Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.12.2019 13:34
just really getting it back used Antworten

Zinedine Zidane is hopeful both Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema will be fit for Real Madrids Champions League semi-final second leg at home to Manchester City. Ronaldo missed the weekends La Liga win over Rayo Vallecano with a thigh injury and did not feature in the goalless semi-final first leg at the Etihad on Tuesday night, despite training the day before.Benzema, meanwhile, was withdrawn at half-time against City, leaving his participation for the return leg at the Bernabeu on May 4 in doubt. Zidanes Real Madrid side claimed a 0-0 draw against City at the Etihad on Tuesday night We hope that they can both be fit for the second leg, thats the idea, said Real head coach Zidane. But we cant say right now. We have to see. We have to take it day by day and see how they are.Cristiano felt something after that last training session. Thats why he didnt play. Karim, it was a little bit different. But at the end of the day, little by little, he felt a little bit worse in himself. We dont want to gamble with his fitness. We know how important both players are for us.Real had the better chances in a tight contest, with Benzemas replacement Jese heading against the bar in the second half and Pepe firing a close-range shot at Joe Hart. Man City also suffered an injury setback as David Silva went off late in the first half I am happy with the game, said Zidane. It was not easy but in the end, we defended really well. We had the ball more in the second half and we had more chances after the break. It was a tough game but I am happy with the result.Before this game, it was 50:50 and now its the same. We have the second leg at home, but its 50:50. We are going to have to work like we did today.It is a Champions League semi-final so nothing is easy, but I am happy with the result and the work the players did.City did not have a shot on target until injury-time when Kevin De Bruynes free-kick needed to be tipped over by Keylor Navas.Defensively, we played really well, said Zidane. We know (Sergio) Aguero is a good player so we didnt give him much space. The idea was to defend together. We managed to achieve what we wanted. Watch highlights of Real Madrids La Liga clash away to Real Sociedad on Saturday on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9.30pm. Also See: Man City 0-0 Real Madrid As it happened Real Madrid fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Air Force 1 Replica . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal. Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review? Why was this overturned? James Veaudry Pembroke, ON -- Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. Air Force 1 2020 . Louis. To which I would say two things: 1. Where there is smoke, there is or perhaps has been a little fire. Or, in other words, the two teams would appear to have at least spoken. And spoken is defined as one calling the other to inquire, no more, no less. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night. Air Force 1 Clearance . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Air Force 1 Outlet . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals rookie defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche practiced for the first time in training camp Monday but said he will take the rest of his comeback from a high ankle sprain day by day.His camp debut was limited to individual drills, but that could change this week leading up to Arizonas trip to Houston for Sundays preseason game on national TV.I could [play Sunday], said Nkemdiche, who injured his right ankle during a pre-training camp quarterback school July 26. Im just going to listen to the staff and take it day by day and see how I feel and go with how I feel.After Mondays practice, the 29th overall pick said he felt good and that he trusted his ankle. He said the soreness in the ankle has worn off considerably.Hopefully, throughout the days it calms down and gets better daily, he said.Nkemdiche added that his action Monday was exactly the amount of work he wanted just to get used to it and put pressure on it and get some pressure on it and keep going. He added that hes extremely close to being 100 percent healthy, and that the main effects of not playing on it for a few weeks was not having the mobilization hes accustomed to.While he continues to work to strengthen his ankle, Nkemdiche said his mental game now is his strongest aspect. But after missing more than four weeks of camp, Nkemdiche didnt feel like he was playing catch-up Monday.I didnt feeel like I was behind at all, Nkemdiche said.dddddddddddd Really, just the ankle itself and just really getting it back used to those sharp movements and those explosive movements. Im just taking it day by day and listening to [Cardinals trainer] Tom [Reed] and going with the flow.Coach Bruce Arians said he was looking forward to seeing Nkemdiches power and how fast the rookie could adjust and learn.The past few weeks were hard on Nkemdiche, the rookie said, as he watched his teammates get reps daily. But he learned to be calm and patient through his injury, a motto that was repeated by his veteran teammates, who told him to take his comeback slow so he doesnt aggravate the injury and cause a longer delay in his return.Nkemdiche feels he has plenty of time to get in the flow of the defense with Arizonas season opener just four weeks away, but hes anxious to get on the field. His role this season will be limited, Arians said. Nkemdiche is expected to play 20 to 25 snaps per game, Arians added.I cant wait, Nkemdiche said. Ive been itching for a couple weeks now and theyve been telling me to chill: These injuries are no joke, so just really be patient with it and the right time will come.So, I cant wait. Ive been itching to get out there. Still itching to hit. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz