Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.12.2019 13:36
Jones deserves the credit for getting Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Tyrell Green scored 23 points with seven rebounds as UNLV held on late to beat Western Kentucky 71-61 on Saturday night in the Global Sports Classic.Green was 8 of 12 from the field including five 3-pointers for the Rebels (4-2). Jalen Poyser added 22 points and nine assists and Dwayne Morgan chipped in eight points with six rebounds.UNLV led early and was up 21-11 with 6:17 left in the half. But the Hilltoppers (3-3) surged to pull ahead 24-23 on a 3-pointer by Que Johnson and they led 30-28 at the break.In the second half Poyser and Jovan Mooring made back-to-back 3-pointers to lift UNLV into lead again, 46-38, with 11:59 to play. The teams battled until a Mooring layup and a Green 3-pointer gave the Rebels a 58-52 edge with 5:12 to go and they held on for the win.Johnson led the Hilltoppers with 16 points. Discount Jordan 1 . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Cheap Jordan 1 Off White . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. http://www.bestfakejordan1.com/cheap-jordan-1-white-outlet.html . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Best Jordan 1 Replica . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. Air Jordan 1 Mid Yellow Toe Black Mens . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Stuart Lancaster watched on with pride as England completed the year unbeaten but he is focused on helping to end the Anglo-French monopoly of the Champions Cup when Leinster travel to Northampton Saints on Friday evening.Lancaster -- the former England boss -- took up his Leinster position as senior coach in September; a post focused on attack and defence and is more hands-on than the one he had with the national side. He is enjoying life in Dublin and offering his coaching thoughts to a team headed up by Leo Cullen.Friday nights match at Franklins Gardens will be the first time he has coached back in England since he left the national team post in the wake of the 2015 World Cup and he is looking forward to catching up with familiar faces having coached a host of the Saints squad in his former roles with the Rugby Football Union.But that spell is consigned to a previous life and Lancaster is concentrating on how to unpick the Saints defence and ensure Leinster, who are top of Pool 4, progress to the knockouts.?The English teams have a really tough 12 teams and in the PRO12 the top end teams that we play against -- theres the Ospreys, the Scarlets beat us the other day -- and across the board the top end teams in the PRO12 are well-equipped to go head-to-head with the English and French teams, Lancaster said.Speaking to coaches from the other teams and understanding the pride that Ulster, Munster and Glasgow have, there was a real sense of disappointment [at last years Champions Cup performance across the PRO12].The European Cup is a massive motivator for the PRO12 teams. Glasgow beat Leicester in the first match this season and that set the marker to show the level of competition in thhe PRO12 is right up there.dddddddddddd Having coached in it now I can see why any game is competitive.The Saints will be buoyed by their returning England contingent and Lancaster has kept an eye on their fortunes over the past year. He is not surprised by their success and says Eddie Jones deserves the credit for getting the best out of a very experienced team.And when asked if Lancaster felt an element of pride at Englands unbeaten year, he said: Yeah, obviously. We finished the World Cup in hugely disappointing fashion, but I sat down with Eddie not long after I lost the role and Eddie came in.I said to him, I think theres a good squad here, a good group of players. Hes brought his own personality and style to the team, which theyve benefited from. You are pleased that the hard work has paid off.Lancaster was linked with a number of posts before taking up the Leinster job and continues to be mentioned when vacancies arise. Recently he was suggested as a possible successor to Pat Lam at Connacht but he is focused solely on his Leinster contract, which runs to the end of the season.Im certainly having to prove myself to players here [at Leinster], Lancaster said. These players are top end players who have been coached by some very good coaches. Thats what drives me more than anything else.I dont miss certain parts of the [head coach] job and I do enjoy being back coaching again. Well see. Im pretty open-minded about the future. Its been a great move to come back into a top-end European club with great players. But Ive learned now not to plan too far ahead. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz