Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.12.2019 12:20
the mile on the turf course.M Antworten

RENO, Nev. -- Cameron Oliver scored 22 points, Elijah Foster added 21 more with 10 rebounds, and Nevada rallied in the second half for a 91-76 win over Iona on Sunday night.Trailing by 10 at the break, Nevada (3-1) edged into the lead during a 15-2 run that included a pair of 3-pointers from Marcus Marshall to put the Wolfpack on top 56-50 with 12:24 to go. Iona responded with a 7-2 spurt bookended with buckets from Jordan Washington to twice pull within a point, but Nevada poured in 11 of the next 15 points and continued to pad it down the stretch.Marshall finished with 20 points, Jordan Caroline got his second straight double-double with 15 points and 13 rebounds and Lindsey Drew had 11 points, nine rebounds and six assists for Nevada, which hit 30 of 60 from the field.Washington scored a career-high 29 points and had 13 rebounds for Iona (0-2). C. D. Pelham Jersey Cubs . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Jon Lester Jersey Cubs . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. https://www.discountjerseysonline.com/manny-trillo-jersey-cubs-258 . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Joe Maddon Jersey Cubs . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Javy Lopez Jersey Braves . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. DEL MAR, Calif. -- California Chrome beat Dortmund by a half-length Saturday at Del Mar in the Grade 2 $200,000 San Diego Handicap, the 1 1/16-mile prep for the Grade I $1 million Pacific Classic on Aug. 20.Ridden by Victor Espinoza for trainer Art Sherman, the 2014 Horse of the Year was making his first start since winning the worlds most lucrative race, the $10 million World Cup in Dubai on March 26.I saved something for the end. I knew Id have to, Espinoza said. I have a lot of respect for Dortmund and he made me run hard. I could see he (Dortmund) was running so hard. When we came down the stretch, I was concerned. This horse was carrying a lot of weight; that was the challenge. But he was a runner all the way today. What a tterrific comeback race for him.ddddddddddddHes back. Hes such a special horse.California Chrome finished in 1:40.84 and paid $3.60, $2.20 and $2.10. The 5-year-old has 13 victories in 22 starts with earnings of $12,652,650.Dortmund returned $2.40 and $2.10, and Win the Space paid $2.10 to show.Mokat won the $201,725 San Clemente Handicap for 3-year-old fillies. Ridden by Kent Desormeaux, Mokat won by almost four lengths in 1:35.23 for the mile on the turf course.Mokat paid $16.40, $7.20 and $4.80 for her second victory in nine starts. Lady Valeur returned $9.60 and $5.60, and Stays In Vegas paid $3.80. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz