Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.11.2019 06:28
goals-against average and .924 Antworten

Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly said he let his team down Saturday in its 10-3 loss at NC State, but he wasnt second-guessing a game plan that had the Fighting Irish throw the ball 26 times in tumultuous conditions that were brought on by Hurricane Matthew.I dont think I would second-guess that, Kelly said.?We still had 38 carries. I think it was pretty evident to me that we were in need of throwing the football when we did throw it. We just werent as effective as I thought we could be.Asked what he meant when he said he let his team down, Kelly alluded to a punt that NC State blocked and returned for a 10-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter -- the games only touchdown.When your team is flat and not playing with that energy, you kind of sense it, Kelly said. They were excited to play today and you want to be there for them. You want to make the right call, you want to put them in the right position. You had two guys back there [on the punt], maybe you second-guess yourself. Maybe we shouldve been in a three-man wall there instead of rugby. You second-guess yourself in games like this where your team is ready to play and excited to play. Thats what I was meaning by that.Notre Dame drove to the NC State 16-yard line late in the fourth quarter with a chance to tie the game, but center Sam Mustipher snapped the ball early on fourth-and-8, the last gaffe in a game that saw 10 total fumbles in wet conditions at Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh.Were looking for wins, not improvement on one side of the ball or the other, Kelly said. Although, I was very pleased with our physicality, toughness and tackling. Im just extremely disappointed in the offensive execution and lack of ability to manage the snapping of the football -- which was atrocious as well.Kelly was visibly upset with Mustipher on the sideline after the play, which was the final offensive play of the game for the Irish, who tallied just 113 yards of total offense.He thought he heard something, Kelly said of Mustipher, according to Irish Illustrated. We were trying to scan the play. Get a peek at what it was. He thought he heard something and the ball got snapped. I dont know if you can prepare for this. All the wet-ball drills you do -- and I thought the officials did a great job of getting us dry balls; its generally an 18-ball rotation and they gave us 36 -- I thought from that point it was managed well.Both teams turned the ball over in very difficult conditions, both teams had a hard time moving the football. Both field goal kickers managed to eek one over the uprights in sloppy conditions. We gave up a flippin blocked punt for a touchdown. Thats the difference in this one.Notre Dame fell to 2-4 on the season, its worst six-game start since opening 1-5 in 2007. The preseason No. 10 Irish also became the first AP preseason top-10 team to start 2-4 or worse since Arkansas in 2012.The Irish are 1-1 since firing defensive coordinator Brian VanGorder four games into the season and replacing him with analyst Greg Hudson.Notre Dame hosts Stanford next Saturday before having a bye week. Fake China Jerseys .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. China Jerseys Cheap .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. China Jerseys Stitched . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. China Jerseys Wholesale . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say.TORONTO -- The fate of the Toronto Marlies in the second round of the American Hockey League playoffs could come down to the continued offensive success of two penalty killers and a rookie centre. Head coach Dallas Eakins put Greg Scott and Jerry DAmigo on a line with first-year player Greg McKegg in the Marlies opening round series against the Rochester Americans. All the trio did was put up eight goals and six assists in a three-game sweep, and Eakins is looking for more of the same when Toronto kicks off the second round of the playoffs at home against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Friday night. "I hope we can rely on all of our lines," said Eakins. "Wed like more scoring out of everyone, but thats a line that well start with." Top penalty killers Scott and DAmigo, along with 2010 third-round pick McKegg, provided more than 60 per cent of Torontos offence against Rochester. "In a sense, were kind of similar players," said Scott. "Jerry and I have had chemistry before. McKeggs a good skilled guy who can get the puck to the net and more often than not good things will come with that." Scott had a breakout series against the Americans, leading all scorers with five goals and an assist in three games. "I was playing with good guys who were getting the puck to me and I just put my head down and had some luck," he added. "Hopefully Ill have the same result in the Grand Rapids series." Toronto enters relatively healthy after an eight-day layoff, with only forward Spencer Abbott expected to miss Game 1 with an undisclosed injury. "In the playoffs (rest) is a double-edged sword," said Eakins. "Against Rochester I didnt like the way we matched up. I ran five forwards really, really hard and they didnt need a day off, they needed three days off. So that was a ggood rest for us.dddddddddddd." The Griffins, who needed five games to down the Houston Aeros in the first round, were led by forward Tomas Tatar (three goals, one assist) and rookie goaltender Petr Mrazek, who posted a 1.83 goals-against average and .924 save percentage. Toronto finished the regular season second in the AHLs Western Conference, while the Griffins finished in third spot, four points back. The Marlies took the season series 2-0-2, but all of those games were played prior to the end of the NHL lockout, meaning each clubs roster has changed drastically since the last meeting in December. "Weve been watching their games," said Eakins. "It doesnt look like their systems have drastically changed. They have some guys up (in NHL), but they look like the basis of their game is the same as the last couple years. In the end you play against whos out there, so theres no Plan B." While the Marlies were a perfect 16-for-16 on the penalty kill against the Americans, success against Grand Rapids will likely be a product of improved discipline against the offensively gifted Griffins. "With Grand Rapids being so highly skilled, their power play is going to be dangerous," said Scott. "Our penalty kill during the regular season wasnt where we wanted it but we still have tons of confidence. This is the time that matters." Notes: Toronto goalie Drew MacIntyre, who earned his first-career AHL playoff win with the Griffins in 2006 against the Marlies, had a solid first round by stopping 93-of-98 shots to go along with a shutout. ... Depending on the post-season success of their parent NHL clubs, Joe Colborne and Ryan Hamilton are eligible to return from the Maple Leafs, while the Griffins could get forwards Gustav Nyquist and Joakim Andersson back from the Detroit Red Wings. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz