Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.10.2018 01:17
to be myself, Cruz said. If I am not where I once was, there is no reason to be out here. I feel like I want to go back and be Antworten

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Victor Cruz is back a lot sooner than anyone expected.After missing all of last season and being limited to six games over the past two, the New York Giants receiver was a full-go as the team held its first practice at training camp Friday under new coach Ben McAdoo.With the Giants indoors because of overnight rain, the workout looked more like a slow-speed organized team activity.Cruz didnt seem to care. He participated in every drill. He caught passes. He worked at recovering fumbles, knocking off some of the rust. The nearby Paterson product didnt show any signs of being limited either by his knee or the calf injury that plagued him last year.I was just happy to be out there with the guys, said the 29-year-old Cruz.The next step will be doing it in practice and then games.Cruz is confident that he can. He also believes he can return to being a big-threat playmaker, like he was in 2011, 12 and 13 before the injuries set in.I think as these days progress and as these days go on, thats the plan. Thats the goal, to be myself, Cruz said. If I am not where I once was, there is no reason to be out here. I feel like I want to go back and be at that same pedigree, and thats what I worked hard all season for.McAdoo said Cruz will be monitored during training camp, and there will be adjustment to his workload if needed.He got some good individual work in and was sharp on his assignments. He looked good, McAdoo said, adding that Cruz will work with both the first- and second-team offensive units.Cruz acknowleged there has been some anxiety in recent days. He felt a lot of eyes looking in his direction on Thursday as the team went through conditioning drills after reporting. He woke up early Friday, just to get to the facility.Cruz guessed that he will need only one play to really know that he is back. Hell catch a ball in practice and make something happen.Right now me just being out here, running around and being in the same receiver line as everybody else, thats the first sign of being back, Cruz said.The second sign will be to show consistency, to make those sharp cuts and prove it out on the field. He has no intention of holding back over health concerns.Getting back on the same page with quarterback Eli Manning should not be a problem.Eli and I have been together long enough, Cruz said. We understand how to play the game and how he wants it done. Im pretty coachable, so we can go back and forth.Manning said Cruz know McAdoos offense.We just got to get him back to making plays, making catches, Manning said. Its different when youre catching balls from a JUGS machine, rather than in here you got one-on-one, you got to run a route, you got to make a tight catch. We just got to get him back to making football plays again.Cruz knows there are people who doubt that he will be able to make a comeback after being out so long.As much as people say they dont read those comments, I skim them a bit, Cruz said. I dont let it affect me as much, but I skim them just to gauge what people are saying.And you can bet, he intends to prove them wrong.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jacob Josefson Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Jack Eichel Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. http://www.sabresauthority.com/authentic-seth-griffith-sabres-jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Dominik Hasek Jersey . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. Buffalo Sabres Gear . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Adam Peaty was stunned after his dominant Olympic gold-winning swim left him wondering where his rivals were and in disbelief at his incredible feat.The 21-year-old from Uttoxeter won Britains first medal of the Rio Olympics, ending a 28-year wait for gold in the process.Not since Adrian Moorhouse in 1988 had a British male won an Olympic swimming title and Peaty won the same 100 metres breaststroke race in a world record of 57.13 seconds and by more than 1.5 seconds.This doesnt feel like an Olympics because Ive got this around my neck, said Peaty, world, European, Commonwealth and now Olympic champion after his medal ceremony.Going down that last 50 I was aware that I was in front, but not by that much.I touched the wall, looked to my left and I was like, Where is everybody?.That swim for me was probably the best executed, the perfect race.Britain were roundly criticised for winning just three medals in the pool at London 2012, none of them gold.But two were won on the second night of swimming finals here, with Peaty leading the way and Jazz Carlin adding silver in the 400m freestyle.Patriotic Peaty was inspired by the London 2012 Olympics and told aspiring youngsters they too can achieve their dreams with hard work.He added: People think you need so much to be an Olympic gold medallist. You really dont.All youve got to do is put 100 per cent effort in each day.London was so much to me. It really inspired me. Hopefully for the children and teenagers back home, just push every single day and dont give up.Moorhouses gold came in Seoul with a come-from-behind win, but Peaty led from the start with a blistering performance.That was one of many motivations coming into this Games, Peaty added.It was always in the back of my mind, 28 years is a very long time.Going into this race I was so composed, so calm, I wasnt even thinking of that.Now that Ive done it its an absolute honour to get that gold for Team GB.Nothing means more to me than racing for my country, racing for the Queen, the Royal family and racing for the people back home who support me.Peaty was clear favourite entering the GGames as the world champion and only man in history to swim beneath 58 seconds.ddddddddddddHe bettered his own world record in his heat on Saturday, clocking 57.55 and was 0.07 slower in his semi-final as he qualified fastest.And he went quicker still in surging to a supreme victory.He completed the first 50 metres in 26.61, 0.08 under world record pace, and a storming second length saw him enhance his advantage to win in a time even quicker than he had imagined.He added: To do that in an Olympic Games is everything Ive ever dreamed of. Its definitely the best feeling Ive ever had.Cameron van der Burgh of South Africa, the London 2012 champion, was second in 58.69 and Cody Miller of the United States third in 58.87.Peaty, who paid tribute to his coach Mel Marshall, took everything in his stride with a beaming smile as parents Caroline and Mark and girlfriend Anna watched on.He was constantly reminded to stay focused and take nothing for granted in the lead-up to the Games by his City of Derby coach of seven years Marshall.Marshall travelled to the Athens Olympics of 2004 as world number one over 200m freestyle, but did not make the final.She said: I would never have been able to guide him to this if I had not had that experience myself.It was 12 years ago and if I look back now, Id say that was my defining moment as a coach.I feel like this, for me, was my Olympic gold. Peaty has the 4x100m medley relay to come on Friday and believes he can continue to improve towards Tokyo 2020 and beyond.Id like to say I could go 56 (seconds), but theres a lot more work to do than just saying it, Peaty added.You never put a limit on anything. I know theres more in there and well see. Ive got eight more years, maybe more, in this game. Hopefully I can push on even more.He has come a long way since childhood, when he was scared of having a bath.Peaty added: I overcame that fear and theres nothing more I love than racing the best in the world now. Thats what I love to do. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz