Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2020 14:06
ed free agent on July 1, some so Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Angels right-hander Garrett Richards played catch Monday for the first time since being diagnosed with a torn ulnar collateral ligament on May 6.Richards has been getting stem cell treatments in hopes of avoiding Tommy John surgery. He made 25 throws from 45 feet without pain.Everything felt 100 percent normal, Richards said. I know its just the first day, but I felt good so far.Richards began a strength program after imaging showed healing in the ligament. He had more imaging Monday morning and was then cleared to begin a throwing program. Hes aiming to be healthy for spring training next season.I went back in for another visit today to kind of make sure that what I was doing in the last 12 days or so wasnt compromising what we had accomplished. Everything checks up nice, Richards said. Even the areas we were more concerned about the last time were looking even better than last time. Its moving in the right direction and weve gotten nothing but positive news up until this point.Richards hopes to get back on a mound in late September and pitch in the fall or instructional league to test his breaking pitches and face live hitters.I definitely need to test it before the offseason comes, Richards said. Ill have to compete and Ill have to be in a game before I shut it down for the offseason.Richards is 1/3 with a 2.34 ERA in six starts this season and was 15-12 with a 3.65 ERA in 32 starts in 2015. His return next season would be crucial for Los Angeles because Andrew Heaney and Nick Tropeano elected to have Tommy John surgery and will likely be out all of next season.Nice to get a bit of good news for a change, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. Garrett is a guy who is important. Getting him back makes filling some of the other spots easier. Hurricanes Jerseys 2021 . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Hurricanes Jerseys 2020 . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. https://www.cheaphurricanes.com/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Stitched Hurricanes Jerseys . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Hurricanes Jerseys China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz