Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.12.2019 06:12
o is battling Alzheimer Antworten

LONDON -- Seeking to mend his relationship with manager Pep Guardiola, Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure apologized Friday for outbursts by his agent.A statement of contrition was demanded two months ago by Guardiola before Toure would be considered for selection again. But its still not clear if the four-time African player of the year will play again for City.I wish to apologize -- on behalf of myself and those who represent me -- to the management team and all those working at the club for the misunderstandings from the past, Toure wrote on Facebook. Those statements do not represent my views on the club or the people who work there.While Guardiola was receptive to Toures statement, the midfielders representative, Dimitri Seluk, had other ideas.Seluk infuriated Guardiola in September by accusing the manager of humiliating Toure by leaving him out of Citys Champions League squad.Maybe Toure has apologized. But I dont know for what. I think Yaya (doesnt) mean this, Seluk said Friday in an interview with Talk Sport radio shortly after the 33-year-old Toure published his statement.Two years ago, Seluk complained that City showed a lack of respect by not giving Toure a cake for his 31st birthday.Still, Guardiola cautiously welcomed Fridays apology.We spoke this morning and of course its private, Guardiola said. I read what he wrote and thats all. Of course it is good news for Manchester City.Yaya is in all meetings and all our training sessions, Guardiola said, shedding little light on Toures playing future.How different from two years ago when Toure, playing under Manuel Pellegrini, was an integral component of the team that won a second Premier League title in three seasons.Toure struggled for form last season and could have trouble adapting to Guardiolas high-energy pressing game.I have nothing but respect for Manchester City and only wish the best for the football club, Toure said in his apology. I am immensely proud to have played a part in the clubs history and want to help City succeed further. I live to play football and entertain the fans.On that note, I would like to thank all of the fans for their messages through this difficult period. This means a great deal to me and my family.Toure recently retired from international duty after playing 113 times for the Ivory Coast, captaining the team to the Africa Cup of Nations title last year. USWNT Jerseys China . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Fake USWNT Jerseys . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. https://www.cheapuswnt.com/ . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. USWNT Pro Shop . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Stitched USWNT Jerseys . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. American long jumper Jeff Henderson won the gold in Rio on Saturday?and hes already home, sharing his medal with someone very special: his mother.Henderson received a heros welcome?upon arriving in Arkansas on Wednesday, according to local ABC affiliate KATV.He had promised his mother, who is battling Alzheimers disease, that he would bring back a gold medal, and he delivered.dddddddddddd ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz