Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.12.2019 10:51
on his left ankle Monday. Antworten

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher wants stiffer penalties for late hits on quarterbacks in light of the blows that?Deondre Francois has taken the past few weeks.I say this all the time: I think we got to do a better job -- Im not talking about just in here but in college football -- of protecting the quarterback when theyre vulnerable making throws and taking shots, Fisher said Monday. I think we have to do a better of job of really emphasizing like they do in pro football.Late hits need to be really, really scrutinized and maybe even more severe punishments to stop people, like we throw guys out of games for head shots. If youre going to do that and you want to protect [players] and the integrity of the game, make those penalties very severe for hitting [quarterbacks] late.Fishers comments come as Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton and his coach Ron Rivera say the NFL is missing late hits on the star.Fisher was upset Saturday night that there was not a call on a Clemson defender for targeting Francois in the fourth quarter. Fisher, who with Florida State was fined $20,000 for criticizing ACC officials, said he believed the Clemson player hit Francois in the midsection with the crown of his helmet. After the game, he called the replay official bad for not buzzing the officials so the hit could be reviewed.Francois was helped off the field and missed the next play. The redshirt freshman quarterback is banged and bruised with an ailing shoulder and neck, but Fisher said Monday that Francois is fine. Florida State will play at NC State on Saturday.Three weeks ago against Miami, Fisher was also upset about what he thought were several late hits on Francois, who also had to leave that game before returning.A couple in my opinion [against Clemson] and in other games have been very late. The worst ones he took in a couple of the other games he should have never been touched, Fisher said Monday. So how do you coach against that? [Officials] got to call it.Stopping short of asking for ejections, Fisher said hed like a severe penalty for late hits without elaborating. He said that if the NCAA and the rules committee want to prioritize player safety, quarterbacks should be viewed the same as players at other positions that are considered defenseless in certain situations.I dont know if its an ejection, but I just think a severe penalty, he said, especially as much as you throw the football today. In the old days you didnt throw the football, didnt have the number of throws and the body types and the different things going on defense with the blitzes and all the big bodies on defense like you do now. Stitched Saints Jerseys . -- Lou Brocks shoulder-to-shoulder collision with Bill Freehan during the 1968 World Series and Pete Roses bruising hit on Ray Fosse in the 1970 All-Star game could become relics of baseball history, like the dead-ball era. Cheap Saints Jerseys . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. https://www.saintsjerseyssale.com/ . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. New Orleans Saints Gear .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. New Orleans Saints Shirts . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. BOSTON -- Yankees manager Joe Girardi finally found a spot he liked for Alex Rodriguez.Two more games and he wont have to worry about it.Benched from the starting lineup once again as his finale approaches, Rodriguez pinch hit and flied out in the seventh inning of New Yorks 9-4 comeback win against the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday night.I was looking for a three-run homer so I went to him, Girardi said of A-Rod. Just missed it.Red Sox star David Ortiz limped off in the ninth inning after fouling a pitch off his right shin. Boston said X-rays were negative.My heart sank a little bit when I saw it, but I just saw him and I feel much better, Red Sox president of baseball operations Dave Dombrowski said.New York received another health scare when pitcher Nathan Eovaldi left after one inning because of right elbow discomfort.Chants of `We Want A-Rod! echoed around the park at the start of the seventh. He was greeted by loud boos when he stepped out of the dugout to face Matt Barnes. They were louder when he was announced and again when he trotted back to the dugout after his flyout to right field, which dropped his batting average to .203 and extended his slump to 4 for 37 (.108).Rodriguez has just one start and eight at-bats in 17 games since July 22 as New York traded veterans and turned toward a youth movement. He had not appeared in a game since Aug. 2.My job description does not entail a farewell tour, Girardi said during a pregame media session that at times was a bit testy. My job description is to try to win every game and to try to put everyone in the best possible position to do that, and thats what Im trying to do.Rookie Gary Sanchez had four hits, including his first major league home run. Didi Gregorius also homered for New York, which overcame a 4-1 deficit, and Fernando Abad (1-6) gave up Starlin Castros two-run double that capped a five-run seventh.Tyler Clippard (1-0) pitched one inning for his first victory with the Yankees since being acquired from Arizona last week. New York used seven relievers after the departure of Eovaldi, whose fastball velocity was 93-94 mph, down from 97 mph in his previous start.Eovaldi is being sent back to New York for further examination. Pitching coach Larry Rothschild noticed the velocity dip.Larry asked him again: What hurts? Girardi said. He said Im OK. He finally said he felt something in his elbow.Mookie Betts had two doubles for Boston before leaving with right calf tightness.At the beginning of his pregame media session, Girardi said Rodriguez will be in the starting lineup TThursday despite Boston scratching knuckleballer Steven Wright.ddddddddddddNew York said Sunday that Rodriguez, a 41-year-old designated hitter with 696 home runs, will be released following Fridays homestand opener against Tampa Bay.Girardi said he made a mistake by saying on Sunday that if Rodriguez wanted to play in all remaining games before his release that he would try to get him in the games.I talked to him again on Tuesday about it and said: This is what my plans were, Girardi explained. I knew he didnt like it. But, again, I have a responsibility to the game of baseball. No one individual is ever bigger than this game. No one. No one. No one.And Im not going to forget about it -- as much as weve been through together. Its hard. Believe me, its really hard.Left-hander Eduardo Rodriguez (2-5) will start for Boston on Thursday because Wright jammed his right shoulder while diving into a base as pinch runner against the Los Angeles Dodgers last weekend.Its about winning the games, Girardi said when asked if he liked the matchup. Thats what its always about here. Itll continue to be that way.Girardi then answered about 12 minutes of questions why A-Rod wasnt starting the first two games of the series.You could say what you want, theres a lot of relationships involved here and it bothers me sometimes because people say one thing to do and because it becomes controversial they say another and its difficult, Girardi said. When we look at this decision, were basing it on a substantial amount of at-bats -- and its not what we want. I think our hope is hed hit 30 home runs again, but that hasnt been the case this year.Girardi said he understands some may consider him a `bad guy for not playing A-Rod.It is what it is, he said. Its part of the job, I guess.Girardi explained further that Boston was in the AL East race and Tampa Bay was out of it, justifying his decision to start Rodriguez on Friday.My job is to put out what I feel is the best lineup, and thats what Im trying to do, Girardi said. Its been difficult.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: OF Chris Young (strained right hamstring) is scheduled to start a rehab assignment with Triple-A Pawtucket. Farrell said hed probably have a minimum of 20, 25 at-bats.... OF/C Blake Swihart will have season-ending surgery on his left ankle Monday. Farrell said Swihart will have a three-to-four month recovery.UP NEXTRHP Michael Pineda (6-10) starts Thursday for the Yankees. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz