Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.12.2019 05:56
all of the young players are aw Antworten

Quarterback Drew Brees set an NFL record with his 15th career 400-yard passing game, throwing for 465 yards in the New Orleans Saints 41-38 victory over the Carolina Panthers?on Sunday.He and retired quarterback Peyton Manning had been tied with 14 400-yard passing games entering Week 6.?I dont know what to make of that [record], Brees said. I mean, I guess its a record for you guys to talk about. But its more so stats like you score 41 points, and youre really good on third down, and you made some big plays in the passing game, and you had 10 different receivers catch the ball. ... Id say probably most of those games were that way. So its just good execution for us offensively and guys making plays.Brees also extended his NFL record number of career 300-yard passing games to 99.He also threw four touchdown passes as the Saints dropped the defending NFC champion Panthers to 1-5 this season.Brees reached another milestone in Sundays game, becoming the sixth player to record 50,000 passing yards with one team. The other five are Manning (Colts), Brett Favre (Packers), Dan Marino (Dolphins), Tom Brady (Patriots) and John Elway (Broncos).Brees day included an 87-yard touchdown pass to Brandin Cooks, who now has the two longest passing plays of the NFL season (he also caught a 98-yard touchdown pass in a Week 1 loss to the Oakland Raiders).Listen, if you can hit Cooks in stride, then I dont think theres anybody thats gonna catch him, except Usain Bolt, said Brees, who also credited fullback?John Kuhn?for a block that allowed him time to make the deep throw.The Saints needed every bit of Brees 465 yards for their second straight win. He completed 8 of 9 passes for 46 yards to set up the game-winning 52-yard field goal with 11 seconds left.These are defining wins, Brees said. These are ones you can draw from as the season goes along and really get a lot of strength from. Also, it gives you great confidence and poise, I think, when those situations arise in the future. Honestly, weve played five games, and weve had five games just like that.Brees went home with a fat lip to go along with the thrilling victory -- thanks to what he described as a punch to the mouth from Panthers defensive tackle Kawann Short.Short was penalized for roughing the passer on the third-down play late in the fourth quarter, which would have been severely costly for the Panthers if it had counted.But things were going so well for Brees and the Saints passing offense that they declined the penalty, since Brees wound up throwing an 8-yard touchdown pass to tight end Josh Hill anyway.Well, I dont know if it was [a hard hit]. It looked like he just straight punched me in the mouth, Brees said when asked about the play. Thats what it felt like; thats what it looked like on the JumboTron. But listen, Ill take the 15 yards every time. But we got the touchdown anyway, so were good.Short shoved Brees hard in the face, knocking him to the ground, a moment after Brees released the ball.But Short insisted afterward that it was not an act of frustration.Not at all. Not at all, Short insisted. I was getting outside to contain and I just threw my hands up. Hes a shorter quarterback. I just happened to hit him in the face. It wasnt on purpose. It wasnt out of frustration or nothing. I was just doing my job.ESPNs Mike Triplett and David Newton and ESPN Stats & Information contributed to this report. Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Stitched Golden Knights Jerseys . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. https://www.cheapgoldenknights.com/ . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Golden Knights Jerseys China . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Vegas Golden Knights Pro Shop . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Former Boomers coach Brian Goorjian does not expect Australia to be in Olympic medal contention in Rio de Janeiro, but he believes they can be a realistic gold medal chance at the 2020 Games in Tokyo.Australian basketball seems set to enter a golden era with 2016 No. 1 Draft pick Ben Simmons and fellow first-round draftee Thon Maker adding to whats already a talented roster featuring NBA championship winners Patrick Mills, Aron Baynes, Andrew Bogut and Matthew Dellavedova.However, injuries and personal preferences will see a whole host of Australian stars sitting out when Rio gets underway in August.Dante Exum and Simmons will miss the Olympic campaign, as both are electing to concentrate on getting their bodies right for the 2017 NBA season, while Andrew Bogut is recovering from the left knee injury he suffered in the NBA Finals while playing for Golden State Warriors before he was traded to Dallas Mavericks. Bogut expects to be named in Australias 12-man squad for Rio, but uncertainty remains about his fitness for the Games.They are no doubt going to take a step forward from where they have been, and it is a really exciting time now for Australian basketball, Goorjian, who coached the Boomers from 2001 to 2008, told ESPN.The last two Olympics have been similar for the Boomers [quarterfinals]. I think this team will do better, but a gold or silver medal is still another Olympics away.The thing works in cycles and it looks great on paper, but I do think that there is a process in learning to play together.Goorjian also expects the Rio Olympicss to act as a send-off for some of Australias senior players.ddddddddddddThe Boomers 18-man squad features five players over 30 years of age -- David Anderson (36), Damian Martin (31), Bogut (31), Aleks Maric (31) and Brad Newley (30) -- who are all unlikely to be in contention for 2020 Olympic selection.That group thats there now will be in their last Olympics and then youll have Simmons, Maker and Exum in their prime, Goorjian said. When all of those pieces fall into place there will be an opportunity for a gold medal.Goorjian has spent the past eight years working as a basketball coach in China, after stepping down from the Boomers in 2008, and he says that Australias hard work and deserved successes are being noticed in the rest of the world.If youre in Europe or Asia, everyone is well aware of the progress Australia has made and people are scratching their heads asking what they are doing over there, Goorjian said.Four Australians have featured in an NBA Championship-winning roster in the past three years, with San Antonio Spurs, the Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers, and Simmons in June became the third Melbourne-born player in 11 years to be selected with the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft.Being in China, all of the young players are aware of Australian basketball now and all they talk about is Ben Simmons and Thon Maker.Everybody likes to see what Australia has done because its always punching above its weight. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz