Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.12.2019 09:05
e a part of his race team back Antworten

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Former Arkansas and NFL running back Cedric Cobbs has been sentenced to three years of probation on a drug-related charge, avoiding prison time after telling a federal judge that hes undergoing treatment for a brain disease.Cobbs faced up to four years in prison after pleading guilty to using a phone to facilitate a drug offense. In court papers, Cobbs says hes receiving inpatient treatment for chronic traumatic encephalopathy, which has been tied to repeated brain trauma and is associated with memory loss, depression and progressive dementia.U.S. District Judge Price Marshall sentenced Cobbs to probation and 150 hours of community service Thursday. Prosecutors didnt oppose the sentence for Cobbs, who played for Arkansas from 1999 to 2003 and one season each for the New England Patriots and Denver Broncos. Air Force 1 Womens On Sale . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Air Force 1 Mens Store . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/fake-air-force-1-green-outlet.html . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Air Force 1 Womens Fake . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Air Force 1 Low Store . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks.LOUDON, N.H. - Kevin Harvick will take his Budweiser sponsorship with him when he moves to Stewart-Haas Racing next season. Harvick will drive the No. 4 Chevrolet for SHR. Budweiser will serve as primary sponsor for 20 races as well as the Budweiser Duel during Speedweeks at Daytona International Speedway. Budweiser will serve as a major associate sponsor for the remaining races on the Sprint Cup Series schedule. Harvick has 21 Cup wins, 96 top-fives and 198 top-10 finishes in his career. He drives the No. 29 for Richard Childress Racing and is fourth in the point standings this season. Harvick made the decision last year to leave the RCR team that hired him in 1999. Hes made the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship the last three seasons. "When you show up to the same desk for 12 or 13 years, youre like, Man, I need a new desk," Harvick said Friday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. "Its just something where you want a change of pace. Thats one of the pieces it all boiled down to." SHR fields cars this season for Stewart, Ryan Newman and Danica Patrick. Stewart said Newman, 16th in the points race, will not return in 2014. "Were not ready to expand to a fourth team," Stewart said. "Thats whats made this a bittersweet day. Im bringing in another one of my friends to the organization, also knowing that Im losing a friend at the end of the year. ... This was a business decision." Newman, of course, could fill the empty seat at RCR. Kurt Busch, who drives for Furniture Row Racing, is a potential candidate along with Childress grandson, Austin Dillon. Harvick has represented Budweiser since 2011. Bud has been a staple in the Cup Series dating back to its sponsorship of Terry Labontes No. 44 Chevrolett at Stratograph Racing in 1983.dddddddddddd Budweiser has celebrated a championship and nearly 60 wins in NASCARs elite division with the likes of Darrell Waltrip, Geoff Bodine, Bill Elliott, Kenny Schrader, Ricky Craven, Wally Dallenbach, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kasey Kahne and Harvick. "Ive developed a great relationship with so many people at Budweiser and am very happy its an association that will continue for many years to come," Harvick said. "Weve enjoyed a lot of success together and our expectations match right up with those of Stewart-Haas Racing." That inconsistency and inability to win a Cup title with RCR had been frustrating for Harvick, and led to a revolving door of crew chiefs on the No. 29 the last several years. As Harvick went winless through the first 34 points races last year, it made sense to look around even though his contract ran through 2013. He settled on a move to SHR, where he will drive for Stewart and get a chance to see if a fresh start will push him to the top of the series. "Budweiser is the leader in its industry and Kevin has proven himself year-after-year in our sport. Its a partnership we welcome as it will make our entire organization stronger," Stewart said. Harvick has been with RCR in the Cup series since he replaced Dale Earnhardt after his fatal crash in the 2001 Daytona 500. "I cant thank Richard Childress and everyone at RCR enough for everything theyve done for my career," Harvick added. "I was just trying to make a name for myself in the Truck Series and Richard believed in me enough to make me a part of his race team back in 1999. Without him, and without the hard work of so many people at RCR, I wouldnt be where I am today." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz