Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.12.2019 03:01
d be in contention.If you finish a Antworten

Former IBF flyweight champion Amnat Ruenroeng of Thailand won his first bout Monday at an Olympic qualifying tournament in Vargas, Venezuela.U.S. contenders Cam F. Awesome, Paul Kroll and Brandon Lynch lost their opening bouts, failing to earn spots at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics next month.The 36-year-old Ruenroeng fought at the Beijing Olympics, falling one win shy of a medal. Four years after mounting a successful professional career, he is one of just two moderately prominent pro boxers attempting to take advantage of the International Boxing Associations (AIBA) decision to allow pros to compete in the Olympics by jumping into the final qualifying tournament before Rio.Ruenroeng won his bout in Venezuela against Germanys Artur Bril, who fights in an AIBA-backed professional league. Ruenroeng lost his IBF title less than six weeks ago when John Riel Casimero stopped him.Awesome lost a decision to Ecuadorian heavyweight Julio Cesar Castillo Torres, who also beat him at the previous Olympic qualifying tournament in Azerbaijan last month. Awesome is a four-time U.S. national champion and a two-time Olympic trials champion, but he missed his first Olympic shot four years ago when he failed to complete his drug tests while still fighting under his birth name, Lenroy Thompson.Lost my fight today and now my Olympic run is over, the 27-year-old Awesome said in a post on his Twitter account. Time to re-re-reinvent myself and see whats next for me. It may not be boxing.Awesome has expressed skepticism about becoming a professional, preferring the Olympic-style version of the sport.Kroll also lost a 3-0 decision to Germanys Arajik Marutjan in a welterweight bout, ending the Philadelphia-based fighters Olympic hopes.Lynch lost a decision to Ukraines Rostyslav Arkhypenko in their super heavyweight bout.Six American men and two women have qualified for Rio, but that could be the full extent of the team representing the U.S., the most successful nation in Olympic boxing history.While Claressa Shields won a gold medal and Marlen Esparza earned a bronze during the debut Olympic womens boxing tournament in London, the U.S. men won no medals in 2012 and just one bronze medal in 2008. Andre Ward is the last American man to win a gold medal, although the current team has legitimate medal hopes with bantamweight Shakur Stevenson and flyweight Antonio Vargas.U.S. light heavyweight Jonathan Esquivel beat Bulgarias Spas Genov in his opening bout in Venezuela, but Esquivels path to Rio is now blocked in his next bout by 32-year-old Hassan NDam. The French-Cameroonian fighter who briefly held two versions of an interim middleweight title is attempting to earn another trip to the Olympics after losing in the quarterfinals in Athens 12 years ago.Ruenroeng and NDam are the only significantly accomplished pros attempting to win this final qualifying tournament for the Rio Games under the AIBA rule change, which has drawn widespread condemnation from many fighters and coaches.After drawing initial interest from several pros including Manny Pacquiao and Wladimir Klitschko, AIBAs gambit apparently has failed to attract any big-name boxers into the field. Most boxing observers believe more prominent pros will fight at the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. Josh Jackson Jersey . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. Lucas Patrick Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. https://www.packersjerseysale.com/1914j-oren-burks-jersey-packers.html . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Ted Hendricks Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Sterling Sharpe Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. MONZA, Italy -- Home favorite Francesco Molinari withstood the pressure in a final-day struggle with Danny Willett to claim a second victory at the Italian Open on Sunday.Molinari posted a final round of 65 to reach 22 under and become the first Italian to win a European Tour event twice.The 2006 winner began round four with an eagle-birdie and held a four-shot lead with six holes to play but Masters winner Willett went birdie-eagle on the 13th and 14th to cut the gap to one.Molinari bogeyed the 13th but birdied the holes either side and held his nerve to wrap up the 1-shot win.Its been a roller coaster, he said. Its amazing to see this amount of people out here supporting me. I had the ideal start, I couldnt start any better. When I birdied 12 I got four shots (clear) and thought maybe I could relax a bit and I got punished straight away.Coming in I had nothing left, I was just playing with my soul. I was hitting horrible shots but somehow I managed to bring it in.ddddddddddddSpaniard Nacho Elvira and Englands Chris Paisley, who had led after the second round, shared third at 18 under.Molinari and Willett had shared the lead as round three was completed on Sunday morning, following bad weather in the first two days.More than half of Darren Clarkes Europe team, including Willett, was competing in Monza ahead of the Ryder Cup at the end of the month.Willett believes coming up against such a ferocious home crowd will hold him in good stead.Im sure its going to be 100 times worse when we get to the Ryder Cup in America, but its been a little bit of a taster, he said. Its been good to play under that pressure and be under the gun and be in contention.If you finish a golf tournament 21 under par and you lose, I dont think you can be too disheartened about it. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz