Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.12.2019 03:43
games, unfortunately the moment Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Jason Marquis relied on his bread-and-butter pitch to extend his run of effective outings for the San Diego Padres. Backed by a solid sinker, Marquis carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning and the Padres beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-2 on Wednesday night after dropping the first two games of the series. "I was working real hard to find consistent delivery and was able to do that and carry it over to the game," he said. "When I have a good one like that I tend to go to it over and over." Marquis (7-2) allowed two runs and three hits in 6 1-3 innings while improving to 6-0 with a 3.28 ERA in his last eight starts. The veteran right-hander also is 3-0 with a 2.52 ERA in his last four outings against the Dodgers dating to last season. "He gives us trouble all the time," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "Ever since Ive been out here in California, it seems like he pitches good every time." Marquis had his no-hitter broken up when Skip Schumaker doubled to deep centre field with two outs in the sixth, extending his hitting streak to 12 games. Adrian Gonzalez followed with a RBI single that trimmed San Diegos lead to 3-1. Earlier in the inning, Padres right fielder Kyle Blanks temporarily preserved Marquis no-hit bid with a diving catch and slide on his belly that robbed pinch hitter Jerry Hairston Jr. "Outstanding," Marquis said. Marquis left after Scott Van Slyke homered with one out in the seventh. He struck out six and walked two. "I saw the legit sinker just pounding it on right-handers and keeping it away from lefties," Padres manager Bud Black said. "It was a lot of sinkers and good sliders down underneath." Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw (5-4) struck out nine and was charged with three runs and seven hits. The left-hander gave up at least one hit in each of his six innings. "I saw a lot of tough at-bats against a very good pitcher," Black said. The last-place Dodgers could have passed the Padres in the NL West standings with a victory, but they never led while falling to .500 at home with a 16-16 record. San Diego extended its lead to 6-2 with three runs in the ninth. Jedd Gyorko and Yasmani Grandal each had a bases-loaded sacrifice fly, and pinch hitter Will Venable singled home a run. Gyorko also had a leadoff homer in the fourth and walked and scored on Jesus Guzmans double in the sixth. Guzman tied his career high with three hits. "Theyre a scrappy team. Theyve got a lot of grit over there," Kershaw said. "Theyre fouling pitches off and putting good at-bats every single time out there. Youve got to tip your cap to them. Theyre not going to be easy outs." The Padres grabbed the lead on Grandals RBI single with two outs in the second. Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig went to field the ball with his left-handed glove and it went behind him, allowing Guzman to score. Puig was hitless in four at-bats with two strikeouts after going a combined 5 for 9 in his first two major league games on Monday and Tuesday, when he had two homers and five RBIs. "Marquis is a tough matchup," Mattingly said. "Hes a guy who keeps the ball down, he can run the ball at him and break the ball to the other side." NOTES: Dodgers LHP Scott Elbert will undergo Tommy John surgery next week and is expected to be out 12 to 16 months. ... Dodgers RHP Josh Beckett is confident he will pitch again this season, although he wont throw for another four weeks. Currently on the disabled list with a left groin strain, Beckett has been diagnosed with irritation of an upper arm nerve that causes numbness in his right hand and fingers. ... Marquis hasnt lost since April 22, a 7-1 defeat to Milwaukee. Custom Charlotte Hornets Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Charlotte Hornets Store .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins placed forward James Neal on injured reserve Tuesday. https://www.cheaphornets.com/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. Fake Hornets Jerseys . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Cheap Hornets Jerseys . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Western Sydney coach Tony Popovic admits he has ambitions to be the best football manager in the world, but that doesnt mean hes ready to go wandering.Popovic reportedly rejected a move to Chinese powerhouse Shanghai Shenhua this week after contract negotiations broke down with club officials in Sydney.And while he insists he remains content to see out the final 18 months of his current deal at Blacktown, Popovic has his sights set on bigger prizes.My immediate goal is to be here because Im contracted here, he said following the Wanderers 1-1 draw with Melbourne City on Friday.Long-term, medium-term, coaching is too unpredictable to look too far ahead in this industry. But we all have goals and ambitions, and mines to be the best coach anywhere.I want to be the best coach in Australia, I want to be the best coach in the world. Theres nothing wrong with that, (and) whichever path that takes me on to get there, Ill try and do it.Popovics comments come after Wanderers CEO John Tsatsimas this week confirmed Shanghais interest in the Wanderers inaugural and only mentor.It is understood the Asian franchise had also shortlisted Roberto Mancini and Laurent Blanc, but preferred the former Socceroo defender due to his exxtensive experience in Asia.ddddddddddddPopovic said interest from elsewhere was part and parcel of the game.It was something that was released internationally, we cant control that, he said.Were not a club, or Im not a coach, that comes out and says every time someone calls us about me or about a player. Im very happy where I am.Im contracted to this football club. Nothing changes.The Wanderers appeared headed for defeat against City before salvaging a point courtesy of an injury-time own goal at Spotless Stadium.The draw extends their winless run to five games, however Popovic was ecstatic with the improved performance, particularly after limiting City to just one shot on target all game.We defended very well today against a very good team, and thats an area of our game that hasnt been strong, he said.I thought tonight the structure was excellent, and moments change games, unfortunately the moment didnt go for us.Im delighted that they kept fighting at the end. In the end, it was certainly a deserved point in a very tight game that was a good match. Those things will turn for us. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz