Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

09.12.2019 03:48
The Minnesota Vikings have released their first Antworten

injury report of Week 15 as they prepare for their big contest on Sunday against the Miami Dolphins at U.S. Bank Stadium. A few names were added to the injury report following Monday’s loss Garrett Bradbury Jersey Cheap , and a couple of players returned as well.The only player that is listed as not participating in Wednesday’s practice is wide receiver Chad Beebe, who continues to be sidelined with the hamstring injury he suffered in practice a couple of weeks ago.Two players that missed last week’s game returned to practice, as tight end David Morgan (knee) and cornerback Trae Waynes (concussion) both rejoined their teammates, albeit in a limited capacity. Morgan has missed the last four games for the Vikings, while Waynes missed this last week’s game after his second concussion of the season. No update as to where Waynes is in the league’s concussion protocol.Offensive tackle Brian O’Neill was also limited on Wednesday with an ankle injury he suffered at the end of Monday’s game in Seattle. Thankfully Garrett Bradbury Jersey Womens , it appears that O’Neill’s injury is less serious than it seemed when he got hurt on Monday, but his status for Sunday still bears monitoring.Here is the full injury report from Wednesday’s practice session:Did not participate: WR Chad Beebe (hamstring)Limited participation: LB Eric Kendricks (rib), TE David Morgan (knee), OT Brian O’Neill (ankle), G Mike Remmers (low back) Garrett Bradbury white jersey , DT Sheldon Richardson (hip), CB Trae Waynes (concussion)Full participation: DT Jaleel Johnson (calf), CB Xavier Rhodes (hip), WR Adam Thielen (ankle)We’ll update the status of all of the Vikings’ injured players tomorrow. Offensive lineman Nick Easton had a chance to return to the Vikings. He chose to join the Saints.Easton, who agreed to a four-year Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , $24 million deal with New Orleans on Sunday, will replace Max Unger as the starting center. Unger retired last week.“Obviously, you have a well established offense and an unreal quarterback room that they have down there,” Easton said on SiriusXM NFL Radio. “Not to mention one of the most well respected offensive lines in football. It’s pretty obvious why I chose to go down there. And I’m fired up to be part of it.”Easton, 26 Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , missed all of last season with a neck injury that required surgery. He started 12 games in 2017 before a fractured ankle ended his season in December.Easton appeared in 23 career games for Minnesota with 17 starts. He played 665 snaps at left guard and 463 at center for the Vikings.“If you look at a breakdown of my snaps with the Vikings, I was just about 50-50 between guard and center because if there was ever an injury at the center position, I would slide over in my time there,” Easton said. “I actually made my first start as a Viking as a center, so I’ve got pretty good experience at center.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz