Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

19.12.2019 03:01
and the question becomes whether the organization and the fan base will be patient enough to let Patricia incorporate the things Antworten

The Lions have played only ten games this year Youth Isaac Nauta Jersey , the first season for Matt Patricia as the head coach. Already, the organization is providing him with the oft-dreaded vote of confidence.“I do think it’s important for the fans to know that we have a great head coach and a great General Manager and we have a great plan in place to build a foundation I think for success, not only hopefully this year, but for many years to come,” Lions president Rod Wood told WWJ-TV on Sunday, via Mlive.com.Although for many coaches comments like that would be a harbinger of doom, the Lions surely won’t be making another coaching change so quickly. The core problem continues to be the culture shock that the locker room undoubtedly is experiencing as Patricia tries to bring the Patriot Way to the Motor City.The players aren’t used to it Austin Bryant Detroit Lions Jersey , the local media is confused by it, and the absence of short-term results are making too many people believe it will never work.Here’s the reality: Nothing has worked for most of the last 60 years in Detroit. Any team that commemorates the 25th anniversary of its last playoff win and/or the 25th anniversary of its last division title has not been a good team, and the Lions haven’t been a good team for a very long time.That’s what Patricia is working against, and the question becomes whether the organization and the fan base will be patient enough to let Patricia incorporate the things he’s learned by spending more than a decade with the organization at the opposite end of the NFL spectrum. Golden Tate has caught passes from both Russell Wilson in Seattle and Matthew Stafford in Detroit, and he has a strongly held opinion of which one of them is better.Tate told WDIV in Detroit that Stafford is the best quarterback he’s played with during his 10-year NFL career, which also saw him spend half a season in Philadelphia before signing with the Giants this year.“To me, as of now White Isaac Nauta Jersey , where I am today, I think Stafford’s been the best quarterback I’ve played with,” Tate said. “The guy can flat-out play. He’s tough, his attitude is amazing and he just wants to play ball. For me, I have nothing but praises for him. It’s almost unfair that he’s such a good player and doesn’t have playoffs or a ring to show for it. That kind of hurts my heart that I wasn’t able to help change that.”So if Stafford is the best quarterback Tate played with, why did Tate earn a Super Bowl ring while playing with Wilson but never win a playoff game while playing with Stafford? Tate thinks Stafford could have a ring if he’d been drafted by a different franchise.“I think over his career, if you put him in another organization Luke Willson Jersey , maybe things are different. I don’t know. Because I’ve played with some guys over my years that I’ve won playoff games with that I don’t think are as good,” Tate said.That’s high praise for Stafford — but it’s simultaneously a shot at Wilson, and at the Lions for not putting a better team around the quarterback they’ve had for a decade without winning a playoff game.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz