Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.12.2019 03:45
s on Saturdays program which Antworten

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn Tigers quarterback Sean White re-injured his shoulder against Georgia, and coach Gus Malzahn is unsure if hell be available Saturday against Alabama A&M.Hes day-to-day, week-to-week, Malzahn said.?Well play him when hes healthy.White, the SECs most accurate passer heading into the Georgia game, did not leave the game after suffering the injury and finished 6-of-20 for 27 yards. On the first play of the second half, he threw an interception that was returned for Georgias only touchdown of the game. It only got worse as the Tigers failed to convert a first down the entire second half.Still, the coaches opted not to turn to backup John Franklin III.He got us here, Malzahn said of White. Hes had an excellent year. We knew he wasnt 100 percent, but it was a close game and he wanted to be in there. And I know his teammates wanted him to be in there. Obviously, we couldnt find a way to score in the second half. But hes a tough guy. Hes one of our leaders.White told reporters Sunday that he could have done a better job letting the coaches know the extent of his injury, but that he wanted to stay in and try to win the game.Just being a competitor, I wanted to win (and) I wanted to be out there playing, White said. I dont know if I really let them know how bad it was hurting me. Thats on me and I have to do a better job of just being honest.Malzahn did confirm that Kamryn Pettway, Auburns leading rusher, will miss his second straight game Saturday. The Tigers will also be without fellow running back Stanton Truitt, H-back Chandler Cox and wide receiver Marcus Davis. Indiana Pacers Gear . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Custom Indiana Pacers Jerseys . -- Former San Diego Chargers safety Paul Oliver was found dead at his Atlanta-area home Tuesday night, and a medical examiner said Wednesday that the ex-player committed suicide. https://www.cheappacers.com/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Cheap Pacers Jerseys . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Indiana Pacers Shirts . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Luke Nolen has been ruled out of the rest of the Flemington meeting after being dumped from his mount Regal Embrace after the finish of the opening race in which they finished fourth.Nolen was able to walk back to the jockeys room before being assessed by the doctor who stood him down from his remaining rides on Saturdays program which include favoured runners Miss Wonderland and Gallic Chieftain.ddddddddddddSteward Rob Montgomery said Nolen had suffered soft tissue damage in his back. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz