Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2020 05:56
o seven next season.---Mor Antworten

Former USC Trojans quarterback Max Browne is headed to?Pittsburgh?for his final season of eligibility as a graduate-transfer.Browne visited the school over the weekend, and after returning to Los Angeles he had a pretty good idea thats where he would go.He sat on it for a few days before making the announcement on Twitter on Thursday.Its way different than USC is terms of the city and the feel and the weather and all that, Browne told ESPN. As far as the vibe to the team, the guys I was around when I was there, it was a good fit. I got along with those guys. Really like them and its a great opportunity for me in my fifth and final year.Browne will enroll in a graduate school program on Jan. 5, and be with the team in spring practice.On Wednesday, it was announced that Pitt offensive coordinator Matt Canada was leaving for LSU, but Browne said that wasnt a concern.Coach Canada was part of the equation, but at the end of the day, [head coach Pat Narduzzi] was the biggest factor for me, Browne said. Hes excited about me. Hes excited about what I can bring in.Browne said he was told Pitt would focus on bringing in a replacement after the Panthers game against Northwestern in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl on Dec. 28.As far as who theyre going to get, he said theyre going to get a guy that fits me, Browne said.Browne, the No. 2-ranked quarterback in the Class of 2013 and Gatorade National Player of the Year in 2012, sat behind Cody Kessler for three years at USC and was named the starter over Sam Darnold near the end of training camp. He started the first three games of the season for the Trojans, but after they started 1-2, Darnold replaced him.His final start came in a 27-10 loss at Stanford, which, coincidentally, was where he was when he made the announcement Thursday. He was in town visiting his girlfriend, who lives near Stanford.I made that joke to her, he said. I made my announcement on the Stanford campus, the last place I started that helped me lose my job.The coaching staff and Brownes teammates at USC have been overwhelmingly supportive of his decision to leave.Its a body thats gone and its a great guy like Max gone and its really sad, but you try to move on as best as you can, Darnold said. Its definitely a bummer without him in there and were going to miss him, but you just got to move on and just wish him the best of luck moving forward.USC coach Clay Helton said Wednesday he had not been contacted by any coaches interested in Browne, but would do whatever he could to help him during the process.Browne graduated from USC prior to this season and is two semesters short of an MBA. He said he plans to finish that program eventually. Under Armour Basketball Shoes Outlet . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Under Armour Basketball Shoes Online . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.outletunderarmourstore.com/cheap-under-armour-sneakers-online.html . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Ua Hovr Online . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Curry 1 Shoes Online . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. ORLANDO, Fla. -- Arkansas State senior wide receiver Kendall Sanders admits that he was pushed by his coaches and even teammates when he didnt want to be at times this season.The Texas transfer came around as the Red Wolves season progressed in his lone year with the program. Sanders finally put it all together in his final appearance Saturday night, catching five passes for 127 yards and three touchdowns in a 31-13 rout of UCF in the AutoNation Cure Bowl.It was almost like vindication for Sanders who missed two years of football after leaving the Longhorns under the controversy of a sexual assault case in which he was acquitted last year.I just had to continue to fight, said Sanders, who also took home the Cure Bowl MVP. I just thank God for giving me another opportunity and I just tried to make the best of it.Sanders speed opened up opportunities for big plays all night with quarterback Justice Hansen connecting with Sanders on touchdown passing plays of 12, 75 and 17 yards for a career night. His 75-yard touchdown reception on the third play of the second half set the tone for remainder of the game as the Red Wolves (8-5) went up by a commanding 24-10 just 51 seconds into the third quarter.Sanders got by the safety, broke a tackle and outran the secondary to the end zone.Initially in my route I had to run a 20-yard route but I had just had the conversation with him (Hansen) and he was like just get past the safety, Sanders said. So I kind of cut it short and tried to past the safety so he could see me and he hit me right in stride. From there I just used my God-given abilities.It was a fitting ending to college career that was about perseverance.I really dont think he started out the season with too much confidence, he was rusty and had to get his feet underneath him, Arkansas State coach Blake Anderson said. What youve seen him do the last five or six weeks he started playing better and better. That explosive play we had on the very first series of the second half, we desperately needed that to gain the momentum back.The Red Wolves also received major contributions from their defense and special teams.ddddddddddddrkansas States defensive front, led by defensive end JaVon Rolland-Jones, swarmed UCF quarterback McKenzie Milton all night, giving him little time to find open receivers. But the special teams unit also came through big, contributing two turnovers that led to touchdowns and also blocking a punt for a touchdown.When you look at a team that is as good (defensively) as Central Florida is you know special teams has to come up huge, said Anderson.For first-year UCF coach Scott Frost the biggest takeaway was learning how much more his team has to grow to take the next step.We got to get a lot better, said Frost, who team finished the year 6-7. I think our payers gave us absolutely all they had and I think this group got about everything they could out of themselves.TAKEAWAYUCF: Clearly, Frost wasnt comfortable letting Milton throw the ball down field and that hurt the offense. Jawon Hamilton found little running room with Arkansas State stacking the box and the short passing game to TreQuan Smith rarely produced the desired results in a disappointing showing in front of the Knights home crowd.Arkansas State: While the special teams units made most of the highlight plays, the defense was dominant throughout. Defensive end JaVon Rolland-Jones and linebacker Chris Odom kept the pressure on Milton and didnt give Hamilton any running lanes.UP NEXTUCF: The Knights could be a contender for the American Athletic Conference title next year but Milton has to take some big steps, especially with his mechanics. Too often he throws off his back foot which leaves passes well short of the receiver. Defensively Frost will have to find a way to replace his entire secondary.Arkansas State: The Red Wolves lose quite a bit along the offensive line and on defense, but they have enough explosive players to run their string of postseason appearances to seven next season.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz