Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.10.2018 01:17
o stay focused on football while his agent and the Detroit Lions negotiate a deal that would keep him under contract deep into t Antworten

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Matthew Stafford vows to stay focused on football while his agent and the Detroit Lions negotiate a deal that would keep him under contract deep into the decade. Even if talks break down and Stafford goes into the season with one year left on his contract, he insisted there wont be distractions. "I dont play this game to get contracts," he said Tuesday. "I play this game to win games." He didnt do much of that last year. The Stafford-led Lions lost their last eight games, plummeting to a 4-12 record. Stafford threw more interceptions and had less than half as many touchdown passes last year as he did in 2011, when he led the Lions to the playoffs. Those facts were pointed out by people trying to figure out what went wrong in what was expected to be a promising season for him and the franchise. "Its impossible not to hear it just because I watch SportsCenter like everybody else. Im a person, too," he said. "Its not the main fuel. The main fuel for me is, I want to keep progressing in the right direction. I want to be a great quarterback. I want to be able to help this team win. "The only way I am going to be able to do that is if I let nothing get in my way and concentrate on what Im supposed to concentrate on and get better at what I need to get better at." Stafford struggled to stay healthy in his first two years after Detroit drafted him No. 1 overall in 2009 and gave him $41.7 million in guarantees as part of a six-year contract worth as $78 million. After playing in just 13 games over two seasons, he flourished in his first full year with 41 TD passes while completing 64 per cent of his attempts and throwing 16 touchdowns. He stayed on the field last season, but his passing percentage dipped as did his TD passes (20) while he threw one more interception. "Matts not happy with last year," Lions coach Jim Schwartz said. "None of us were happy with last year, but you also cant overreact." Detroit didnt make drastic moves to invest a lot in a wide receiver to play alongside superstar Calvin Johnson because the team hoped Nate Burleson and Ryan Broyles could bounce back from season-ending injuries. Although the regular season is a few months away, both Burleson and Broyles look like theyll be ready to contribute when the games count. They ran routes, made hard cuts and caught passes in traffic during non-hitting team drills Tuesday. Burleson was limited to six games last season because he broke his right leg, but shows no signs of being hurt. "Hes ready to go," Stafford said. "He looks great. Thats been a big plus, having him healthy going into this off-season helps us keep our stride and going into the right direction." During last seasons slide, Broyles made the most of more opportunities to play -- catching six passes for 126 yards against Houston -- until he tore a ligament in his right knee to end his rookie season that started with him recovering from torn ligament in his left knee. Stafford acknowledged being surprised to see Broyles lining up and running routes as often as he did during the first of a three-day minicamp. "I think it was kind of a last-minute decision," Stafford said. "I think he felt pretty good and he made some plays, which is a positive sign for us." "We saw some of that late in the year before he got hurt. Hes a guy who can be a chain-mover and be explosive." Stafford has spent much of this off-season splitting time between his home in suburban Detroit and team headquarters, after working out and rehabilitating injuries elsewhere in previous years. He has looked back to analyze the previous season, seeing when it was good to take chances with passes and when it wasnt while the losses piled up after climbing to .500 midway through the season. "It was a total, learning experience just because it was a tough year," Stafford said. "You have to find a way to battle through it." NOTES: Lions S Louis Delmas (left knee) was among the players relegated to watching teammates go through drills because of a "longer-term" injury, according to Schwartz. ... Schwartz declined to say much about RB Jahvid Best (concussions) who hasnt played since Oct. 16, 2011. "Hes still on our roster," Schwartz said. "Hes not here for minicamp." Emails seeking comment were sent to Best and his agent, Tony Fleming. Kellen Winslow Jersey . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Justin Jones Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Chargers-Casey-Hayward-Draft-Jersey/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Trevor Williams Jersey .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Jatavis Brown Jersey . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. WIMBLEDON -- Steve Johnson was one of the lucky few who got the day off on Peoples Sunday.It was a well-deserved respite considering hes been unnaturally busy on the grass over here, playing 10 of the past 12 days. Not that hes complaining. There was a career-first ATP title in Nottingham and, with Saturdays four-set victory over Grigor Dimitrov, a journey into the uncharted territory of a Grand Slam fourth round.Forgive Johnson for not knowing exactly what day it was in his postmatch news conference.Yeah, Johnson said Saturday night, my first time in the second week. Its definitely something I wanted to achieve, hopefully this year. Didnt have the best start to the year I wanted, but its why its a long year. You have to rebound and take the good with the bad.The good in this case is an ATP World Tour ranking that will be the best of his career (around No. 25) come next week. The bad? He plays Monday against a guy who has won 17 Grand Slam singles titles. That meeting with Roger Federer, one of Johnsons idols growing up, means another fabulous first, an appearance on Wimbledons Centre Court or No. 1 Court.Hes won this tournament a few times, said Johnson, no doubt aware the number is actually seven. Its going to be a great experience. Im going to go out there thinking Im going to be the winner. I have no fear out there.Theyve never played each other before, but Johnson will be buoyed by this piece of freshly minted history: His good friend Sam Querreys stunning victory over No. 1-ranked Novak Djokovic on Saturday. According to Johnson, who shares coach Craig Boynton with Querrey, this changes the chemistry entirely.Gives everybody confidence, he explained. You see Novak lose, which is very few and far between. You sense the locker room, like believe there is a chance. Just has that aura about him right now, as did Roger back in the day and as did Rafa did at the French.Once you see him go down, I think guys will start to believe that they also can do it. So I think its going to be interesting.What was interesting was watching the byplay between Querrey and Johnson on Saturday as they completed the two biggest wins of their careers within minutes. Boynton started the day with Johnson, then moved over to Court No. 1 when the match between Querrey and Djokovic resumed.Johnson was fully engaged with Dimitrov, but admitted he sneaked more than a few looks at the scoreboard.ddddddddddddI will tell people I didnt, but its hard not to, Johnson said. Im serving match point and Sam wins, and the crowd goes crazy. I told him he should have just waited like another 30 seconds or something, because I had to reset and I ended up losing that point.Super happy for him. God, he deserves it. Hopefully, we can just keep pushing each other to bigger and better things.After their singles triumphs, the two played doubles together. Predictably, it was a bit of a letdown, and they fell to the No. 14-seeded team of Radek Stepanek and Nenad Zimonjic in straight sets.Johnson, 26, was one of the most heavily decorated college player in history. He helped USC win four consecutive NCAA titles (2009 to 2012), and twice took the singles championship. As a professional, he has improved his ranking every year.After a disastrous clay-court season -- when he went a dismal 1-5 -- the grass has been invigorating. Johnson has won 10 of his past 11 matches on the green stuff, including that title in Nottingham, where he beat Pablo Cuevas in the final. Johnsons agile game plays well on turf; his career mark is 17-11, better than that on any other surface.And now, in his 17th Grand Slam event, hes gone further than ever before.With Johnson and Querrey already in the fourth round, Isner -- who picks up his suspended match with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga later Sunday -- could make it three American men into the second week. The last time that happened was 2004, when Andy Roddick, Robby Ginepri and Vince Spadea all got there.Whats wrong with American mens tennis?I think its great, Johnson told reporters. Maybe we wont get bashed in the media for once. Thats on you guys.We all have the talent, and we all know were capable. Sometimes it doesnt work out.At that late hour Saturday, Johnson had not yet devised a game plan against one of the greatest players in history.I dont know, Johnson said. Ill figure it out [Sunday]. I have a day off finally. Ive had a lot of matches the last two weeks. Take it light tomorrow.Not think about tennis too much. And then just go about my business Monday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz