Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2020 14:05
a lot would have to fall into place Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Dodgers placed slumping All-Star centre fielder Matt Kemp on the 15-day disabled list Thursday because of a right hamstring strain. The move was made before the team completed a string of four consecutive games against the Angels. Kemp was injured while running down a double in right-centre by Mike Trout in the Dodgers 4-3 loss Wednesday night. It was the fourth time in Kemps career that the two-time Gold Glove winner has been on the DL, including two stints last season because of a left hamstring strain that cost him a combined 51 games. The Dodgers were 24-27 in his absences. "Its not bad luck. Its life," Kemp said. "I never want to be away from the game, but I have to at the moment. It comes with the territory, but its disappointing." Kemp, who just two seasons ago finished runner-up to Milwaukees Ryan Braun in the NL MVP voting after hitting a career-high 39 home runs with 126 RBIs and a .324 average, is batting .251 this season with two homers and 17 RBIs in 51 games, and has struck out 60 times in 191 at-bats following off-season shoulder surgery. In his last six games, he is 1 for 17 with 10 strikeouts. The Dodgers recalled catcher Tim Federowicz from Triple-A Albuquerque to take Kemps place on the roster. Right fielder Andre Ethier was moved to centre field in manager Don Mattinglys starting lineup, the 49th he has used in 53 games. "The whole year weve been figuring a way to patch up things when we get guys hurt," Ethier said. "Donnie asked me, and I said: Sure, lets do it. Id be lying if I said it didnt cross my mind last night because I wasnt sure what the (extent) of Matts injury was, and whether it was going to take a couple of days or longer. But its a different story when you actually see your name in there". It was only the second time in his eight-year career that he started in centre. The other time was May 15, 2012, when he had four putouts in a 5-1 loss to Arizona at Dodger Stadium. Ethiers first big league game as a centre fielder was in the 2010 All-Star game, which took place at Angel Stadium. "Its kind of ironic that its here," Ethier said. "That time it was an All-Star game, so there had to be a centre fielder on that team. I dont know how I ended up playing there -- but at the same time, it was fun. I knew I had centre field in me all the time, and it took an All-Star game for me to finally get it." Also, right-hander Stephen Fife was activated from the 15-day DL and optioned back to Albuquerque. Balenciaga Sock Shoes Discount .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. Balenciaga Speed Trainer Black Sale . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.balenciagacheapshoes.com/balenciaga-sock-shoes-sale.html . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Balenciaga Triple S Clearance . Nigeria beat surprise package Ethiopia 2-0 in the second leg of their playoff for a comfortable 4-1 aggregate victory. Victor Moses converted a 20th-minute penalty after an Ethiopian handball, and Victor Obinna made certain of Nigerias place in Brazil with his powerful free kick in the 82nd at UJ Esuene Stadium. Balenciaga Sock Shoes Sale . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Our experts weigh in on four of the biggest questions in NASCAR as the Sprint Cup Series braces for Chase race No. 6 Sunday at Talladega Superspeedway:Turn 1: Are you excited about Talladega or dreading it?Ricky Craven, ESPN NASCAR analyst: Im looking forward to it ... a complete contrast to my view as a driver. This type of racing is a difficult pill to swallow for competitors with championship chances. Drivers do not control their own destiny -- at least not the same way they can in the other nine Chase races. From a fans perspective, its very entertaining, edgy, unpredictable, and it sells. People spend big money to purchase a seat at Talladega, but seldom use it.Ryan McGee, ESPN.com: Totally excited. Im always excited about Talladega. Ive never been one to complain about that place. What I do dread is the possibility of experiencing what we did one year ago, when we were all standing on pit road a full five minutes after the checkered flag having no idea where anyone finished. But Im one who has always dug the idea of a plate race being a Chase cutoff event. I like that each elimination race comes on totally different types of tracks -- Richmond, Dover, Talladega, Phoenix and Homestead.John Oreovicz, ESPN.com: I generally tend to dread the prospect of a nail-biting restrictor-plate race, but for some reason, Im kind of looking forward to this one -- and not just for Pork Chop Friday in the media center. I just have a feeling were going to have a compelling and mostly clean race to determine the six additional drivers who will advance in the Chase. Hope Im not wrong ...Bob Pockrass, ESPN.com: Intrigued and dreading it. Its just the nature of Talladega: watch with some excitement but with a pit in the stomach. It will be exciting when its all over -- to see if all the drivers are safe and if there are no controversies about teammates and whether they helped someone to win or advance. Thats asking a lot. But it could happen.Turn 2: NASCAR will cut the number of tires Sprint Cup teams get next year -- mostly on intermediate tracks -- by two to three sets. Good or bad?Craven: Good, because it brings another element to the race and creates more strategy. Thats why I like the decision. If theres any suggestion this was created to save teams money, forget it. Teams will spend the money on more software!McGee: If it adds another wrinkle of strategy, Im all for it. I just hope they did their due diligence with simulations and talking to crew chiefs to ensure that strategy change will be the lone effect and not some sort of cataclysmic sorry about that disastrous finish but everyone ran out of tires and we didnt see that coming scenario.Oreovicz: Good, unless Goodyear has a bad day. Cutting the number of sets available will increase the importance of tire strategy, both in terms of on-track management by the driver and smart decision-making on the part of the crew chief for when to try to double-stint or take just two tires. But it also reduces Goodyears margin for error, because if there is a repeat of the 2008 Brickyard 400, the field wont be able to finish the race.Pockrass: Good. Tire strategy and management can make for good racing. Despite the persuasive argument that the top series shouldnt have limits, this could help the show and also could alllow for teams without pure raw speed to possibly have a better chance.ddddddddddddTurn 3: What do you think about Martinsville Speedway adding lights? Should it have a Cup race under the lights?Craven: Im a traditionalist when it comes to short-track racing, and short-track Saturday night racing seems synonymous. But for this to happen, a Martinsville race would need to be in June or July? Never say never ...McGee: I think its cool, especially that theyre LED lights. But this will be cool only if they are smart in how they use those lights. If this is a step toward creating something unique and running a midweek event like weve all wondered about, thats awesome. If this helps ease our minds about getting races in without having to worry about outrunning the sunset like the situation we were in last year, thats also great. But if this is going to be just another night race for the sake of having another night race, that does nothing for me. The allure of night racing was exhausted long ago. The old-school essence of Martinsville will always be at 1 p.m. ET on a Sunday afternoon.Oreovicz: Im of two minds. Why break with tradition at one of NASCARs most historic tracks? On the other hand, short tracks are the best venues for night racing. The best compromise is probably to run only Truck series or maybe Xfinity races at night, because the area may not have the infrastructure to get 60,000 people out of Martinsville Speedway at midnight after a four-hour race in a timely manner.Pockrass: A Monday night Sprint Cup race in the summer sounds great. Seriously, why does NASCAR go there when the weather can be cold and play roulette on whether the race can get in because of rain?Turn 4:?Will Joe Gibbs Racing get all four (or five if you count Martin Truex Jr.) cars into the next round?Craven: I have no earthly idea ... its Talladega!?All hell could break loose on the final lap, knocking three JGR drivers out. Im going to guess. Lets say four of five advance.McGee: I think at least one will be left standing when the music stops. I have been on the Truex train all year, but were at that point in the season where hes had some sort of issue in 23 of 31 races is no longer a quirky stat -- its a killer of championship chances. Still, though, Ive felt like something has been off-center all season for Denny Hamlin. If someone is going to not keep up and keep on into the next round, its probably him.Oreovicz: My best guess is that three of the five will advance -- and maybe four, because I do expect Truex to make the cut. Denny Hamlin is the least likely to move on -- not just because hes in the worst position heading in, but because hes the most mistake-prone, with more pit-lane penalties than any other driver this year. Its Talladega, so anything can happen. Even Matt Kenseth, points leader among winless drivers in this round, could be vulnerable if he gets taken out early.Pockrass: All the Toyota drivers but Denny Hamlin appear to be in decent position, but for Toyota to earn five of the six available spots, a lot would have to fall into place in this game of musical chairs for that to happen. One is going to get unlucky at Talladega. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz