Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.12.2019 12:19
because I managed m Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama quarterback David Cornwell says he is transferring.The redshirt sophomore announced his decision Wednesday in a Twitter post. Redshirt freshman Blake Barnett left the program early in the season after freshman Jalen Hurts won the starting job. Cooper Bateman is the backup.Its not immediately clear if Cornwell will remain with the team through the playoffs.Cornwell enrolled at Alabama in January 2014 as a four-star prospect from Norman, Oklahoma.He appeared in the final minutes of games against Kent State and Mississippi State this season but didnt attempt a pass. Cornwell was in the mix for the starting job each of the past two seasons.Cornwell said in his post that his dream is to get on the field and contribute.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Custom Toronto Raptors Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Serge Ibaka Jersey .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. https://www.cheapraptors.com/643a-dewan-hernandez-jersey-raptors.html . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Jose Calderon Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Raptors Jerseys 2020 . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. We took two players from this weeks North American League Championship Series Match of the Week between Team Liquid and Counter Logic Gaming and gave them the same seven questions to ponder. First, we have Samson Lourlo Jackson, the vastly improved top laner from TL who has gone from primarily utility last split to one of Liquids leaders this summer. Then theres Jake Xmithie Puchero, CLGs consummate jungler.We ask the questions. You decide who gave the best answers.You are given the responsibility to plan where next years Riot events will take place. Where would you put the 2017 World Championships, Mid-Season Invitational and All Stars?Lourlo: Itd probably be nicer if [Worlds] was in North America, then we could get home-field advantage. For All Stars, I guess [South] Korea, and then for MSI, somewhere in Europe would be nice.Xmithie: Group stages in Philippines for Worlds. For [bracket stage], maybe Africa? MSI, Id like to visit London. [All Stars] in Amsterdam.What are your initial impressions from seeing the teaser for the new champion Kled?Lourlo: It could be a cool champion. Most of the Riot champions that have come out recently have neat mechanics and change the game a lot. Hopefully, maybe [a top laner].Xmithie: I actually havent seen what he does, but hopefully hes a jungler. Because meta or not, its been the same thing for like a year now, so I want something.You get to make a starting five around yourself. The only catch is you cant use any players from North America. What is your teams lineup?Lourlo: Anyone? Peanut jungle. Faker would be the obvious answer [mid], but Id pick Rookie or someone. AD carry, I want Deft. And for support, I want Wolf.Xmithie: Probably Faker. Faker mid. I dont know why, but I want to go for Acorn. I dont care if he plays, but I want [brTT] on my team. Dumbledoge for support.You have South Korea, China, North America, Europe and Taiwan. Rank them how you believe each region stacks up, strengthwise.Lourlo: [South] Korea number one. I think [NA] is even with China right now. Personally I dont know much about China, but every time theyve gone to an international event recently, they always have a good team. So I think theyre still on the higher end. Then I think Europe and LMS are below uus.ddddddddddddXmithie: [South] Korea. NA. China. EU. Then LMS.If your career as a pro gamer ended tomorrow and you were pushed into either a role as a manager, analyst, coach, or commentator, which would you choose?Lourlo: Id want to be a coach, manager or even an analyst, just something I could work with the team with. I dont want to be a commentator. I dont think my personality fits that. Id rather just work with teams because I love the game so much and use what I learned from my whole career.Xmithie: Id want to be a coach. Ive been coached by so many people now, maybe I can turn into one on my own after this.Whats one aspect of your position that people dont normally pick up on from just watching the games?Lourlo: Top lane, obviously everyone knows being the bruiser -- you mainly play tanks and stuff. The main thing people dont recognize, in particular top lane, is wave control and how you manage it. In terms of getting CS leads or like pushing advantages of your wave in the wrong spot, youre going to lose out a lot. Even in our game today against CLG, my CS lead was really high in our first two games because I managed my wave properly and played around the jungler well. So if you can manage your wave, push in the right way, and back at the right timing, you can get big leads off it.Xmithie: No one really knows -- except for junglers -- how we route and how to counter the other persons route. Even if youre mid lane and played for a long [time], you really dont know how [junglers] route perfectly every time. If you know a jungler really well, you can predict his jungle start up to Level 5 and pinpoint him any time. But usually, even in spectator view, no one really knows about that. Its the junglers job to predict where the other jungler is and make the early game as [smooth] as you can.Finally, lets play some word association. I will say a word, and you give me the first thing that comes to mind:Team SoloMidLourlo: ConsistentXmithie: BjergsenTeemoLourlo: StrangeXmithie: SatanFakerLourlo: The bestXmithie: The bestRedditLourlo: XDXmithie: PlagueOverpoweredLourlo: Team LiquidXmithie: Malzahar

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz