Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.12.2019 11:55
e end of the day to get a medal, so be Antworten

TROON, Scotland -- Well that was epic! But what about for the guys who were not in the two horse race that was the final group? How did the tournament feel for them? I found a caddie that had just come off the course, who had experienced all the weather and flavor this championship had to offer. Enjoy!Collins: Whats the best thing about caddying in The Open? Caddie: Right now? Having a beer afterwards. [We both laugh] Nah listen, Ive been very fortunate. I think this is my 34th [major] ... its the one most special to my heart and Id dearly love to win one someday with someone. Ive come close with [players] over the last few years and to knock one off would be something special. Its always a great buzz, its a true test of golf having the elements and its shot making. Shot making seems to have disappeared over the last 15 years with the equipment; the golf ball doesnt move as much. So seeing these young guns struggling, having to knock em [shots] down and hold em into the wind, its great to see proper golf.Collins: Most challenging part of caddying this week was...? Caddie: This Open, well ya know, when its downwind or into the wind its quite easy to gauge. But when youre playing the whole golf course and its right to left going out, Is it slightly helping? Is it slightly against? And on the way back you find the wind howling left to right, Is it straight left to right or is it slightly against? Its a fine line. You always find yourself hedging your bets between clubs. Its very difficult but again its always about shot making. If you let it go on the wind itll go a long way. If you draw into the wind then it wont go as far. It really tests the golfer and the caddies mentality.Collins: [Player walks by hi-fives us and softly yells, Im done! happily walking away] How is Sunday different for the caddie? Caddie: Sunday is just another day when youve teed off in the middle of the pack. But obviously Sunday for these guys just getting out there [pauses], you know its fine. You feel fairly comfortable teeing off the front nine, even maybe the first two or three holes on the back nine. But when you get to like 14 ... 15 ... and the Claret Jug or the Green Jacket is on the line, then you find out what your mettle is.Collins: Even the caddie? Caddie: The caddie starts the chalk of it, theres no doubt about it. And experience, Ive been through that a few times, can help you down the stretch. Theres no doubt those boys [the caddies] will be feeling the heat down the stretch and youve got to put your heart on the line and say what youre thinking. If the guys wanting to know, Is it seven iron? and you believe its an eight iron. You know, its not easy to stand up to the player and say, No boss. Youre wrong its an eight iron, when youre under the most intense pressure. The good caddies will say its an eight iron, some guys that have not had that experience will gag it and let his guy hit seven iron over the green out of bounds at the last [hole]. And the last hole [the 18th hole at Royal Troon] has just turned downwind and its playing so short, I can see somebody [player] on the gravel in front of the clubhouse ordering a beer before they finish the tournament today!Collins: Other than weather, what makes The Open so hard for a caddie? Caddie: ... The vast, vast changes in club selection. You know if the course gets a little bit burnt up ... I mean I caddied for [a player] at [a major golf course] a couple years ago, he hit a 7 iron off the 12th tee 280 yards. With a 7 iron! And youve [the caddie] got to read that. [Realize] is it playing fast and firm or ya know which humps are you gonna catch, which ones are you just gonna clear then get a shoot in bounce and itll run 40 yards. Thats the difference, you are open to the elements more than any other golf tournament and youre open to that little bit of luck. Getting that right bounce at the right time which when youve won an Open Championship youve rode your luck a little bit!Collins: Which was the hardest hole to caddie Sunday? Caddie: The hardest hole to caddie will probably be the 19th, Michael. [Caddie busts out laughing because at first he said the answer so seriously]. Nah, the 11th, the 11th always plays [then he thinks for a second]. Well the 12th is playing tough. Its a small elevated green and youre hitting a four or five iron into a pumping left-to-right into wind. Its a difficult hole.Collins: How hard is it going from here to the next major in only one week? Caddie: Its not difficult. Its a week off and you roll into Baltusrol fresh. Roll into Baltusrol wind a fresh mind just ready to play another golf tournament. And thats all it is, just another golf tournament. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Authentic Jerseys Cheap . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. http://www.cheapwholesalejerseyschina.com/ . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. Not much went Marcus Frasers way Saturday at the mens Olympic golf tournament, yet he is still in contention to win the first golf gold medal in more than a century.The Australian, who led after the first and second rounds, didnt have his first birdie until the 13th hole in Round 3, which got him back to even par for the day. That birdie, his only one in the round, barely snuck in the side door of the cup. In comparison, Fraser had a combined 13 birdies the first two days of the competition.The three-time European Tour winner finished with a 1-over par 72 in round 3 and has sole possession of third place, 3 shots behind 54-hole leader Justin Rose from Great Britain and 2 strokes back of Swedens Henrik Stenson.Fraser knows the golfers ahead of him on the leaderboard, both of whom are major champions, wont make it easy for him to capture the gold medal. But he isnt letting that deter him.Not in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would come to the Olympics and compete, and now all of a sudden, I have a chance of winning a medal, said Fraser, who got into the field after four countrymen withdrew for various reasons. It feels like Im going to wake up from this dream at some point. This is why we practice and we want to be in these situations and see what weve got. Hopefully, I can go out there [Sunday] and play a bit better than I did today and continue to scramble when I need to and shoott a good score.ddddddddddddWith his opening-round and Olympic-record 63 on Thursday, Fraser proved he can put up low numbers around the Olympic Golf Course that resembles venues in the Sand Belt of his native Australia. But can he overtake Rose and Stenson, plus hold off the rest of the field, to win Sunday?I probably need those guys to be a little bit off to be able to do that, said Fraser, who will be in the final pairing with Rose and Stenson. Their best is a lot better than my best, and Im not hiding away from that. If I go out there and do a good job with my game and the way I play, I think I definitely have a chance, thats for sure.When his head hits the pillow Saturday, Fraser will go to sleep knowing hes just 18 holes from making history.Yeah, you cant hide from it, he said. Its right there in front of you, so you cant hide away from it or shy away from it. Like I go out there every time, I try and feel like I do my best and play as hard as I can and try and make as many birdies as I can, and tomorrow will be no different.If its good enough at the end of the day to get a medal, so be it. I couldnt think of [anything] better than putting something around my neck. Hopefully that comes off, but I wont leave anything on the table. Ill give it everything. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz