Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.12.2019 08:08
ats going to sit back, he listens to Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- In need of wide receivers, the Philadelphia Eagles acquired Dorial Green-Beckham from Tennessee.The Eagles traded versatile offensive lineman Dennis Kelly to the Titans on Tuesday to get Green-Beckham, a talented player who has struggled with consistency and been sidetracked by off-field issues.Obviously, hes made mistakes, Eagles personnel boss Howie Roseman said. Hes a kind-hearted kid and he has the right intentions. And that if you get a chance to really spend some time with him, youll see that. Hes not a locker room cancer at all.Green-Beckham wrote on Twitter: Philly here I come! Much love to all my teammates, coaches and fans in Nashville. Thanks for everything.Tennessee has lost two tackles to injuries since the offseason program started, so Kelly gives them depth behind left tackle Taylor Lewan and rookie right tackle Jack Conklin.Dennis was a guy that we thought would help our football team, that would make us a more competitive position group up there, Titans general manager Jon Robinson said. Hes played three positions. Hes started 15 games in the NFL at (left) tackle, guard and right tackle. So were looking forward to working with him.Green-Beckham was a second-round pick last year after he was dismissed from the team at Missouri and transferred to Oklahoma, where he didnt play a down. He caught 32 passes for 549 yards with four touchdowns and immediately becomes one of Philadelphias most accomplished receivers.He comes in with an opportunity, no promises have been made, Roseman said. We felt comfortable to bring him in here to compete. Hes physically gifted. Hes 6-5, hes 240, he runs a 4.4. Hes got a rare skill set.Now, theres a reason that hes available at this time. Hes got to get more consistent. But for us and where we are in development, we thought it was a risk worth taking.Titans coach Mike Mularkey acknowledged a lack of consistency had been an issue with Green-Beckham.Ill say this, the inconsistency -- that was there, Mularkey said. We had many conversations about having back-to-back-to-back days. It wasnt like he wasnt trying, but it never clicked in.The Eagles best receiver, Jordan Matthews, is injured. They signed former Giants second-round pick Rueben Randle in the offseason to add depth, and they also have 2015 first-round pick Nelson Agholor and 2014 third-round pick Josh Huff.The Titans added three receivers in the offseason. Robinson signed Rishard Matthews as a free agent, drafted Tajae Sharpe in the fifth round and signed Andre Johnson at the start of camp.Still, the move caught some Titans players by surprise.Nobody in the locker room was expecting it, receiver Justin Hunter said. They definitely sent out a message today. I definitely do (see some urgency). I feel like everybody is on the chop block. Weve got a new GM and he didnt draft too many people in here. Anybody can go at this point, and were all fighting for a spot.Robinson said he wasnt necessarily intending to send a message.It wasnt a statement, Robinson said. It was just doing what we thought was best for the team. The NFL is a business, and again, weve said it since January, were trying to put the most competitive 90-man team on the field, and we think we did that today.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Jon Stinchcomb Jersey . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Tommy Barnhardt Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-malcom-brown-jersey-large-2272e.html . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Will Smith Jersey . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Jonathan Vilma Jersey . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kevin Harvick knows his team co-owner is disappointed that Stewart-Haas Racing has two and not three cars in the Chase for the Sprint Cup quarterfinal round.He expects that co-owner, three-time Cup champion Tony Stewart, to finish off his Sprint Cup career with his head up after being eliminated from the Chase in the opening round.Theyre all disappointed that they didnt make it out of the first round because of the way that they had run through the middle of the year and towards the end of the [regular season], Harvick said Tuesday.I think and hope that they would want to close it out on as high a note as possible and go out with as many good runs as possible. Why wouldnt they?Stewart had announced a year ago that 2016 would be his final Cup season. The season got off to a disastrous start for Stewart, who broke his back in January while driving a dune buggy, and had missed the first eight races of the season.With a win in June at Sonoma, Stewart earned a spot among the 16 drivers in the Chase. Finishes of 16th, 23rd and 13th werent good enough for Stewart to advance following the race Sunday at Dover.Im not going to let falling out of the Chase ruin what I think has been a really good year, Stewart said. There are still a lot of races left and we are going to go out and try to win a few more. Weve had a lot of fun this season and thats not going to stop because we are out of the Chase.We gave it our best at Chicago, New Hampshire and Dover. We made our car much better throughout the weekend in Dover and I was pretty proud we could walk out of tthere with a 13th-place finish.ddddddddddddIt just wasnt good enough this year to advance.While Chase drivers typically take more than they give on the track, Stewart raced Sunday at Dover as he would in many circumstances.At Dover, Stewart was pitted right behind Joey Logano, who also was vying for a spot in the next round. Logano said Stewart could have made his life miserable by pitting close to Loganos box. But he didnt.He left me plenty of room, Logano said. Thats something thats really appreciated. ... It just could have been a mess.Stewart talked last week about having grown weary of the NASCAR schedule.I think the grind has just wore him down, Harvick said. Its really not about racing. This is a grind. It wears you out, having to deal with the things over and over and over.How you deal with it is different. Hes just ready to relax and go have fun.Part of that will be as an owner, trying to make sure Harvick and Kurt Busch -- both still alive in the Chase -- and Danica Patrick and SHR newcomer Clint Bowyer have everything they need.Harvick said Stewart is a different owner than many would envision, that he isnt out there barking orders.Tony is a very different type of leader than I would have imagined coming over and working with him on a day-to-day basis, Harvick said.Hes going to be the guy thats going to sit back, he listens to everything that everybody says and he tries to put that into action the best way he knows possible. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz