Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.12.2019 05:06
reat. Because, man, I stirred Antworten

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Rex Ryan said Monday that he was trying to get inside the heads of those within the New England Patriots organization when he claimed Sunday that he had sources within the team that told him Jacoby Brissett would start at quarterback in the Buffalo Bills 16-0 win at Gillette Stadium.Absolutely [I had sources], as far as you guys know, a smiling Ryan said Monday. Thats just great. Because, man, I stirred the pot. Because you know theyre sitting back and going, Who is it? Who is it? I was B.S.-ing the whole time.If people were worried about it, thats awesome. Thats good. Let them think they got [someone inside].The Patriots did not reveal their starting quarterback until Sunday morning, when they declared Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) as inactive and Brissett, who had a thumb injury, as their only active quarterback.However, Ryan said after the game that he was given inside information in advance.My sources inside the New England Patriot building said that Jacoby Brissett would be the quarterback, the Bills coach said. How about that? Ill stir some stuff up. Who was it? Who was it? I dont know who it was.While Ryan was willing to stir the pot about Brissett, he tread carefully Monday when discussing a pregame fight that involved a group of Bills defensive backs and Patriots players and coaches.It had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, Ryan said. We were there for one reason and one reason only, and that was to win a football game, which we can check that box off. So you can remember that.Patriots receiver Danny Amendola, who was not involved in the fight, was upset about the altercation Monday.It pissed me off, Amendola told WEEI Radio. Im not going to forget about that. ... Were going to see them again.The Patriots and Bills meet again Oct. 30 at New Era Field. China Jerseys Wholesale . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. China Jerseys Stitched . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. https://www.chinajerseyscheap.us/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. China Jerseys Cheap . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Jerseys From China . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. HIGH POINT, N.C. -- Andre Fox scored 20 points on 7-of-12 shooting and High Point held off UNC Greensboro 63-57 on Friday night to open the High Point University Classic.Miles Bowman Jr. scored 12 points, Jamal Wright added 11 and the Panthers (2-1) never trailed.Wrights 3-pointer early in the second half sparked a 9-0 run in which Austin White also hit a 3 and the Panthers led 44-34. Fox followed up his steal with a one-handed dunk and the Panthers were up 55-42 with 6:39 left. Diante BBaldwins 3-pointer with 21 seconds to go pulled the Spartans (1-2) to within 57-61, but they got no closer.ddddddddddddWright had five points, four assists and a steal to help High Point take a 26-23 halftime lead.Baldwin scored 17 points for UNC Greensboro and Francis Alonso added 11.Navy and North Dakota State are also playing in the round-robin HPU Classic. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz