Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.11.2019 06:30
t pick became the first player in Antworten

The Denver Broncos won Super Bowl 50, beating the Carolina Panthers 24-10 as Peyton Manning earned a second championship ring. In what is rumoured to be his final NFL game, the 39-year-old Manning threw for only 141 yards, completing 13 of 23 passes, and tossing one interception, but a dominant defensive display saw the Broncos beat up the Panthers.Cam Newton also threw an interception, and was sacked seven times in his first Super Bowl appearance, completing only 18 of 41 passes for 265 yards. The Broncos built an early 10-0 lead with a field goal on their first possession and then Super Bowl MVP Von Miller stripped the ball from Newton near the Carolina goal-line, with defensive end Malik Jackson pouncing in the end zone for the first touchdown of the game. Talking points Should Newton be criticised? Peyton Manning celebrates his second Super Bowl win Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart scored in the second quarter to eat into the Broncos lead, but they would score only three more points in the second half as Denvers defence continued to harass Carolinas quarterback.Trailing by six deep into the fourth quarter, Newton fumbled the ball in Carolina territory, and Broncos running back CJ Anderson muscled into the end zone from two yards out to effectively end the contest - Manning adding a two-point conversion to take the lead to 14. Highlights of Denvers dominant defence including all seven sacks of Cam Newton After the game, Manning wouldnt confirm whether this would be his last game in the NFL, saying he wanted to take stock before making any decision.I got some good advice from my old coach in Indianapolis, Tony Dungy - who is going into the Hall of Fame - he said dont make an emotional decision. Manning didnt confirm whether the Super Bowl was his final game before retiring This has been a very emotional week, and an emotional night. I have my priorities in order, first I want to go kiss my wife, kiss my kids, celebrate with my family and teammates. Von Miller is buying!I will then take some time to reflect. Im just so very grateful. Obviously, its very special to cap it off with a Super Bowl championship. Cam Newton was a man of few words in his post-match press conference Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Ten memorable Super Bowls Zapatillas Baratas Outlet . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Jordan Falsas . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. https://www.zapatillasbaratasspain.es/zapatillas-yeezy-baratas-spain-d1188.html . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Zapatillas Jordan España . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Air Max Baratas España . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. HOUSTON -- The Houston Texans certainly arent dwelling on their 30-0 wild-card playoff loss to the Kansas City Chiefs as they prepare to face them again Sunday.However, its impossible to forget the embarrassing home defeat in January in their first playoff game since 2012.When that was our last loss of last season, its a tough one, Houstons J.J. Watt said. Its definitely a little bit on your mind, but I think its a new year, new season. Were really excited about this one.Though that game wasnt very long ago, a lot has changed for the Texans since. The biggest difference is an upgrade at quarterback in Brock Osweiler after Brian Hoyer had five turnovers in the playoff loss. Houston also added running back Lamar Miller and drafted receiver Will Fuller in the first round to add more weapons to an offense featuring DeAndre Hopkins.Theyre a better football team now than when we played them the last time, and they are healthier, Kansas City coach Andy Reid said. Theyve added some new additions, so I think were going up against a better football team.This will be the third time these teams have met in just more than a year after they opened the season against each other in 2015. The fact that all three games have been in Houston adds to the oddity.Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith talked about how often Houston has been on the schedule.There has been a lot of history, Smith said. Anytime you get that, it certainly carries with it a little more juice, for sure. Third time in a year, there is a lot of familiarity there and a lot of history. Im sure the intensity will be high.The Chiefs have won three in a row against the Texans and have won a franchise-record 11 straight regular-season games.Kansas City rallied from a 21-point deficit for a 33-27 overtime win against San Diego in the opener. Houston got a 23-14 victory over the Chicago Bears.Some things to know about Sundays game:WATT GETTING BACK TO FORM: Watt started the opener despite missing all of training camp and the entire preseason after surgery to repair a herniated disk in his back in July. He wasnt quite back to form against the Beaars.dddddddddddd However, hes encouraged by his progress and is looking forward to doing more on Sunday.As the game went on I started to knock the rust off, and I feel, even in practice, you can just feel it day by day it starts to come back, and (I feel) a little bit more like myself each day, Watt said.FILLING IN FOR CHARLES: Spencer Ware powered Kansas Citys running game last week with Jamaal Charles still out after last years knee surgery. Ware had 70 yards rushing and 129 yards receiving against the Chargers. Though Ware will likely get most of the carries, the Chiefs also plan to give carries to Charcandrick West and Knile Davis.Reid raved about Wares development.Hes a tough kid and put in a good offseason, so now its just a matter of doing it week in and week out, Reid said. He hasnt had to do that.FULLERS BIG DEBUT: There was no rookie learning curve for Fuller. The 21st overall draft pick became the first player in franchise history to have 100 yards receiving in a debut with 107 and a touchdown against the Bears. The former Notre Dame standout, who ran a 4.32 40-yard dash at the combine, wowed with his speed on Sunday.Hed probably match against anybody, Reid said. He can go get it, and they use him on some quick screen things, but I think the thing that jumps out when you watch him is his down the field speed. He can run.LIMITING KELCE: Kansas City tight end Travis Kelce has been a big problem for the Texans in his two career games against them. Kelce had six receptions for 106 yards and two touchdowns in last seasons opener, added eight receptions for 128 yards in the playoff win in January.Houston coach Bill OBrien said that his size (6-foot-5, 255 pounds) and strength make him tough to contain.Youre never going to have a guy on him in man-to-man coverage that is as big as him, OBrien said. You have to figure out ways to cover this guy and mix it up on him.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz