Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.12.2019 05:36
ter. One scout referred to him as a higher ene Antworten

CHICAGO -- Cole Hamels returns to the scene of his greatest career triumph on Sunday.The Texas Rangers left-hander (9-2, 3.21 ERA) makes his first Wrigley Field appearance since pitching a no-hitter against the Chicago Cubs on July 25, 2015.Hamels struck out 13 and walked two in the Phillies 5-0 victory.Things line up every once in a while in a season and in your career and I just happened to do it at that time, Hamels said before Sundays 19th start of the season. Its obviously a memory that everybody on that field and in the dugout will remember. Quite a few Cub fans were applauding, just a fun ordeal.The no-hitter ended up being Hamels last appearances with a Phillies organization he spent nearly 10 seasons with.Not too many people get to have a sendoff like I did, Hamels said. It was the last start I had on a team that I was with from the very beginning and youre around guys you came up with the develop good relations with.I had Carlos Ruiz there -- hes one of the best catchers in the league -- and we had a real good system working, especially on that day we were definitely on the right page. Everything seemed to work out perfectly.Hamels gem came at a very opportune time as the 2015 trading deadline approached, the Phillies were willing to deal and it arguably raised Hamels value to a contending team.Texas was willing to pay the price.In addition to Hamels, the Rangers acquired left-handed pitcher Jake Diekmann. But they gave up starter Matt Harrison and minor league prospects Jorge Alfaro (catcher), Nick Williams (outfielder), Jake Thompson (pitcher), Alec Asher (pitcher) and Jerad Eickhoff (pitcher) to the Phillies.Now an ace for a team that entered the weekend interleague series with the American Leagues top record, Hamels worked a scoreless third inning -- retiring three Cubs -- in the ALs 4-2 All-Star Game victory on Tuesday in his hometown of San Diego.Hamels did not factor into a decision in his last start, a 6-5 victory over Minnesota on July 8. Hamels tossed 4 1/3 innings and gave up five runs and five hits, walked six and struck out four.Hamels will face Cubs right-hander John Lackey.Lackey is no stranger to the Rangers. His 40 previous meetings are his most against any opponent and fifth most by any active pitcher against any opponent. But will be his first start against Texas since 2014.Hes 14-15 all time against the Rangers.Lackey is looking to break a five-game winless streak that included a rocky start in the Cubs 9-5 July 5 loss to the Reds.Honestly, besides the first inning with some crazy stuff, I felt like I threw the ball pretty good, Lackey said. It wasnt an ideal day to pitch for sure. It was one of those days. I really thought once we scored the four runs we were going to have a chance to come back in that game. Indiana Pacers Store . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Stitched Pacers Jerseys .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. https://www.cheappacers.com/253k-c-j-miles-jersey-pacers.html . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Darnell Hillman Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents. Dudley Bradley Jersey . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Newcomers dont take long to impact college basketball -- not in this world of one-and-dones and transfers. Over the next two weeks, we will look at the top five newcomers in each of the 10 biggest conferences. Next up is the Big 12.A year ago, the national college basketball landscape was dominated by seniors -- and nowhere more so than in the Big 12.Buddy Hield, Isaiah Cousins and Ryan Spangler started approximately a gazillion games together, then led Oklahoma all the way to the Final Four. At Kansas, Perry Ellis closed out his quietly spectacular four-year career. In Ames, Iowa, Cyclones fans waved farewell to Georges Niang and the winningest senior class in school history. With the departures of Taurean Prince and Rico Gathers at Baylor, Jaysean Paige and Jonathan Holton at West Virginia, (nearly) everyone at Texas -- if ever there was a league that collectively needed a few impact newcomers, its the Big 12 in 2016-17.Fortunately, help is on the way. (For Kansas and Texas, anyway.)Josh Jackson, Kansas Jayhawks Last week, ESPN draftnik Chad Ford released his first 2017 Big Board, and if you thought Duke freshman Harry Giles -- the No. 1 player in the class of 2016, and one of the main reasons Duke is a lock to begin 2016-17 ranked No. 1 -- would be Fords top-ranked player, well, you (OK, we) thought wrong. This may change in the months to come; NBA scouts seem to be withholding the No. 1 spot from Giles until he proves that two torn ACLs in four years havent hampered his long-term potential. But they also might just like Jackson better. One scout referred to him as a higher energy Andrew Wiggins, while another went with a more offensively polished Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Ford wrote.Its super-high praise. Perhaps Jackson will liv

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz