Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

31.12.2019 08:05
draft[/url] ,’ so you’re probab Antworten

The difference between winning and losing the Super Bowl was on clear display Tuesday as the Patriots paraded through Boston and the Rams cleaned out their lockers in California.For some Rams Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , thoughts were still on what went wrong in Atlanta on Sunday night, but others started the process of turning their attention to 2019. Running back C.J. Anderson may wind up elsewhere because of free agency, but said the Rams “have the talent and the expertise to get them over that hump” and defensive tackle Aaron Donald talked about the fuel that losing to the Patriots provides for that effort.“You got a taste of it — it’s motivation, if anything it’s motivation knowing that you fell short,” Donald said From China Bobby Evans Jersey , via the team’s website.Head coach Sean McVay agreed that the “unfinished element” will help drive the team forward. He also said that the way the team responds to the loss will be very telling about their character.“I think, if anything, if you look at people like we’ve talked about that are successful in life, it’s people that have the ability to overcome adversity,” McVay said. “And if you can’t handle getting gut punched and responding Long Sleeve Bobby Evans Jersey , this business probably isn’t for you. And that’s the only way I know how to respond as a coach.”The Patriots were the first team in 25 years to return to the Super Bowl the year after losing it and the first team to win the Super Bowl in that position since the Dolphins in 1973. After a long dry stretch for runner-ups, the Rams will be trying to turn that kind of rebound into a new trend. The Patriots famously have lived by “Do your job” for years. The Rams have their own saying they are trying to live up to.When Sean McVay arrived in Los Angeles, the Rams debuted their “We not me” T-shirts. The idea is self-explanatory. “Yeah, I’ll probably get in trouble for a trademark,” McVay said Wednesday. “I think somebody else has the ‘We not me Bobby Evans Jersey nfl draft ,’ so you’re probably going to get me sued probably saying something about it. Nah, I think really what football represents is there’s something special about being a part of something bigger than yourself. Words are words, but you’ve got to really live it.“. . .Everything is foundationally driven, like we’ve said over and over again, in the relationships. How can you find a way to authentically and genuinely create value for everybody so they know they’re a part of the success we have? I think especially in the game of football to think that any one player or one coach is a part of why teams do things Bobby Evans Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , that just isn’t right. I don’t think it’s accurate. I think what’s great about football is it’s everybody being on the same page.”McVay used Aaron Donald as an example of living up to the motto as the defensive tackle “goes about his business the right way.”McVay defines “We not me” as “the star of the team is the team.”“I think it’s just a huge group of people that are doing it for each other,” Rams quarterback Jared Goff said. “I think when you look at our team — you take Aaron and Todd [Gurley] for example, two of of our better players, and when they can set the example of being two of the hardest workers on our team and two guys who are completely unselfish, that that trickles down. Again Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Stitched , I think that starts at the top with Sean.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz