Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.12.2019 10:50
with Kyle Fuller for a starting Antworten

Ric Flair has called himself the stylin, profilin, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin n dealin son of a gun throughout much of his 40-plus year professional wrestling career.But he can probably add death cheating to that catchphrase.Two-time WWE Hall of Famer told the Dan Le Batard Show on ESPN Radio Thursday afternoon that he once survived getting hit by lightning.Flair said the incident occurred at an airport in Richmond, Virginia, back in the 1970s, where he was in town to have a match with Ricky Steamboat at the Richmond Coliseum.?I got off the plane and was walking, he said. I didnt go 10, 15 feet when all of a sudden I felt this pressure boom, and man, my umbrella shot 50 feet in the air.I thought, What the hell? Lightning hit the top of my umbrella, bounced off and hit the guy in the eye five feet behind me and killed him. Right there. I just stood there looking at the guy and froze, it scared me to death. People were running out the door to get the guy.Flair was then jokingly asked by Le Batard how he was was still alive.I dont know, Flair replied. Ive always wondered what kind of a lawsuit that was, because it was really a big deal, hence probably the steel tips coming off umbrellas at that point.Flair, 67, said that his body is in no pain despite the wear and tear of a career that saw him compete in just about every major U.S. promotion.Im blessed guys, all my friends are banged up, and Im having a good time, he added.But it was a trip to work for a Japanese wrestling promotion that Flair told Le Batard spawned the best drinking story of all time.Flair said he had been working in the Florida wrestling territory for a week in the 1980s, on barely six hours combined sleep for the entire stay, before he had to fly out from Tampa to Chicago, and then on to Tokyo.I started saying I wasnt gonna do it, because I had to land in Tokyo and wrestle three consecutive one-hour matches, Flair said. So all the way over, I drank bloody marys, booze, beer, everything, for thirteen-and-a-half hours.When I got there, and I had talked myself out of this, I could hear them calling me down in baggage claim. I said screw this. I walked over across to the next gate and said, Im going back to the States, whens your next flight? They said, Wheres your bags? I said, I dont care, Im just leaving them here. And then he boarded me, Tokyo to Seattle, Seattle to Chicago, then back to Charlotte.Well I was so flipped when I got down on the plane, I started drinking again. I was looking around for someone to talk to. I said, Hey, you mind if I talk to you? The guy said no. For eight hours we drank and talked. I got him hammered. I said, I think Im having a nervous breakdown. He said, I think maybe you are. And anyway, he sent me a Christmas card for five years making sure I was OK!I got all the way back to Charlotte -- and youre not gonna believe this -- I hadnt slept yet, right? And I got off the plane and there was my wife, and they said youve got to go all the way back. I had to go all the way back, Charlotte to Chicago to Tokyo, and wrestle an hour that day. I still made it back!But Flair, who has been divorced three times and separated from his fourth wife in 2012, credited his current fiancé Wendy Barlow with helping him put his party lifestyle behind him, saying the turbulence in his life has all been self-inflicted.Im not gonna lie to you. The worst thing ... wrestling was easy, its what I did to myself from 11 to 3 or 4 [a.m.] depending what city I was in, he said. But that was my coping mechanism. I just got exhausted.I found one that can put up with me, he added of his fiancé. Yes, Im very happy. I do get lonely. Im not a guy that will sit home and drink. I never drink when Im at home. I like the action. I like to be in the action, and a lot of women dont like that. Wendy, I call her two-drink Louie, but shell at least stay with me. And Ive gone from nightclubs to Carrabbas. A big night [for me now is] at Carrabbas. Wendy, can we stay til 9? China Jerseys Knockoff . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. China Jerseys Outlet . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ China Jerseys For Cheap . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. China Jerseys Wholesale . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. CHICAGO -- Mark Sanchez made a strong opening argument for the Denver Broncos starting quarterback job, throwing for 99 yards and a touchdown in the first quarter, and the defending Super Bowl champions beat the Chicago Bears 22-0 in the preseason opener on Thursday night.Sanchez came through with just the sort of performance he needed if hes going to beat out Trevor Siemian.He completed 10 of 13 passes in the first quarter and led a game-opening 76-yard touchdown drive. He was intercepted on the Broncos second possession when Jerrell Freeman picked off a tipped pass.But overall? Not bad.Sanchez maintained his cool against Chicagos pressure and kept the opening drive going by completing three third-down passes -- including a 32-yard TD to a wide open Demaryius Thomas along the right side.As for Siemian, the former Northwestern star looked comfortable throwing short passes and was 7 of 12 for 88 yards in the second quarter.It was a rough start for a Bears team looking for more after going 6-10 in coach John Foxs first season.Jay Cutler threw for 18 yards and got sacked twice in the first quarter. Brian Hoyer threw for 81 yards in the second period but was sacked three times.On a positive note for the Bears, Alshon Jeffery played after being limited by a strained hamstring and caught a 12-yard pass. And Kevin White caught his first pass for Chicago after missing his rookie season because of a fractured shin.QUOTABLEBroncos: Just keep improving. Keep improving and having fun out there. Dont overthink it. Were having a great time, weve got a great squad and its a great opportunity. Im just going to keep maximizing every opportunity I get, like I did tonight. -- Sanchez on what he has to do to clinch the starting job.Broncos: Not too much differently. Just kind of do what Ive been doing, stay within myself, and the plays will come. Im on a pretty good team. Whoevers pulling the trigger back there, guys are going step up and make plays. -- Siemian when asked what he has to do to win the starting job.Bears: We need to get better. It starts with everybody. It starts with me. So well ttake a look at it, the limited amount of plays we were in and look at it.dddddddddddd -- Cutler on the Bears play.Bears: I was disappointed personally. I think our team was disappointed. We were expecting more. I dont know that we executed as well as any of us expected. It is preseason, you dont game plan. Its pretty basic. -- Fox on Chicagos performance.NO MILLERBroncos star LB Von Miller sat out because he said he was not mentally ready after a busy offseason. The Super Bowl MVP had a tense contract negotiation and made several TV and public appearances.ROOKIE WATCHBroncos: DE Adam Gotsis, a second-round draft pick from Georgia Tech, had a tackle for loss to start the third quarter.Bears: Second-round pick Cody Whitehair started at left guard but also saw time at center.QB COMPARISONBroncos: Rookie Paxton Lynch went 6 for 7 with 74 yards in his first NFL appearance. The 6-foot-7 strong-armed quarterback from Memphis was drafted with the 26th overall pick.Bears: Hoyer was 7 of 10 with an interception in his first appearance for the Bears.INJURY UPDATEBroncos: The Broncos held out OLB DeMarcus Ware (back) and CB Aqib Talib, who suffered a gunshot wound in his right leg in the offseason.Bears: RB KaDeem Carey was being evaluated for a concussion after getting shaken up in the third quarter. S DeAndre Houston-Carson hurt his neck, and DE Cornelius Washington (knee, ankle) left the game. WR Eddie Royal and TE Zach Miller sat out because of concussions.POSITION BATTLEBroncos: Cody Latimer, challenging Bennie Fowler for the third receiver spot, caught seven passes for 82 yards. Fowler, meanwhile, blocked a punt by Pat ODonnell that Zaire Anderson recovered in the end zone for a touchdown late in the first half.Bears: CB Bryce Callahan, competing with Kyle Fuller for a starting spot, got beaten badly on Thomas touchdown. But he also had the tip on Freemans interception.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz