Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.11.2019 13:57
of the historic buildings artifacts, Antworten

If youve ever seen a celebrity IRL, you may have thought they look different than they do on TV or in pictures. (I know I certainly did when I saw Steve Urkel up close as a kid.) For the celebrities themselves, its probably weird to constantly hear, YOU LOOK SO MUCH (BETTER/TALLER/PRETTIER) IN PERSON.And if you dont believe me, just ask Caroline Wozniacki. The tennis star took to Twitter on Wednesday and expressed her confusion over the sentiment.Is that a compliment? Is it an insult? I have no idea, and Lindsey Vonn doesnt either. But she can relate. The gold-medal winning skier -- who honestly could pass as Wozniackis sister -- sympathized with her peer and suggested to take it as praise.Definitely sounds like the right way to go if you ask me. And Wozniacki seemed to agree.Well, glad thats settled.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. NHL Jerseys 2020 . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. NHL Jerseys China . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. https://www.cheapnhljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. NHL Jerseys . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. BOSTON -- Rudolph Spider Edwards, who with his dust mop and jaunty fedora shared the parquet floor with Celtics stars from Bill Russell to Larry Bird in the old Boston Garden and new, has died. He was 86.Edwards had suffered from cancer, the Celtics said Wednesday.Edwards began working for the Celtics in 1964, sweeping the floor during timeouts so the stars of the NBAs first dynasty wouldnt slip on the moisture seeping up from the hockey ice underneath.When the Boston Garden was replaced in 1995, Edwards was recognized inn the closing ceremonies, and in an auction of the historic buildings artifacts, his broom went for $1,600.dddddddddddd Edwards autographed it for the new owner, then spent five hours signing for a line of fans.Edwards moved with the team to its new arena before retiring in 1997. When the Celtics replaced their floor in October, they brought Edwards back to give the new parquet its first sweep. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz