Mickelson had control of his irons, which was key.The greens were so soft from rain that it was critical not to spin the ball back too much around the hole.To be able to get the distance control right, the trajectory, the spin right on spongy greens and give myself as many birdies as I hit, I think this is some of the best iron play that Ive had, Mickelson said. And then I hit a few wild ones, too, so I guess its kind of my normal game. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz