Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

31.12.2019 03:02
Utd bus attacked WATCH: On Antworten

STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Arkansas Rawleigh Williams wiggled through the line of scrimmage and then laid a vicious stiff arm on a Mississippi State defender before running toward the end zone.Near the end of his 42-yard dash for his second touchdown of the night he nearly broke into laughter -- one of the referees had tripped over his own feet and fallen along the sideline.I started laughing in my head, but then I looked up and said, `I need to score. That guys coming, Williams said.Just like the rest of the night, he made it with room to spare.Williams ran for a career-high 205 yards and four touchdowns -- and also threw for a touchdown -- to lead Arkansas over Mississippi State 58-42 on Saturday night.The Arkansas offense did just about anything it wanted against Mississippi State, gaining 661 total yards. The 5-foot-11, 203-pound Williams was easily the Razorbacks biggest star, running for touchdowns of 72, 42, 7 and 33 yards -- all in the first half.The holes were huge, Williams said with a wide grin. It just felt like I was running straight. I didnt have to do too much.Then to top off his big night, Williams took a handoff in the third quarter and stopped short of the line of scrimmage before jumping in the air and tossing a 1-yard touchdown pass to Austin Cantrell.Arkansas coach Bret Bielema enjoyed watching Williams touchdown pass, but it was the aforementioned stiff arm that really caught his attention.He played with a little bit of a chip on his shoulder, Bielema said. Played with a purpose.Arkansas (7-4, 3-4 Southeastern Conference) broke a four-game losing streak to Mississippi State. Austin Allen completed 18 of 25 passes for 303 yards and two touchdowns for the Razorbacks. Even Arkansas backup running back Devwah Whaley got in on the fun, running for 112 yards and a touchdown.Mississippi State (4-7, 2-5) had a big night on offense as well.Nick Fitzgerald ran for 131 yards and four touchdowns and also threw for 328 yards and two touchdowns, but the Bulldogs could never hold the Razorbacks long enough to climb back into the game after falling into a 38-14 hole by halftime.Mississippi State receiver Fred Ross caught 10 passes for a career-high 171 yards and two touchdowns.But all those big numbers didnt matter because the Bulldogs defense couldnt make a stop.We missed tackles, had some bad fits, didnt execute clean, Mississippi State coach Dan Mullen said. When you give up that many yards its not one thing. Its several things.THE TAKEAWAYArkansas: The Razorbacks have been one of the most inconsistent teams in the SEC this year, but this was definitely one of their better performances, especially on offense. Arkansas Williams had huge running holes all night long and took advantage.Mississippi State: Its the second straight week the Bulldogs have given up at least 50 points after losing to No. 1 Alabama 51-3 last weekend. The lopsided loss to the top-ranked Tide might be excusable, but this defensive disaster against the Razorbacks is much harder to explain.UP NEXTArkansas: The Razorbacks have a quick turnaround before playing at Missouri on Thanksgiving Day.Mississippi State: The Bulldogs have a road game against rival Mississippi in the Egg Bowl.-----More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . Vapormax Clearance Sale . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap Lebron Shoes . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-720-shoes.html .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Where To Buy Cheap Kyrie Shoes . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings.West Hams co-chairman David Sullivan has apologised to Manchester United after their team bus was attacked on Tuesday night. The bus was pelted with bottles and cans as it was held up for 50 minutes around half a kilometre from the Boleyn Ground ahead of the last game at the stadium, which West Ham won 3-2.Speaking before the extent of the trouble became apparent on Tuesday evening, Sullivan initially complained that Manchester United should have allowed more time to get to the ground, and suggested the behaviour of Hammers fans was no more than over-exuberant. The Manchester United team bus was attacked on its way to the Boleyn Ground But on Wednesday, he said: If we were to have scripted how our final game at the Boleyn would have played out, it wouldnt have been much different to last nights match.The West Ham family then all celebrated our legends and former players together in what was a truly fitting ceremony to say goodbye to our home of 112 years. Phil Thompson thinks the ugly scenes before West Hams game with Manchester United ruined the occasion Sadly, the actions of a very small minority of people outside the ground prior to kick-off risks overshadowing those celebrations. I want to be clear - their behaviour was completely unacceptable and does not represent our club or our values.When I was asked about the incident prior to yesterdays game, I was unaware of the damage that had occurred to the Manchester United team bus. I want to apologise to Manchester United for that damage and assure them that we will be doing all we can to track down those responsible and ban them for life. Watch from inside the Manchester United team coach as it was attacked on its way to the Boleyn Ground This morning, I have already tasked my senior team to work with the police to identify them, as their behaviour belongs in the past and not in a future that promises so much for our great club.I truly hope that, in due course, we will look back on what happened in the stadium rather than what happened outside and remember our farewell to the Boleyn for all the right reasons. Watch the West Ham squad say farewell to the Boleyn Ground The FA will also investigate incidents before and during the game.Footage apparently taken by Manchester United player Jesse Lingard showed the players taking refuge in the aisle down the centre of the bus as bottles and cans smashed against the windows. Souness: Ban morons Graeme Souness wants to see people who attacked bus banned forever Items were also thrown inside the stadium and the FA will look at the matter in closer detail.dddddddddddd.On the way to the ground, Sky Sports News HQ understands that the Manchester United team bus was just a couple of hundred metres behind the West Ham team coach. But around half a kilometre from the stadium, the Man Utd bus was held up for around 50 minutes by the crowds. A woman and a child are shielded by fans as violence erupts SSNHQ also understands Manchester United received no warning about the congestion - and therefore the potential for delays - and when it became clear they would not make it to the ground on time, it was the club who contacted the league.A statement from the FA was released after the Premier League match, which ended in a Hammers victory after Winston Reid headed home 10 minutes from time. The FA will investigate the incidents at the Boleyn Ground It read: The FA strongly condemns the unsavoury incidents this evening involving both the Manchester United team coach outside West Ham Uniteds Boleyn Ground and objects thrown from a section of the home support during the game.We will work closely with both clubs and the Metropolitan Police to fully investigate these matters. Winston Reid scored the winner as West Ham won the match 3-2 The Metropolitan Police confirmed on Wednesday morning that four officers suffered injuries during the trouble outside the ground.No arrests have been made so far in connection with the criminal damage caused to the coach. Enquiries are ongoing, the force confirmed.Three men were arrested during the course of the match: A 20-year-old man arrested on suspicion of affray; a 47-year-old man and an 18-year-old man were arrested for pitch incursion. They have all been taken to an east London police station for questioning. Hammers farewell A round-up of events at the final match at the Boleyn Ground The Met would not reveal how many officers they had on duty. They told SSNHQ that matches are policed on a grading system, but would not confirm what grade the match was.The Met would only say that an appropriate policing plan was in place and that the incident is being fully investigated.The kick-off to the match was delayed by 45 minutes because of Manchester Uniteds difficulties getting to the ground. West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady hit out at the attack on the Manchester United bus On Wednesday morning, West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady used Twitter to condemn the attack on Uniteds bus.I, the Board and everyone at West Ham United totally condemn the unacceptable behaviour we saw outside the ground last night, Brady wrote.West Ham is a family club and the vast majority of fans attended Tuesdays Final Game to respectfully say Farewell Boleyn. Seats were damaged inside the ground on Tuesday night Those who chose to behave unacceptably will be dealt with in the strongest way possible, with life bans for those guilty of violence.The events in the stadium last night were incredible and it would be a shame if the actions of a mindless few outside overshadowed them.Their behaviour was unacceptable and wont be stood for. But my overriding memory will not be of them but of a fitting farewell to the Boleyn. David Gold wants West Hams last game at the Boleyn Ground to be remembered for what happened on the pitch Manchester United skipper Wayne Rooney spoke to Sky Sports after the bus finally reached the ground.It wasnt nice. The coach got smashed up, but we are here now, Rooney said. Im sure youll see the images. Its not for me to say, but it was disappointing of course.Its a big night for West Ham, but Im sure West Ham as a club will be disappointed with what the fans have done.West Ham boss Slaven Bilic intimated after the game that it was a lack of policing which had led to the incident.That is not a question for me, he replied when asked about the pre-match trouble. It was strange for me, I dont want to teach lessons to the people in Canary Wharf. In Canary Wharf if you poke your nose you have two policemen surround you saying you cant do that.Here you have a football game, 50,000 people on the street, that is kind of strange to me. Also See: Man Utd bus attacked WATCH: On the Man Utd team bus Hammers win Boleyn thriller WATCH: Bus attack footage ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz