Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 92 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.12.2019 15:02
fourth quarters of the Eagles shutout w Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- A 42-year-old runner dressed as Elvis won the Las Vegas Rock `n Roll Marathon on Sunday night, setting a record for the fastest marathon run by someone dressed as The King.Michael Wardian of Arlington, Virginia, finished in 2 hours, 38 minutes and 4 seconds late Sunday -- a feat he accomplished while wearing a black wig in an Elvis-style pompadour, gold sunglasses and a white Elvis jumpsuit with gold sequins.I wasnt sure how the suit would be, but the suit was actually pretty awesome, Wardian said. You get this sucker wet, it just stays cool.With his finish, Wardian broke a Guinness World Record for the fastest marathon run by someone dressed as Elvis.The previous record was set by his friend Ian Sharman in 2009. Sharman completed a Seattle marathon while dressed as Elvis in 2 hours, 42 minutes and 52 seconds.Wardian told The Las Vegas Review-Journal (http://bit.ly/2frocuK ) that he felt like he was in good shape halfway through and then had some fatigue. He took the lead around mile 22 or 23.With two miles to go I was pretty confident, Wardian said. And then I was just trying to run to win and then also to make sure I got the record.A number of other runners dressed as Elvis and other characters, including Spider-Man, dinosaurs and Forrest Gump.It was the 50th running of a race that evolved from a flat, wind-swept desert event in 1967 to a glitzy and music-filled attraction for tens of thousands of participants.Organizers said more than 45,000 runners from every U.S. state and 83 foreign countries registered for this years evening marathon and half-marathon on the neon-lit Las Vegas Strip.Chelsey Leighton of Lewiston, Idaho, won the womens marathon in 3:12:11.William Kibor and Elvin Kibet, both of Kenya, won the mens and womens half-marathons. Stitched Panthers Jerseys .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Wholesale Panthers Jerseys .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. https://www.panthersjerseycheap.com/ . The Lightning are 2-0 so far on a four-game road trip, giving the club five straight wins as the guest and improving Tampas away record this season to 11-8-2. Panthers Jerseys 2021 . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Panthers Jerseys 2020 . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. When the margins get larger in college football, sometimes the games get shorter.Clemsons 59-0 victory over Football Championship Subdivision program South Carolina State on Saturday marked the latest college football game to be shortened due to a lack of competitiveness.NCAA rules state that at any time during the game, the playing time of any remaining period or periods and the intermission between halves may be shortened by mutual agreement of the opposing head coaches and the referee.The NCAA rules only allow for shortening the length of time in each quarter and dont permit the use of a running clock, though there is evidence of games having used running clocks in the past.The refs came to me right before the half and just said, `Would I be OK with some type of shortening up the game if South Carolina State wanted to do it? Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said. I said it would be fine with me. When I got back on the field for the third quarter, they came to me and said, `Are you OK with 12-minute quarters these two (quarters)? I said itd be great. I didnt have a problem with that.The third and fourth quarters of the Clemson-South Carolina State game were shortened to 12 minutes each. Clemson led 45-0 at halftime.The move allowed Clemson to end the game as soon as possible and begin preparing for Thursdays Atlantic Coast Conference opener with Georgia Tech. And it enabled both teams to reduce the risk of injuries in a game that already had been decided.Anything we can do to make our teams better for the next week, we probably needed to do, South Carolina State coach Buddy Pough said.The shortening of this game was hardly unprecedented. Heres a sampling off games over the last five years in which a lopsided score caused some changes in the timekeeping.dddddddddddd2012: Florida State 55, Savannah State 0: After a 56-minute weather delay in the second quarter with Florida State ahead 48-0, officials agreed to use a running clock. The game was called for good in the third quarter due to lightning.2013: Louisville 72, Florida International 0: A running clock inadvertently was used for portions of the second half of the Cardinals shutout . Gerald Austin, the coordinator of officials for Conference USA, said after the game that FIU coach Ron Turner had commented to officials that he wanted to run the ball in the second half because injuries had limited the number of players he had available. An official misinterpreted the comment. Austin said there were five times that the clock should have been stopped when it kept running. Neither coach requested a running clock.2013: Miami 77, Savannah State 7: The fourth quarter of this game was shortened to 12 minutes. Miami also ran the play clock almost to expiration before each of its snaps in the final period. Miami already was leading 77-7 through the end of three quarters.2013: North Carolina 80, Old Dominion 20: The fourth quarter of this game was shortened to 10 minutes. No points were scored during that final period.2015: Boston College 76, Howard 0: The third and fourth quarters of the Eagles shutout were shortened to 10 minutes each. Boston College led 62-0 at halftime.---Online: AP College Football website www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz