Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

30.12.2019 04:43
Golden Tate is “definitely looking into” suing Antworten

the doctor who prescribed the fertility drug that led to his four-game suspension. Tate said he used clomiphene Youth Odell Beckham Jerseys , a banned substance under the league’s performance enhancing drug policy. The doctor who prescribed the medication told Tate it was not a banned substance.“In fact, he had given it to other NFL players, which I trusted it and kept living my life,” the Giants receiver said, via quotes distributed by the team. “I was out to dinner one night with a guy who works for me, and we were talking about another player who got suspended for something completely different. A light kind of just went off in my head, ‘Let me call the doctor and make sure just to make myself feel better.’ I asked him what the active ingredient was, and we looked it up right then and there and sure enough it was a banned substance.”Tate self-reported usage before the results of an April drug test came back Odell Beckham Jerseys Stitched , he said, and thus was hoping for leniency from the league. His appeal, however, was denied.“I have no problem accepting the punishment,” Tate said. “Ultimately, I’m responsible for what’s put in my body. The tough thing I’m dealing with is I’m letting down a lot of people: My family, the guys in the locker room, the organization that brought me here. That’s what’s been crushing me.”Tate will lose $1.2 million in salary during the four-game suspension and the $7.9 million he was contractually guaranteed for next season is void Color Rush Ryan Connelly Jersey , according to multiple reports.Thus, Tate is considering legal action against the doctor.“We are kind of examining all of our options,” Tate said. "I like my resume so far.""WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants news, 4/22: Dave Gettleman doesn’t care what you thinkNew,360comments“I like my resume so far.”EDTShareTweetShareShareGiants news, 4/22: Dave Gettleman doesn’t care what you thinkGood morning, New York Giants fans!Exclusive: Giants GM Dave Gettleman to his critics as NFL Draft approaches: ‘I like my resume so far’ | Politi - nj.comThink Giants GM Dave Gettleman cares what anyone outside the Giants organization thinks about his decisions? I keep telling you he doesn’t Youth Ryan Connelly Jersey , and what he said during a recent one-on-one lunch with Steve Politi backs that up.There’s this: And this:Take the time to read this. It tells you bluntly that Gettleman believes he knows what he’s doing, and doesn’t care if you disagree.Quinnen Williams is a next generation tackle - and a soon-to-be NFL starTrace McSorley's a warrior and a winner, but is he an NFL QB? - NFL.comReport: Jets “determined” to trade down – ProFootballTalk6 NFL teams that could draft Dwayne Haskins, the other stud QB in 2019 - SBNation.com2019 NFL Draft: Here are the three paths Giants can take with their draft and one is terrifying - CBSSports.comUrban Meyer On Which NFL Team Would Be "Ideal" For Dwayne HaskinsPicking 10 sleepers for the 2019 NFL draft - Who we love more than mostBBV MailbagHave questions about the Giants? E-mail them to bigblueview@gmail.com, and the best ones will be answered in an upcoming mailbag. Thanks!BBV PodcastYou can find and subscribe to Big Blue View radio from the show’s home page.You can find all the shows on our Big Blue View Radio Hub Page.You can also find the shows and subscribe on all your favorite podcast apps:Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Pocket Casts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz