Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.12.2019 15:03
n Wednesday nights clash.I would take G Antworten

For the most on Saturday, it looked like Leander Paes was after all going to get his record. Though he eventually remained tied with Nicola Pietrangelis 42 doubles Davis Cup wins, the 43-year-old showed he has enough left in the tank for a chase. Pairing with Saketh Myneni, the 18-time Grand Slam champion was his inimitable self, floating at the net, putting away winners at will against Olympic gold medallists Rafa Nadal and Marc Lopez.Speaking with ESPN later, Paes was prompt to hand his first-time partner an offer to play with him on the tour. But he was caustic about the team selection for the Rio Olympics, particularly over not being picked to play mixed doubles with Sania Mirza. He also touched upon his career, partners, Indias lack of depth in singles and much more. Excerpts:Where would this match fit in among all your Davis Cup matches so far?Thats an interesting question. Boy, thats a tough one. This match would rank up with one of the better ones even though we lost on the fact that it would be encouraging for the next months ahead. I couldnt think of a number to put to it but for me personally to continue playing at the age of 43 and the quality of tennis Im playing against the gold medal winners and being a sliver shy of going 2-0 up or taking it to five sets is encouraging. Physically I feel like a billion dollars. Also to play with Saketh for the first time and to see how natural the combination was, was really good.What did you make of Sakeths performance today and any plans of pairing up on the tour?With what I saw today, if he wants to play doubles theres a clean offer. If hes open to it, I would enjoy playing with him on the tour. If I get Saketh for six months and he keeps working hard, Ill put this on record and say this guy can be a Grand Slam champion - not just with me.Does the lack of depth in our singles worry you?I think in singles we can definitely improve a lot more. The Spaniards really showed us that. The fact that we are at the top of Asian tennis says a lot but theres a lot of room for improvement.Do you think the transition from singles to doubles among Indian players is happening a lot quicker these days and is it a step backward?I think that even when I played, it was doubles and singles at the same time. If you look at Sakeths game, he can play both doubles and singles. I think weve got to keep nurturing our talent. I wouldnt demark it but youve got the give the boys the best opportunities professionally to get better.Having played with a number of partners over the years, what have you come to understand as the non-negotiable aspects when it comes to doubles and what are the lessons youve learnt?Honesty, transparency and communication. My partner needs to know that Ive always got his back and I need to know that hes got mine. Ive learnt lessons to pick better now and make better decisions.How would you assess our Olympic performance? Could we have done better?I dont think we fielded the best teams both at the last Olympics and this one. It should have been Sania (Mirza) and me playing the mixed doubles this time. I had won all the Slams I could, what more does a man have to do get picked?Do you see yourself taking up a coaching role in the Davis Cup side few years from now?Hundred per cent. I would love to. I was the captain at one point and hope I can get to chance to do so again.At this stage, what remains unfulfilled for you?Not a lot. Ive got the next two and a half months to sit down and plan with my team the goals we can set. Ive been struggling with partners on the tour. So given I get the right partners it would be phenomenal to keep playing well at this age. China Jerseys Authentic . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. China Jerseys For Cheap . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.chinajerseyspaypal.com/ . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. China Jerseys . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. China Jerseys Online .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. NRL referees boss Tony Archer has hit back at his predecessor Bill Harrigan, throwing his support behind his whistleblowers for their performance in State of Origin III.Harrigan slammed the performance of referee Gerard Sutton in Wednesday nights dead rubber at ANZ Stadium, saying he wouldnt have selected him.Sixteen penalties were blown in the match, the equal-second most in an Origin match since 1996.Twelve of those were given in favour of NSW in their 18-14 win - coincidentally the same number Queensland received when winning last years series decider by a blowout margin.The penalty count was 9-1 in the Blues favour at halftime after the Maroons copped a string of them for infringements while desperately defending their line.However Archer not only said his refs were correct in penalising the Maroons for their repeated infringements in the first half, he said they performed well across the whole series.Going into game two, I reminded the referees that if there were infringements in the ruck or on the 10 metres, my expectation is that they are penalised to ensure a flow to the game, Archer said.There was a period where NSW were in a strong attackingg position, theres four penalties in about seven or eight minutes.ddddddddddddI expected the referees to penalise those that infringe and was comfortable with what they did in that period of the game.Harrigan said Sutton didnt get a feel for Wednesdays clash and Gavin Badger - who played no part in the series - should have been one of the two referees.When you get into a State of Origin youve got to have a feel for the game and an empathy for the game, Harrigan, who refereed 21 Origins, told Triple M.And I just think that Gerry didnt have that feel last night.If youre going to blow a penalty its got to have impact and have the desired affect that youre after ... and when he gave some of the penalties that werent needed to be given.Harrigan, who publicly backed Sutton after the opening game of the series, thought he should have made way for Badger in Wednesday nights clash.I would take Gerry out, I wouldnt have had them for Game III, Harrigan said.I thought (Gavin) Badger deserves his go. Hes been the best referee all year. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz