Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

26.12.2019 03:54
at possibilities of when Antworten

Debate about the best way to handle the exhibition season has increased along with the number of teams that choose to keep key players out of preseason games altogether.The argument in favor of keeping starters on the bench got some support in Detroit on Friday night. Lions linebacker Jarrad Davis and center Frank Ragnow both suffered leg injuries that left them unable to walk on their own and they required carts to take them to the locker room.Both players will undergo further testing to determine the severity of the injuries Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey , but neither looked good and it led to questions for head coach Matt Patricia about having those players in the game after the Lions rested many of their top players through the first two weeks of the preseason.“I think we can argue either side of the coin on all this,” Patricia said, via the . “Hindsight is 20-20. So for us, we try to stick to the plan. We’re looking at reps, we’re looking at numbers Barry Sanders Jersey , we’re looking at possibilities of when we can get guys out there, when we think they’ve had enough during the course of the week to take a look at it. Guys can get injured during practice, guys can get injured during the game. I mean, it’s football, to some aspects of it. Injuries are part of the game and that’s something that we all have to deal with.”The Lions lost wide receiver Jermaine Kearse for the year when he broke his leg in the first preseason game. They’ll be hoping for better news on Davis and Ragnow. Dolphins assistant Jim Caldwell is stepping away from the team for health reasons.Caldwell Michael Roberts Jersey , the Dolphins’ assistant head coach and quarterbacks coach, is taking a leave of absence to address health issues. He will still serve as a consultant to head coach Brian Flores.“I will be stepping back due to some medical complications that require my full attention,” Caldwell said. “I want to thank Stephen Ross, Chris Grier, Coach Flores and the rest of the organization for the support they have given me and my family.”Flores said he supports Caldwell’s decision to focus on his health.“Our focus is on Jim’s health and supporting him in every way that we can Taylor Decker Jersey ,” Flores said. “With his knowledge and experience, Jim has been an invaluable member to our coaching staff and will continue to serve as a sounding board for me throughout the season.”The 64-year-old Caldwell, who was the head coach of the Colts from 2009-11 and the Lions from 2014-17, did not disclose the nature of his health issues.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz