Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.10.2018 01:27
ing spectacular on the following ball - he stepped down the pitch and flicked it for four. Its rare to see that in the seventh o Antworten

Deciphering swingThe first ball of the day didnt move in the air but tailed back in after pitching. The seam was pointing towards third slip, which should have taken the ball away but it didnt. James Anderson is a great bowler because of his masterful wrist and one could easily assume that the ball in question came back in because he flicked his wrist at the point of delivery. But perhaps that wasnt the case, for an identical ball (same wrist and seam position) last night went away from Ajinkya Rahane. Whats happening here? Is trusting the seam position to decipher the swing a bad choice? Anderson has a slightly open action for an outswing bowler and the moment he doesnt finish the action nicely, the ball doesnt move away in the air or off the pitch. It tends to happen at the start of a new spell. Remember the first ball after lunch on the first day? It drifted on to Virat Kohlis pads even when Anderson had 7 fielders on the off-side.Kohlis footwork on the driveWhen Kohli started as a young first-class batsman, he had a really short and across front-foot stride. He worked around it by playing the ball really late. But once in a while, he would find himself in a tangle because of the nature of his stride. If theres one thing that Kohli has changed it is his head position in the stance and that has not only led to a better understanding of where his off stump is but also allowed him to have a long forward stride as opposed to the earlier short and across stride. Nowadays, its worth watching his front-foot defence and drives from the square angle, for it reminds you of his evolution as a batsman.Sahas Moeen misjudgementWriddhiman Saha was lbw to Moeen Ali after went back to a ball that was not particularly short. There is something about Moeen that encourages you to go back, for he bowls a flatter trajectory and the moment a batsman sees the flatter line, he gets tempted to stay back. This error of judgement tends to happen more often when either you are new at the crease or Moeen is at the start of a new spell. Shami finds the sweet spotAlastair Cooks trigger movement is really pronounced and takes him deep inside the crease. Whenever you see a batsman with such a trigger movement, its believed that if you pitch the ball fuller, you will have him in a spot of bother. In theory it looks very simple but when you look at Cooks Test record, you realise that it isnt as simple after all. There are a couple of aspects to Cooks technique - since he is acutely aware of his off stump, he leaves the ball really well. So, if you pitch full and outside off, he is equipped to let them go. Then if you bowl a little too straight, you end up playing to his strengths, for he is really strong off his legs. Since his front-foot stride is either marginal or non-existent, hes also mindful of the fact that pushing hard with hands would land him in trouble. But once in a while, early on in his tenure, he will get an ideal delivery that dismisses him. Mohammed Shami found that length and line on the delivery that saw the back of Cook.Roots response to variable bounceThe first ball of the seventh over stayed really low and Joe Root was fortunate to get his bat down in time. Once that happens to you, you try and play everything off the front foot with a vertical bat but its easier said than done against bowlers operating close to 90 mph. It is also tough to forget about years of conditioning with regards to your response against the short ball. Root decided to do something spectacular on the following ball - he stepped down the pitch and flicked it for four. Its rare to see that in the seventh over of a new Test innings but the idea was to be proactive instead of waiting for the next ball to stay low. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. Kyrie Irving Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.celticsofficialsstore.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Terry Rozier Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Gordon Hayward Jersey . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. SAPPORO, Japan -- Olympic champion Yuzuru Hanyu recorded a season-best score to dominate the mens short program at the NHK Trophy on Friday.Skating to Princes Lets Go Crazy, the defending champion from Japan stumbled on the landing of his opening quad loop but was otherwise flawless, receiving 103.89 points.I regret not being able to land the first quad, Hanyu said. I feel like there was much more I couldve done but I really enjoyed the short program and feel I will be able to carry the momentum over to tomorrow.After the quad loop, Hanyu added a quad salchow-triple toeloop combination and triple axel.Nathan Chen of the United States was second with 87.94 points, followed by Keiji Tanaka of Japan with 80.49.Hanyu was second in Skate Canada and is looking to wrap up a berth in the Dec. 8-11 Grand Prix Final in Marseille, France, with a win in Sapporo.Compared to Skate Canada, Im feeling better about my program, Hanyu said. I have to mmake sure I execute everything in the free program.dddddddddddd.World bronze medalist Anna Pogorilaya of Russia received 71.56 points to lead the womens short program.Im happy with performance today, Pogorilaya said. I dont think I showed everything I could and made some small mistakes but it was very satisfying.Maria Sotskova, also from Russia, was second with 69.96 points, followed by Satoko Miyahara of Japan with 64.20.Peng Cheng and Yang Jin of China were first after the pairs short program with 73.33 points, edging Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 72.95. Wang Xuehan and Wang Lei of China were third with 65.66 points.The mens, womens and pairs events conclude Saturday with the free skate.The NHK Trophy is the sixth and final event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix series. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz