Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2020 14:07
of a heart.Momany looked dow Antworten

The Prime Minister of Canada has become the latest world leader to become involved in a good-natured Twitter exchange between the Royal Family and US President Barack Obama aimed at promoting the 2016 Invictus Games. Justin Trudeau posted a video on Twitter of him performing a press-up and a mic drop in front of the Canadian team for the games which is an international event for members of the armed forces - both past and present - who have been injured serving their countries.The transatlantic exchange began last Friday when President Obama and his wife, Michelle, tweeted a video at Prince Harry, showing them standing, arms crossed, in front of a line of three uniformed officers. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama send a message to Prince Harry and the Queen ahead of the Invictus Games. Courtesy of Kensington Palace Hey, Prince Harry, remember when you told us to bring it at the Invictus Games? asked the First Lady.Careful what you wish for! said the president, as the officers behind him gestured at the camera, one performing a mic drop.Prince Harry responded two hours later with a video sent from the official Twitter account of Kensington Palace which featured his 90-year-old grandmother - Queen Elizabeth. The Obamas sent a message to Prince Harry ahead of the Invictus Games Answering his phone - and a ringtone of Hail to the Chief - Prince Harry said: Message? Oh, from Michelle. How very amusing, before watching the video with his grandmother.The Queen then responded with a slight smile: Boom. Really? Please.The prince turned to the camera, repeated the mic drop and smiling, said: Boom… Prince Harry and The Queen to respond to the Obamas Invictus Twitter message The Invictus Games were founded in 2013 by Prince Harry and the 2016 games will be held in Orlando, Florida from May 8-12.For more information please visit invictusgamesfoundation.org Vans Old Skool Grey Sale .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Vans Old Skool Cheap . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. http://www.vanssalestore.com/vans-slip-on-clearance.html . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Vans Sk8 Hi Sale . The native of Mont-Tremblant, Que., captured a World Cup downhill event Saturday, his second this year and fifth career victory on the circuit. Vans Store Near Me .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Two years ago, Indianapolis Colts fan Nick Running met Jane Momany, a Minnesota Vikings fan, at a game in Minnesota.Three months after that meeting, Running saw that the Vikings were selling bricks to fans surrounding U.S. Bank Stadium, which would open in 2016.Despite only knowing Momany for a short time, he was ready to make the purchase.On the brick was inscribed: Jane, will you marry me? Love, Nick.I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her the moment I met her, Running said.On Saturday, aheaad of the Vikings game against the Colts, Running and Momany, who now live in Denver, flew to Minnesota and took a trip to the stadium.dddddddddddd A friend had come ahead of time and cleared the space where the brick was, pulling back the snow in the shape of a heart.Momany looked down and Running had the ring ready. She said yes.It was the best $170 I ever spent, Running said. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz